Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't give a minimal, singular fuck about when the game comes and how many endings it may have.
Bold, but when there is such a vast array of girls we are going to need quite a few scenarios through the story so there has to be a good amount of endings not just for Sage but as I've already said mostly the girls that have had a main role in the story will most likely get some sort of ending.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry :(
Oh, and Jill is just a Plastic doll she didn't even get as much content as Josy haha, jokes on you (all Jill fans are gonna kill me now) :LOL:.
Sure. Atleast I don’t have to share Jill with anyone though.

TobiMah whenever he witnesses Josy making out with someone else:

1572719582646.png

(P.S. to everyone reading this, Me and Tobi are good friends and are playing around, honestly Josy is pretty good in this game.)

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Are saying Wendy wouldn't let him Smash? Have you seen the way she looks at him?
That'd be a fiery couple! I doubt it as little as I'm willing to picture it.

I just believe a small shirtless part of him would constantly wonder what if I pursued that brown ass or that scarlet head? You know, the neighbor's grass is always greener.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
From the developer's patreon page from yesterday:
"So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.
I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce."

HOLY CRAP! :eek:
Nearly 90 animations!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
From the developer's patreon page from yesterday:
"So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.
I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce."

HOLY CRAP! :eek:
Nearly 90 animations!
ep3 had 99 animations
but ep4 will top that in number and in length of animations :)

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017

View attachment 448536

(P.S. to everyone reading this, Me and Tobi are good friends and are playing around, honestly Josy is pretty good in this game.)
You read that manga? it's actually pretty good, Rui best girl btw even tho she broke up with Natsou (that's the MC's name i think?) anyway back on topic, Jill is actually good and we're just messing around with each other.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

View attachment 448536

That's definitely Tybalt whenever he see's Jill with MC.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You read that manga? it's actually pretty good, Rui best girl btw even tho she broke up with Natsou (that's the MC's name i think?) anyway back on topic, Jill is actually good and we're just messing around with each other.
I do read Domestic Girlfriend, Hina best girl after Rui dumped my boy Natsuo. Josy got better after this update for sure.

That's definitely Tybalt whenever he see's Jill with MC.
No doubt, that’s Tybalts Character in a nutshell really, and I bet he eventually does do something drastic.

She's still a mystery compared too other girls we still don't know an awful lot about her I'm sure this date will be revealing perhaps even a big reveal in there :unsure:
Honestly, DPC has to address to obvious lack of backstory for Jill. We know something about every other LI, aside from Sage maybe. But really, With DPC marketing Jill as much as he has, he needs to pull through on that date.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes