TrickyDickie85

Dec 5, 2019
Wow, this is one of the first adult games i've played, having only played Milf City which was amazing, but damn this is next level! Honestly the story, the humor, the attachment to different chics. Bravo sir you have me hooked!

edit: PS is there any other games out there at this level?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wow, this is one of the first adult games i've played, having only played Milf City which was amazing, but damn this is next level! Honestly the story, the humor, the attachment to different chics. Bravo sir you have me hooked!
Now you are ruined, you poor thing! NEVER start with top-tier games! It sets your standard too high! Most of the games are lower quality you see :sneaky: Welcome by the way and have fun. I mean lewds :cool:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

It all comes down to what you like, but Ennoch is sort of correct. You've set the bar pretty high with BaDIK. It's certainly one of the best out there right now.

https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/ is the place to go look / ask though.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I agree with Ennoch here, starting with a good game sets your expectations too high. I don't think there are better games than this one so far, it depends on what you like, though. But there are lots of very good ones.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's certainly one of the best out there right now.
That's debatable whilst it's a good game there are probably a few better ones out there, I'd say play what you like your always going to come across games that are hit and miss.

I don't think there are better games than this one so far
Really? I could think of a few :p

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
PS is there any other games out there at this level?
No.

People will sometimes give you suggestions such as City of Broken Dreamers, Melody, No more secrets, etc but that's just games that are really good but not on the same tier,. BaDIK is in a league of its own with Milfy City, though i much prefer BaDIK to the latter

Last edited:

Cicko

Oct 23, 2018

For the story, play Dr. PinkCake older game "Accting lessons" (art is good also, but not this good) ; " Dreams of desire" (good art & story), "My cute neighbor", "Fashion business" (wich is great!) etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: TrickyDickie85

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But do they have Quinn?
View attachment 480095
One of them does have the Quinn model and dare I say it she is better than Quinn :p
I could hear some suggestions myself :unsure: .
Like I said there is a few out there that would rival BaDIK even some of the smaller devs have some good quality games but as we are to keep it on topic I'd better not get into naming other games here. but honestly this doesn't even make my top 10 it's close but it might move up when we get more updates.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Honestly me too. The only main one im interested in is Jill and Bella and to some extent maya cause i have a feeling her dad is gonna play a major role in the story. Hell he even looks like an evil version of MC
i think is more easy to say that the girls off limit are usually most wanted cuz we all love what we cant have xD
that and because they all look pretty cute though i love every li and girl in this game, they are all breath takiing.
the only girl i dont want is the fat girl we scare in the WCs LOL
I already left my opinion about this game, in general. About how the focus doesn't seem to be on LIs, or even the player's wishes.
When I refer to the secondary characters, I still refer to the male ones too, because of the story itself. In most games we have at most some rival, or a best friend and that's it. Not here.
If I'm going to list my favorite characters, or with great potential in this story, ones I most want to see, it would be: MC first (yeah, he's the best character, usually I don't think that way in other games), followed by Quinn, Derek and the leader of the DIKs.

PS
If I'm just talking about the sexual side, favorites would be Camila, Josy, Jade and Sage. But really, I like them all.

Sexual AND personality: The closest to this would be Jill and Josy. The types of girls I had been relating to for more than one night at that time in my life. But that's what I care least about in this game. For the first time ever.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

The 5 highest-rated games on F95 are currently: Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, Harem Hotel, Depraved Awakening [Completed], and The DeLuca Family.

That doesn't mean that anyone will agree with this ranking, or like all (or any) of them. It is just what the majority of viewers like around here at the moment, according to F95's rating system.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Are you referring to Rusty? or Tommy? or both?
I think it's Tommy. I don't remember the name and I don't have the game on this PC.
But the main reasons will answer.
For being Josy's brother, for being the real leader, for seeming to have something to do with the drug business and Quinn.
He's like the male version of Quinn, just remove the appetizers.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it's Tommy. I don't remember the name and I don't have the game on this PC.
But the main reasons will answer.
For being Josy's brother, for being the real leader, for seeming to have something to do with the drug business and Quinn.
He's like the male version of Quinn, just remove the appetizers.
Tommy is who you're talking about.

Reactions: Monetauro

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know if saves are going to be compatible? I thought I read an update a while ago that some things were going to change due to the way he's programming the end of the "Season" but can't find anything while searching. I was planning on replaying and getting multiple saves set up for the different paths but would rather just wait at this point if saves won't work.

Reactions: Beastnation

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Does anyone know if saves are going to be compatible? I thought I read an update a while ago that some things were going to change due to the way he's programming the end of the "Season" but can't find anything while searching. I was planning on replaying and getting multiple saves set up for the different paths but would rather just wait at this point if saves won't work.
He said some changes will be done to some Ingame apps but as far as I can remember they were not big changes. And I think he must have planned something before he announced that he is going break game into seasons if not then he would have notified. So I think saves will be compatible.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes