D

Deleted member 42

Have you tried saving your game or did you miss the bar on the bottom (or is it top) of the menu that allows you to name a save?
I haven't played since when 0.3 launched so i don't really remember, but damn i feel stupid right now

daarkcide1

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
No lie, AL and this are my fav VNs to the date, You always keep me interested with your characters, story, and twists and turns :)

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Games that get you emotional are the best, specially when you're attached to the characters . Games where everyone is happy and nothing ever really happens are so boring
INDEED! I am COMPLETELY story driven, an I came across Doc's work when I was new to the genre and got completely absorbed. I would not have changed anything, even knowing what I know now. But... I am not ready for that intense of an experience again.... yet... And that is what I told Doc. He did such an amazing job I was "scarred", but thanked him for the journey. It was such an intense experience, I don't think I am ready for another one yet. I am confident that this came across in our discussion (Doc and mine's), but in case anyone here did not get that from my earlier post; Doc is a master story teller and absolutely worthy of the accolades already laid at his feet :)

I am just not ready to play his stuff again... his work engages me at a level that is a little scary and grabs my brain at a level that is a little too intense for comfort.... hehe... DAMN YOU DOC!!! *shakes tiny fist!!! (but he knows...) When it's done maybe....

Reactions: michael1984

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
now how the fuck did i miss that :(
Newer versions of renpy have the option to turn save names on and off. It may be turned off in prefs. Cant remember if Ep 3 is using that version or not.

(I love that feature, because i hate save name prompt, and turn it off when i can)

Reactions: michael1984

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Hey magggot brothers and sisters if women play this too (y)

After reading back about 5 or 6 pages to see what everyone was talking about..

Number 1: Who cares about a fucking ring I couldn't care less if its a engagement ring or wedding ring its a game people I doubt DPC is gonna be like looking all over the place to perfect every tiny little detail that would take much longer.

I look at the women and girls themselves if they look gud then anything else comes second to me.

Now about the doors thing it becoming a lot harder to choose between Bella and Sage :( Bella in that bikini at the pool side its very tempting to play that route first :love:

And about the amount of content if it was just a little amount Dpc would have released it already :sneaky: Clearly it gonna be the biggest one yet.... (y)

Almost in the second week of November guys hang in there we almost there :cool:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, I guess I need a helping hand...

The walkthrough tells me that there's a special render in this bookshelf (2nd episode, 8th free roam), but I can't find it anywhere:

screenshot0001.png

Where the hell is it? o_O

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I regret downloading this fucking game. almost 5gb for what? a fucking soundtrack?? I've played 1.5gb games with twice as much content. MC had sex, what once?! 5gb and the MC has sex ONCE! And they ended the current version on a huge cliffhanger? Glad I didn't spend a dime on their patreon. #1 didn't compress shit, #2 clearly spent more fucking time on their soundtrack then adding content #3 thought ending an early version on a cliffhanger was a bright fuckin idea. No. I support over 10 patreons that are creating adult games but not fucking one has the audacity to end on a cliffhanger. Every single one of them appears to have 10x more content and fits into less download capacity. Guess which one isn't ever gonna get a dime from me? Damn sure isn't one of the 10 patreons. Should have used your fucking brain.

Remove the adult tag, get rid of the SINGLE real "adult" (that lasts like 3 seconds, btw, limited by clicks) scene and call it a fucking 13+ visual novel. This aint a fucking adult game no matter how much you try to wrap it up in ribbons and throw in one sex scene. Most of the download for this game is fucking song files (which btw, are pirated.)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes