Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I just remembered something. Maya was doing the scavenger hunt alone because the plegers were odd and Quinn wanted to punish her. But now we have Lily that most probably is going with the HOT. Will lily be put together with Maya? Will Lily have to do all the scavenger hunt alone (probably in 2 day she'll finish it all :LOL:)?
Quinn only punishes Maya if you choose to tell her about Quinn. If you don't she doesn't get punished and does the tasks with Mona and Camila.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I just found out why the intro song sounds so familiar even when I'd never heard it before

doesn't sounds the same? (the chorus, it starts at 0:15)

edit; I'm not sure the vid embedding works; anyway, is ''Iturned into a martian'' by Misfits, sounds like the song that opens the game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Muflon

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
But now we have Lily that most probably is going with the HOT. Will lily be put together with Maya?
Most likely. This (+ the Lily variable that was set at the strip club) was why I postulated way back that the probability of a Maya/Lily/MC 3some is higher than a Maya/Jose/MC one as far as ep4 is concerned.
And then we have Josy coming in too will she join the HOT sorority :unsure:
Don't think so. She's never expressed the interest, she doesn't need the alleged free tuition money, (my) MC will be against it, Tommy will be against it (and Tommy has sway with Quinn and Heather).
Quinn only punishes Maya if you choose to tell her about Quinn. If you don't she doesn't get punished
Yep. The impression I get in the game is that Quinn does not dislike Maya per se, what she dislikes is the fact that the MC seems to like or is protective towards Maya - and will take it out on Maya. It more than implies that Quinn actually likes the MC or at minimum has a fascination for him.

PS. Quinn's actually the only character in the game with whom the MC (potentially, based on your choices) could have had sex twice with by the end of C.3.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
(and Tommy has sway with Quinn and Heather).
That`s how it looked like in ep 2 but in ep 3 the way Quinn talks about Tommy (and vice versa) is rather... dismissive

Yep. The impression I get in the game is that Quinn does not dislike Maya per se, what she dislikes is the fact that the MC seems to like or is protective towards Maya - and will take it out on Maya. It more than implies that Quinn actually likes the MC or at minimum has a fascination for him.

PS. Quinn's actually the only character in the game with whom the MC (potentially, based on your choices) could have had sex twice with by the end of C.3.
The Riona+Quinn 3 way fun was a result of a poll,without it we would have only shower scene +cumpetition+some flirty lines(your point still stands)
I`m wondering will the 3way have some follow up,will it make relationship with Quinn move forward a lil or will it get just brushed off :unsure:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I`m wondering will the 3way have some follow up,will it make relationship with Quinn move forward a lil or will it get just brushed off :unsure:
I'm 95% confident that it won't be brushed off. The rationale behind it occurring was Quinn/Riona's need to generate more money after all. Since no $ left MC's pocket during the event tho, I'm pretty sure that we will be paying for it in C.4. How/in what form that payment will take and how it progresses the MC/Quinn dynamic is going to be interesting.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just remembered something. Maya was doing the scavenger hunt alone because the plegers were odd and Quinn wanted to punish her. But now we have Lily that most probably is going with the HOT. Will lily be put together with Maya? Will Lily have to do all the scavenger hunt alone (probably in 2 day she'll finish it all :LOL:)?
And then we have Josy coming in too will she join the HOT sorority :unsure:
If Josy was too join we would have an odd number of pledges again, It will be interesting to see what Tommy will think about the whole situation will he want his sister joining the Hot's, there is that scene when he sees she is not with the other rejects and he seems quite relieved that she wasn't there, think he said something along the lines of her ruining his fun.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes, she doesn't dislike her. Quinn just being her, a nice little sociopath like usual. What's not to like in batshit-crazy-drug-taking-Justin-Bieber-lookalike?

Cause she's a slut?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I don't think Quinn particularly cares. Maya having to do the tasks alone was a result of Maya not having enough trust in her as the master initiator for the HOTs. This was just an offshoot of the MC passing his own hostility to Quinn off to Maya but Quinn doesn't know that. Nor should it make a difference. If Maya can't bring herself to trust the upper leadership of the sorority she should be doublethinking the whole idea of joining to begin with.

As far as I can see Quinn is a troll. We all have friends like that. The ones who go the extra mile while trolling or pranking others including their own friends. She doesn't actually hate the MC. The first encounter where she takes the MC's clothes, the DIK's clearly put her up to it. As for tasing him... hey, the MC got to grind against Maya, and got to fuck her afterwards so it evens out.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think Quinn particularly cares. Maya having to do the tasks alone was a result of Maya not having enough trust in her as the master initiator for the HOTs. This was just an offshoot of the MC passing his own hostility to Quinn off to Maya but Quinn doesn't know that. Nor should it make a difference. If Maya can't bring herself to trust the upper leadership of the sorority she should be doublethinking the whole idea of joining to begin with.

As far as I can see Quinn is a troll. We all have friends like that. The ones who go the extra mile while trolling or pranking others including their own friends. She doesn't actually hate the MC. The first encounter where she takes the MC's clothes, the DIK's clearly put her up to it. As for tasing him... hey, the MC got to grind against Maya, and got to fuck her afterwards so it evens out.
Maya knows she can't trust Quinn or any of the HOT's nor does she have any general interest in joining the HOT's. Only reason she's so determined to join is for the supposed 'Free Tuition' which doesn't exist.

To me it seems Quinn likes MC in her own sick twisted ways.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes