Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Okay, we got many previews but I still don't see the Lily one, did I miss it? I'm curious af

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
They deleted latest post again lol ,Fucking Cupcakes.
Go sleep it off whatever you are on. Angry posting nonsense isn't the way.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
i dont agree with this, i respect your opinión but for me this is something dpc do better than other devs and thats making the player feel like they control the story, hell in last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure bro. Sharing some opinions is all we do here.
I will try to explain myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may not choose any of this, but it will all happen that way. I wouldn't be surprised, for all I mentioned, if MC ends up having sex with some of them without the player's choice either.
We still have DIK or Chick, which doesn't allow you to make certain choices and yet, depending on your level, some dialogue choices don't even appear, if you don't play in every way possible you don't even know that there is any choice to be made there.

Anyway, of course there are several choices, but as we can see... There are several others that you would normally have.
That's why I say this game is not about your desires, it's about the story and personality creation of a character (MC). And as I said earlier, this is one of the biggest reasons this game is one of my favorites.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
LIs, side-girls, hidden LIs, I don't know... this is getting a bit out of control.

5 LIs is a reasonable number, one you'd see in any other VN; but in any other VN those would be the only characters to get fully developed. In BaDIK Quinn gets developed, and Tommy has his family dynamic revelead, and the Burkes' marriage is shown, and we dive into Cathy's sexual frustration, and we see Dawe'n'Arieth's screwed up relationship, and there are glimpses of Steve's - f*ck*ng Steve! - family drama...

Someone wondered a few billion pages ago if DPC was an architect or gardener kind of writer. I don't really have an answer, but if it's the former, I'm starting to see where this garden is going...
1575778605554.png

Online flirting/trolling/catfishing with Cathy would be awesome, Envy, Quinn, Jacob, Camila, Tybalt, Cafeteria Girl are all awesome in their own way, but at some point you gotta prune the bushes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't see it as a out of control garden yet.

Quinn is one of the main antagonists, so is likely Tommy. They need the space.
Burke & Jade's bad marriage dynamics was to show why is she after revenge sex.

Dawe and Arieth are just a comedy relief act because of his moronic actions while she sleeps on the side.

Steve likely won't appear again, he is in another city, and he was just there to help shape the protagonist personality by giving, or not, a small help to someone in need.

Envy, Camila and Cafeteria woman are just minor background characters. They barely have any character development.

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I don't see it as a out of control garden yet.

Quinn is one of the main antagonists, so is likely Tommy. They need the space.
Burke & Cathy's bad marriage dynamics was to show why is she after revenge sex.

Dawe and Arieth are just a comedy relief act because of his moronic actions while she sleeps on the side.

Steve likely won't appear again, he is in another city, and he was just there to help shape the protagonist personality by giving, or not, a small help to someone in need.

Envy, Camila and Cafeteria woman are just minor background characters. They barely have any character development.
Jade not cathy

I'm not sure about Arieth but dawe is not only comedy relief. He can one of the antagonist. He might not be playing dumb but he might not be as dumb as we are thinking. Also last episode's cliffhanger where dawe went to quinn pretty much sums it up that dawe is up to something.

Also I think we are going to see steve once again I don't know where but it was major dik/chick choice yes it can also be to shape MC's personality but I think it is more than that. I think he will be helpful in future in some incident that is only if we helped him. I guess those Major choices will have much impact in future than we think. Afterall its DPC's game every major choice will have consequences.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jade not cathy

I'm not sure about Arieth but dawe is not only comedy relief. He can one of the antagonist. He might not be playing dumb but he might not be as dumb as we are thinking. Also last episode's cliffhanger where dawe went to quinn pretty much sums it up that dawe is up to something.

Also I think we are going to see steve once again I don't know where but it was major dik/chick choice yes it can also be to shape MC's personality but I think it is more than that. I think he will be helpful in future in some incident that is only if we helped him. I guess those Major choices will have much impact in future than we think. Afterall its DPC's game every major choice will have consequences.
I have a theory that there's more going on with Arieth than what we know. She has been avoiding Dawe and wanted to tell him something when we interrupted it with the coffee and said she has something to tell Sage. The obvious thing would be that Dawe discovered she's cheating, but with all the secrecy about it I don't think it's something we know.

Someone mentioned when Dawe comes to see Quinn at the end of Episode 3, it could be that he finally knows what's going on with her and went to talk to Quinn about it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have a theory that there's more going on with Arieth than what we know. She has been avoiding Dawe and wanted to tell him something when we interrupted it with the coffee and said she has something to tell Sage. The obvious thing would be that Dawe discovered she's cheating, but with all the secrecy about it I don't think it's something we know.
if u kiss sage in the party and make out with her until you are interrupted i doubt it will be a secret to anyone...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Someone mentioned when Dawe comes to see Quinn at the end of Episode 3, it could be that he finally knows what's going on with her and went to talk to Quinn about it.
Why would Quinn care about Dawe & Arieth's relationship? So far in the game Arieth has been comedic relief the school's dumb slut. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monetauro

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Why would Quinn care about Dawe & Arieth's relationship? So far in the game Arieth has comedic relief. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't think what's going on with Arieth is just that she's cheating, I think she's on worse trouble than it looks like and I don't think that's what Dawe is going to tell Quinn. Something bad happening to comedic relief characters because it's unexpected is a common trope nowadays it's not that unexpected anymore.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If we can't flirt or crack jokes with Cathy on that dating app I'm gonna be so disappointed. So much comedic potential there.
With the way he did the Rooster app I have high hopes for this, I think the dating one will just be straight out flirting options and a reject option but I'd like to see some kind of interaction between the MC and whoever he picks, although how do we play it with Cathy I wonder keep our indentity secret or straight out and tell her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
With the way he did the Rooster app I have high hopes for this, I think the dating one will just be straight out flirting options and a reject option but I'd like to see some kind of interaction between the MC and whoever he picks, although how do we play it with Cathy I wonder keep our indentity secret or straight out and tell her.
Isn't your identity the point of using dating apps? It didn't seem as though we had the option of hiding our identity with Envy as she knew who we were.

Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes