Deoku

May 5, 2017
This is where I dissagree,promoting exisitng characters from the side to main status would take much,much,much less time and effort than keep adding all those new characters,making animations and renders for them,that`s what`s really taking time and derailing the story.
Envy`s gonna get something,Rose,Mona,Lilly... and that`s all great but I`m sure most of us would rather to have extra time with the existing,already developed(to different degrees) characters,that we really want to see more of,especially Quinn
Not really. I think you misunderstood I'm not talking about elevating any other girls to main LI status. Promoting more girls to LI status is more time consuming, because now all these new main LI's will need more screen time, will need more plot/background, etc; even the current side girls would have to have their plots expanded. The few LI's we have barely have any time as it is so why would elevating side characters make things any easier?

A new side girl or two wouldn't take up any more time than it would have for any of the other random girls the MC has had flings with because they don't need extra plot or story. They get banged then they're gone, and wouldn't derail the story because if at some point Quinn wants more girls and starts to reach outside the HOTs to recruit; new faces would be inevitable. The new faces could just be new items on her menu. Now is that something I want personally? No way, I prefer things the way they are now we have enough main LI's and enough side flings to deal with. But just saying it's a way he could have new faces without disrupting what's already going on, since we aren't sure how far Quinn will go with this "restaurant" yet since she's saying she would like to expand a bit more. Or how far whoever is working with her in the background may want it to go. :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Not really. I think you misunderstood I'm not talking about elevating any other girls to main LI status. Promoting more girls to LI status is more time consuming, because now all these new main LI's will need more screen time, will need more plot/background, etc; even the current side girls would have to have their plots expanded. The few LI's we have barely have any time as it is so why would elevating side characters make things any easier?

A new side girl or two wouldn't take up any more time than it would have for any of the other random girls the MC has had flings with because they don't need extra plot or story. They get banged then they're gone, and wouldn't derail the story because if at some point Quinn wants more girls and starts to reach outside the HOTs to recruit; new faces would be inevitable. The new faces could just be new items on her menu. Now is that something I want personally? No way, I prefer things the way they are now we have enough main LI's and enough side flings to deal with. But just saying it's a way he could have new faces without disrupting what's already going on, since we aren't sure how far Quinn will go with this "restaurant" yet since she's saying she would like to expand a bit more. Or how far whoever is working with her in the background may want it to go. :unsure:
It`s not,that`s the thing,Jill had what 5 min max during ep1-2,while proudly wearing the label of an "LI"-the only thing providing such label was the fact of having relationship points.
The existing side girls already are part of the story,we already have some info on them and in some cases basis for possible relationships.Given Quinn for example all she`s missing,really,is said points.

Now the time that will be devoted on adding new side flicks,anyways,could have been simply transfered to existing characters,as you noticed yourself,even when it comes to "the main girls" some of them have lil time as it is.
And those "one and done" chars are not really one and done,Envy and Rose will have a comeback,Lilly aswell - wouldn`t you rather to have 5 more scenes with existing girls,instead of the strip club?Because I would,I would much rather to have phone content with Quinn than with Envy,I would rather to have 1 of the HoT girls be a reward instead of Rose.

In other words,not extend development time even further but relocate it to existing characters,rather than adding new ones.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Question for the day.

Because i was thinking here of the LIs and how all of them are flawed in some way. What would you guys think about the possibility that one of the LIs isn't who she shows us to be? Maybe she is just manipulating us, using us for something, etc...
Then that wouldn't make them a LI.../thread

While you can maybe argue that one of LI's or 2 are doing that, there's more to their situation. All the LI's are flawed and have their own problems however for them to just be using MC wouldn't make them a Li but an antagonist. All the main girls have a few things in common.

Attraction to MC (iffy on Sage)
Are quickly introduced and befriend MC
Allow MC past their 'safe zone' where most people for that matter don't allow others in.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
It`s not,that`s the thing,Jill had what 5 min max during ep1-2,while proudly wearing the label of an "LI"-the only thing providing such label was the fact of having relationship points.
The existing side girls already are part of the story,we already have some info on them and in some cases basis for possible relationships.Given Quinn for example all she`s missing,really,is said points.

Now the time that will be devoted on adding new side flicks,anyways,could have been simply transfered to existing characters,as you noticed yourself,even when it comes to "the main girls" some of them have lil time as it is.
And those "one and done" chars are not really one and done,Envy and Rose will have a comeback,Lilly aswell - wouldn`t you rather to have 5 more scenes with existing girls,instead of the strip club?Because I would,I would much rather to have phone content with Quinn than with Envy,I would rather to have 1 of the HoT girls be a reward instead of Rose.

In other words,not extend development time even further but relocate it to existing characters,rather than adding new ones.
This is really just about Quinn becoming a main LI isn't it @ name88? ;)

But to answer...no, A "One and done" characters can be one and done after all that's what the phrase implies. DPC just chooses to bring those girls you mentioned back, same as he could choose to make current side girls into a LI. They won't be new faces but they will be new side girls most likely. But it's going to cut into current LI's content in which half of them we haven't even gotten started with, and we will be at the episode just before the halfway point. Assuming what people say about this being 10 episodes holds true. I'd rather he didn't do any of the stuff you or I mentioned because in the end all of those take away from the main LI's that are fighting for valuable time and the possible story that he's trying to tell.

The side girls have a plot as you mentioned but it's clear the LI's have a larger layered plot going on so it's a bit more than just being about a point stat in the console menu. What also makes the main LI's though is he most likely as with any writer DPC had/has an outline for the story so regardless of who has little time at the start they most likely have larger happenings /events/revelations later. Bella, Sage(because she'll probably become more girlfriend material after realizing she has to let go of Chad), and Jill are slow burns, with Maya and Josey we are already wading in the waters but havent reached the deep end yet.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is really just about Quinn becoming a main LI isn't it @ name88?
Exactly what it is :p
They won't be new faces but they will be new side girls most likely. But it's going to cut into current LI's content in which half of them we haven't even gotten started with, and we will be at the episode just before the halfway point.
Personally I think we have enough of a cast to keep busy with you don't want to add more to an already overinflated cast, the spotlight really needs to be focused on the main girls especially Jill and maybe a bit of Sage as well as we really don't know much on her background.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Personally I think we have enough of a cast to keep busy with you don't want to add more to an already overinflated cast, the spotlight really needs to be focused on the main girls especially Jill and maybe a bit of Sage as well as we really don't know much on her background.
I agree 100%. That's what I've been trying to say. We have enough main LI's we have enough side girls. Any more of either will start taking away from the story as a whole. Which is why I was saying the only way to do it without taking from any of the current girls main or side would just be to have new faces as a part of Quinn's menu; if he had to have new girls that badly. But I personally feel we don't but Im not DPC so in the end it's up to him and what he wants to do with his game and characters. :)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This is really just about Quinn becoming a main LI isn't it @ name88? ;)

But to answer...no, A "One and done" characters can be one and done after all that's what the phrase implies. DPC just chooses to bring those girls you mentioned back, same as he could choose to make current side girls into a LI. They won't be new faces but they will be new side girls most likely. But it's going to cut into current LI's content in which half of them we haven't even gotten started with, and we will be at the episode just before the halfway point. Assuming what people say about this being 10 episodes holds true. I'd rather he didn't do any of the stuff you or I mentioned because in the end all of those take away from the main LI's that are fighting for valuable time and the possible story that he's trying to tell.

The side girls have a plot as you mentioned but it's clear the LI's have a larger layered plot going on so it's a bit more than just being about a point stat in the console menu. What also makes the main LI's though is he most likely as with any writer DPC had/has an outline for the story so regardless of who has little time at the start they most likely have larger happenings /events/revelations later. Bella, Sage(because she'll probably become more girlfriend material after realizing she has to let go of Chad), and Jill are slow burns, with Maya and Josey we are already wading in the waters but havent reached the deep end yet.
Listen if it were up to me,this game would be called "Being with Quinn" :p

Ofcourse they can - the thing is,they`re not.DPC is putting time and effort into them,I`m not arguing what could or couldn`t be but what already is.It`s a good thing that he has more characters than only those 5 "main girls",not just me but others aswell,would preffer "side girls" over any or all of those 5,that`s the reality.What I am saying Is I would much rather him to spend all this time devoted to new faces,to already existing ones - which is where we agree,well half-agree;)

Deoku

May 5, 2017

Ofcourse they can - the thing is,they`re not.DPC is putting time and effort into them,I`m not arguing what could or couldn`t be but what already is.It`s a good thing that he has more characters than only those 5 "main girls",not just me but others aswell,would preffer "side girls" over any or all of those 5,that`s the reality.What I am saying Is I would much rather him to spend all this time devoted to new faces,to already existing ones - which is where we agree,well half-agree;)
Of course it's good that there's more girls than just those 5; it's why the side girls exist which is fine. Every story needs supporting characters. I'm glad they are there they add more to the richness of the game. My whole thing is I just feel things are fine as is. The balance is good; actually the balance is pretty much at capacity, because as I mentioned before the few main girls we have barely have time as it is. And while I can understand the pain of those who want their side girl to be main girls it will only take away from the current group. I'm sure we've all played a game on this site at some point where we liked a side girl and wished they were the main one or one of the mains. The unfortunate reality is someone(s) has to be side girls and in this game those girls are who they are. Every girl in games like this can't be a main girl without the story dragging on or taking forever and lowering the quality of the overall game.

The games in a good place with what it has. Next game DPC makes maybe some of us with main LI's in this game will like side girls in that one. I can't speak for everyone but it won't change my mind if I'm in that side girl group though, because I know that's how it has to be.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

Quinn almost seems like a hidden love interest in this game. Since she has more back story and involvement than most side characters but isn't officially a main girl. She's somewhere in-between on level of importance but I guess that mystique is part of why you love her so much;).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you guys realistically think that there will be harem ending in this game? Curious
None. Almost sure the developer even mentioned that before.
You can speak your mind and also be respectful. If you are called out and your messages deleted and even then you keep complaining about it I wouldn't be surprised if mods take more actions.
Unless it is in a certain incestuous thread... :whistle:
Quinn almost seems like a hidden love interest in this game. Since she has more back story and involvement than most side characters but isn't officially a main girl. She's somewhere in-between on level of importance but I guess that mystique is part of why you love her so much;).
As much as i would like to see it i don't believe DPC will introduce someone else as a love interest this late in the story. Quinn will just keep her villain role i suppose. :confused:

Reactions: Gods and Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes