Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I did search 20 pages back but didn't find anything concise. So I asked a simple question.

Next time just answer the question or ignore it. No need to be a cunt. Thanks.
You see that bar in the top right corner?
That's what we call a "search bar".

Write "update" there and you get 50 pages of 20 results each in this thread.
Do the same with "new update" and you get 20 pages.

And that you looked back and did not find anything in the last 20 pages is a flatout lie btw.

TWO pages back:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2610954
FOUR pages back:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2608489

Admit that you are to lazy to be bothered next time instead of making up halfbaked excuses.

Last edited:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah if you talk to Rusty at the club, he offers you a deal and then gives you all the money he could fit under his sports jacket:cool:. As far as the Quinn threesome goes you just have to purchase the majority of the "takeout" girls. I didn't pay for Sarah and stayed with Sage at the party and I still had the threesome option.

And it's no problem helping someone that is actually playing the game rather than responding to those that ask for updates every single day. :WaitWhat:
Hmm, Well I was talking about giving Sage the guitar lessons, it seems the MC just goes right to her room instead of where Quinn is and as for the "takeout" girls, with my last save before this I had done the one with Camila and the "Special" but that's all.

Perhaps I just need to play through again and make sure I've done them before getting to this part.

Thanks again

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I have enough $ but the option for a private dance is still greyed out for me.
What did you choose at the beginning of the party? Go all out or the other option ? if you chose not to go all out you will not get the option to ask Envy for a private dance i think cuz when i went all out i got it and when i didn't in my chick playthrough i didn't get it .

Last edited:

Nogunas

Aug 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay thank you for showing me the search thread function.

But the posts you referred to was not concise as I mentioned in my first post. Only after I asked my question was a clear timeline added from end of November to mid December.

So now anyone that wants that information can get a clear answer and not just some predictions based on how many animations/renders have been completed.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
easily, she:
I wont mind that to be the thing u can win for having the most points

But she could easily also be used in the possible end of the season party tbh as a paid dancer to entertain the crowd

But I am liking the thought behind it and its definatly a possibility

Have to say the possibility wont be huge since we just had her already in that stripclub scene
(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wont mind that to be the thing u can win for having the most points

But she could easily also be used in the possible end of the season party tbh as a paid dancer to entertain the crowd

But I am liking the thought behind it and its definatly a possibility

Have to say the possibility wont be huge since we just had her already in that stripclub scene
(y)
I wouldn't mind seeing one of the main girls dance for us :p I think Sage would definitely give it a go and no not just because I saw those renders of her dancing. ;)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Yes I know, I chose the option to get rid of him and still cant get the scene so there must be some other variable that I'm missing but there isn't any mention of that in the walkthrough.
A high enough DIK score is required for some of Envy's options.
So now anyone that wants that information can get a clear answer and not just some predictions based on how many animations/renders have been completed.
Errrr... The timeline estimate for the next installment is in fact based on how many animations/renders have been completed. Updates from the dev include this information along with what percent he is estimating to have completed with the new content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes