SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Fucking bats.... almost hit my monitor wtf... :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah that's what i'm thinking.. he want to end the Year with a big boom! :D i'm guessing a early/mid December Release.
Yeeah.. Fucking bats!!

This summer, I was bitten by a bat on my leg:(. The bastard flew everywhere, and hid behind the furniture, even got into my bed !! :mad: but I managed to kick him out of the room with a bag. Although it ended up as being a hairy scumbag with wings, I have to admit that he looked funny and friendly.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
If only the AL girls had some sort of cameo in this would be nice to see them again :)
Not Leah, though... :LOL:

But I'm not sure if I would like reappearences or not... Maybe a reference from when the MC and Liam where in the DIKs...
Missy cameo would be nice.

But won't they be older than the college students in this universe?

:unsure:
That would have been fun. Unfortunately, it was confirmed at game launch that they do not share the same universe. (DIKs are only 3 years old in this one vs been around a long time in AL).

Below is post from N7 on Feb7th - day game was uploaded here. :(
Nothing to do with AL Different Universe.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just want to make sure I played the game properly. Mine ended with someone arriving at night who happened to know Maya and me. Is that how its supposed to end or did I screw up a choice somewhere?
You have reached the end of Episode 3. It's the ending that everyone gets who completes the episode.

The only choice involved is where the MC winds up spending the night. You can have up to three choices, depending on how you played.

By the way, there is only one 'someone' who arrives at Maya's dorm room. It's the same person for each player.

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
That would have been fun. Unfortunately, it was confirmed at game launch that they do not share the same universe. (DIKs are only 3 years old in this one vs been around a long time in AL).

Below is post from N7 on Feb7th - day game was uploaded here. :(
I wouldn't dislike a little cameo/after credits at the end of the game where we see Jonas (canon name of mc of AL) and Liam entering the first year of college.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I wouldn't dislike a little cameo/after credits at the end of the game where we see Jonas (canon name of mc of AL) and Liam entering the first year of college.
Yep, an epilogue where Liam and cum-slut come in as new maggots would have been something I'd like to see as well. This would make BaDIK a prequel that predates AL by some 10 odd years tho, so it wouldn't really work.

In lieu, here's Missy's green eyes to gaze into in addition to Rena above :D

missy_4k_c75_1.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes