TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I do read Domestic Girlfriend, Hina best girl after Rui dumped my boy Natsuo. Josy got better after this update for sure.
Actually i really liked that Blonde who had a burn scar on her forehead, she's a side character but she's my fav :0.
back to BaDIK
I'm really hyped to know about Maya and Josy's backstory and each side and how they are going to explain the problem between them and how they are gonna fix it, that's if they wanna fix it or just wanna end on bad terms which might be up to us but probably they will fix the problems they have and have a long talk and shit, i think most of us are going to love both Maya and Josy after the upcoming update.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Well all we know about her is she is a keen piano player, doesn't like bullies most likely a victim of bullying, she doesn't act like the typical rich snob like Tybalt and has a close friendship with Bella. She just needs that bit more to her in terms of a story.
The least one we know from the LIs, we didn't talk about anything personal with her and only about side stuff like playing piano and that she hates bullying as you said so we pretty much don't know her compared to Maya, Bella, Josy and maybe Sage? even sage we don't know much about her but at least we know what's going on with her and Chad.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Actually i really liked that Blonde who had a burn scar on her forehead, she's a side character but she's my fav :0.
back to BaDIK
I'm really hyped to know about Maya and Josy's backstory and each side and how they are going to explain the problem between them and how they are gonna fix it, that's if they wanna fix it or just wanna end on bad terms which might be up to us but probably they will fix the problems they have and have a long talk and shit, i think most of us are going to love both Maya and Josy after the upcoming update.
Yeah, honestly I was kinda hoping they would get together, but I understand why it couldn’t be.

Honestly this game could go anywhere right now, we’ll just have to wait and see

Dec 22, 2017
Got a question for the lot of you, if it comes down to it and you have to choose one LI whose heart are you going to be the saddest to break? Personally if I have to choose between Maya and Jill and this point is going to harder than trying to choose between Ashley and Kaidan on Virmire

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Got a question for the lot of you, if it comes down to it and you have to choose one LI whose heart are you going to be the saddest to break? Personally if I have to choose between Maya and Jill and this point is going to harder than trying to choose between Ashley and Kaidan on Virmire
I'd date Josy and it will honestly be really sad when i choose Josy over Maya or Maya over Josy cuz they both know each other on a personal way so choosing one of them would mean that one of the, is better than the other which would really break either Josy or Maya and i don't want that :( it's just really hard and it's gonna break my heart seeing how they will react to it.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
back to BaDIK
I sure hope so. They could both use the redemption after Episode 3.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Got a question for the lot of you, if when it comes down to it and you have to choose one LI whose heart are you going to be the saddest to break? Personally if I have to choose between Maya and Jill and this point is going to harder than trying to choose between Ashley and Kaidan on Virmire
Fixed your sentence above ;).

To me the hardest heart to break will be Bella, she seems to been through a lot and gives off a vibe like she already gave up on happiness. To pull the rug from under her, just as she is starting to break from her ice shell will be painful to watch.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I hope we won't have to choose between LIs in a dramatic fashion similar to AL. But that wasn't really a difficult choice to me at all, because I knew who I wanted ever since Melissa was introduced.

In BaDIK, however, I still haven't chosen my favorite LI, but atm I'm more inclined towards Josy/Maya path, and if it is possible to romance both characters at same time, I'll probably go that path. This way I will feel more sad if I end up breaking Jill's heart, who I perceive as a genuine caring and gentle girl, even if we don't know much about her until now.

Sage seems like a tough girl, and she still doesn't show any real interest in MC, so I won't feel too bad about abandoning her atm. Bella seems to still be in a relationship, or at least she believes so, and while it still saddens me if I have to abandon her for other LI, I won't feel as bad as with Jill.

If I end up having to abandon Josy/Maya's path or have to chose between the two, it will be hard for me too, because they are the two LIs that we interacted more, so far, and that we (MC) actually grew some feelings towards, up to this moment.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd date Josy and it will honestly be really sad when i choose Josy over Maya or Maya over Josy cuz they both know each other on a personal way so choosing one of them would mean that one of the, is better than the other which would really break either Josy or Maya and i don't want that :( it's just really hard and it's gonna break my heart seeing how they will react to it.
Thing is how do Maya and Josy feel about each other now do they still love each other? Maya still referred to Josy as her girlfriend but they are nothing going to be really conflicted with each other not just about their own relationship but also their feelings for the MC as well.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
i'd play this but i dont think i've fully recovered emotionally from Acting Lessons...
This game won't have deaths like AL, even the drama in it is normal and not dark as in AL and it's all about laughs, love and all that kind of stuff, there are some dark stuff like drugs and such but it won't be as dark as AL. Definitely give it a try it's worth it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes