michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That AL game messed me up bad and I was in a good state of mind tho

But damn probally one of the only games on here that really made me go like wtf happpend

Was mad af and sad af with that whole thing at the end couldn't bring myself to play it again was once and done.

But my hat goes off to DPC he definatly set a new standard in sex / story game in terms of hitting u very deep in the feels

Not sure if im ready for that to happen here as well but definatly glad we spared with that so far

So far only little jabs but im glad the mc aka me can step into most situation and prevent it a little in some ways

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It still plays on my mind when I play this, but I was more angry at the outcome and how all these chains of events could have been avoided. I just hope this doesn't go the same way and he'll actually give us choices this time instead of taking it all away.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

But damn probally one of the only games on here that really made me go like wtf happpend

Was mad af and sad af with that whole thing at the end couldn't bring myself to play it again was once and done.

But my hat goes off to DPC he definatly set a new standard in sex / story game in terms of hitting u very deep in the feels

Not sure if im ready for that to happen here as well but definatly glad we spared with that so far

So far only little jabs but im glad the mc aka me can step into most situation and prevent it a little in some ways
Man, AL and Depraved Awakening were the two erotic games that ripped my heart. Maybe that's why i'm always expecting everything in BaDIK.

AL and DA made me paranoid. Lol

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Q
A threesome with Jade and Cathy could happen but that would depend on how they'd feel about hooking up with a student for one and if we play our cards right with Jade to propose that to her. We already got a special render for that.
View attachment 437507
Well one already gave a hadjob to a student, in the classroom nonetheless, the other one is super horny, so I say it is high possibility.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
A threesome with Jade and Cathy could happen but that would depend on how they'd feel about hooking up with a student for one and if we play our cards right with Jade to propose that to her. We already got a special render for that.
View attachment 437507
I'm not against that threesome at all! But what about this one? :love:
Jill and Bella Reward Render Lingerie.png
They were both teased in the reward renders, but I have my doubts about any of them happening. I think we'll get some more with the HOT's, however, and hopefully the one with Maya and Josy. :love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man, AL and Depraved Awakening were the two erotic games that ripped my heart. Maybe that's why i'm always expecting everything in BaDIK.

AL and DA made me paranoid. Lol
I now believe that Luna's backstory tops these two, just be thankful it won't go that dark on here we may have an incident with drugs or whatnot but nothing of the magnitude of those other three games.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I now believe that Luna's backstory tops these two, just be thankful it won't go that dark on here we may have an incident with drugs or whatnot but nothing of the magnitude of those other three games.
I still feel bad for Luna and her friends :( but mainly Luna she really didn't deserve that she was so cute and nice wtf :cry: it was so bad and sad and it made me love and appreciate Luna way more than i did before.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I still feel bad for Luna and her friends :( but mainly Luna she really didn't deserve that she was so cute and nice wtf :cry: it was so bad and sad and it made me love and appreciate Luna way more than i did before.
Amen Brother.... and now it makes sense that Luna is the person she is today...

I Know wrong Game thread BUT Luna is a Character that stole my heart with ease...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I played DA after BADIK and AL, but I don't know. It felt a bit cliché. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. But it looked like a regular game, not special in the way AL or BADIK are.

(Luna you mean Luna from the DeLuca's, right?)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes