michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She certainly would she certainly has that physique for it but I wonder if she can talk a good game as well would be nice to get a bit more dialogue from her, although that gif I wouldn't mind if Sasha or Camilla launched themselves at me like that :LOL:
For me it would be naomi she got that Camilla booty :LOL:

New female wrestler tag team champions Naomi and Camilla u heard it here first :ROFLMAO:

Dominating WWE by big booty smackdowns :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
guys sorry i bet everyone new asking but what is the interval of the updates?`i switched from milfycity,
and omfg this game is much more better ... i hope for more bella updates!
Updates are usually 3-4 months but as DPC is working fulltime on developing the game now we might see the wait decrease not by much though as there will still be a lot of content to get through it's just better now that he doesn't have his work getting in the way anymore.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, i think now he's going for the WOW factor (new fancy longer animations) maybe new style of renders, who knows?
i also think he's going to drop the mic with a number of renders and animations for the season finale

and finish the year as one of the best devs in the biz :)

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Man, I pushed checking this game off for quite a while since the setting didn't sound particularly interesting to me. Now I can't decide if I'm disappointed it took me so long to check this out since it's so good or disappointed I didn't push it further since now I need to wait for more content. Easily one of the best games I've found on this site, both graphics and story-wise.

Now if I could only find Jill's 3rd reward picture... Combed through episode 2 three times with the walkthrough, but I can't figure out which one it is that I'm missing.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Fucking bats.... almost hit my monitor wtf... :eek: :ROFLMAO:

yeah, i think now he's going for the WOW factor (new fancy longer animations) maybe new style of renders, who knows?
i also think he's going to drop the mic with a number of renders and animations for the season finale

and finish the year as one of the best devs in the biz :)
Yeah that's what i'm thinking.. he want to end the Year with a big boom! :D i'm guessing a early/mid December Release.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
oh guys i just completed this game ( episode 3 ) and damn this game is the best game for me i really don't know who to choose the sweet crush Josy ? i really like her and she looks like and acts like the MC mother as if they were ment for each other or Maya who's very awesome and cute ? or Bella damn that one is very cool oh and JIll is so wifey damn so hard to choose from these girls and KEEP THE GOOD JOB DEV

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes