Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I dont think he has a reason he facepalmed you guys because you facepalmed him earlier:LOL:
View attachment 479699
Well tbf he did do it first I just returned the favour :LOL:
Old version of fight mini games, on android, were somehove playable...but the new one is almost imposible (on android)...Anyone get some sugestions?
Yeah, not sure why the brawler game was changed in the first place the original was much easier, as for android brawler can't help you there but I'm sure someone will have beat it.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Man i am hyped about the episode 4. Love DPC since acting lesson, still my fav game till date, slightly higher than COBD even. Knowing dpc does not fail in this with a shit ton of good reviews i heard about BaDIK and the render that looks fantastic, i can't wait to start the game man. The moment ep 4 hit the deck is when i press the download key. Been holding this experience for god knows how long now
I'd want to be in your shoes right now, you have some patience dude holy smokes

Reactions: Gods

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

I have some good news in this week's status update.

All animations have been posed and they are currently rendering full speed on my PCs.

Currently, the render queue consists of 26 animations and it will only decrease from now on.

I've been writing and polishing the script, adding music/sound, writing parts of missing dialogue and adding a few shorter scenes.

I need to pose more static renders and finish a free roam event, but finally being done with the posing of animations was a big milestone in the development cycle, which frees up time for those other tasks.

I will spend the next week posing as much of the remaining static renders as possible while wrapping things up in different areas of the game and polishing what needs to be polished.

I'll be able to set a release date when the game is ready for beta testing.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake
Sounds Like a early Christmas Release :oops:

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Wow it was good, damn for the end of chapter 3, i did choose Bella btw.
Though, i see blackmail incoming. Like : "Hey we now have the video of XXX fucking with [MC]" let's make her do what we want or we will publish the video everywhere !" hope that not happen but i feel it so much right now. Acting lesson was good but Being a Dik is even better and dude, i had some good laugh !

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I believe version 4.0 will be a Christmas gift for us.

I want to ask too, has anyone experienced that the F95zone web in the last few months has been a bit slow? I open other websites very smoothly, but when I open f95 at a certain time it becomes slow, even though I don't download / stream anything, and of course my internet network is very smooth.
F95 has been having some servers problem lately, it used to disconnect you for 30 seconds each 5 mins or 10 but now it's just slow so all in all it's a servers problem and not from your internet.

Anyway i really wanna know how things will unfold in the season finale especially Maya/Josy's situation and Bella's situation.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyway i really wanna know how things will unfold in the season finale especially Maya/Josy's situation and Bella's situation.
Nothing will unfold! Its just a season finale not end-game. We gonna be stuck with cliffhangers all over the place :sneaky: Sometimes i feel like i'm more of a bird. You know.. spend more time in the air in these games than on the ground :whistle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya/Josy's situation and Bella's situation.
Maya and Josy for sure, I think the Bella situation will carry on into the next season I guess it depends how much content she gets in this update looks like it will be more Jill focused on Jill which ain't a bad thing we still have a lot to learn about her, but we need some clear the air talks with both Maya and Josy, and no doubt when we try Quinn will be circling around I'm looking forward to seeing how Josy will deal with her and perhaps it could lead to a potential catfight :p

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Incredible. That status update managed to tell us things, yet totally tell us absolutely nothing about when it might be out. It was like anticipating a carousel ride, hopping on the ride, and realizing when all is said and done you've actually gone nowhere.

Well done DPC! Promise great and magical things, but never promise something tangible! The Way of the Lawyer is strong with this one.

Just started the game yesterday ; love it so far. And it has already re-awakened the insecurities I felt in college. Damn that dev's good :whistle:
1575659919271.png

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Doesn't look like it'll be dropping in December. That sucks but oh well.
This should be great for you because now you can devote your full attention to that AJ fight you mentioned before :LOL:. But really I think DPC taking his time and delivering the finished product he wants is probably best for everybody. It's not like DPC drops episodes every month so I'm good with him taking his time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes