Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not so sure Cathy would be up for it at first at least anyway
Your right certainly will take a bit of time most likely happen next season if we are to get anything from Cathy, I think this app will still be a nice way to connect with her and get to know her a bit more let's just hope she ain't femdom as she appears in the MC dreams :LOL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Your right certainly will take a bit of time most likely happen next season if we are to get anything from Cathy, I think this app will still be a nice way to connect with her and get to know her a bit more let's just hope she ain't femdom as she appears in the MC dreams :LOL:
I won't lie, Cathy has sat at the top of my side girls list for awhile then we met Envy and seen more out of Riona (Quinn is a LI in my eyes, I'm with you name88 ). I really hope we get some interactions with Cathy going forward be it an actual face to face conversation or the app which could lead to it possibly being a bit flirtatous. The reason I believe she would ravage the MC has nothing to do with femdom (although not opposed entirely) but rather she seems I guess deprived of sex? and I just think there could be a shit ton of sexual frustration she needs to get out of her system, Well that's what I'm hoping to be the case because that scene is going to leave us like ya boy EatDatPussy445 .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If anything, Jade's more likely to be femdom when we finally see those private lessons (wink). But maybe we can turn her around (wink wink) or have both.

Then again, perhaps Cathy has been alone for a long time may be 'cause the femdom turned off many before.
But not us. Not us

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Set up a phone then. If he'd ask Derek to peep on them to do the recording i'm gonna cry. Plus to be honest i really wouldn't wanna give Tomyboy any material he could blackmail those two teachers with. I hope MC is smarter than that :unsure:..... :FacePalm:
MC doesn't need help obtaining proof. The smart thing to do would just be to whip out the phone during a position where her backs turned to us (like doggy for example) and take a selfie. Anything more than that would just be unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm more interested in how Tommy will react to Josy being there and that she has been seeing the MC, I do wonder how that phone call with Quinn went when she had the MC phone so her and Josy have already interacted, but from one of the previews Josy doesn't look like she will be ordered around by Quinn.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Do you guys/gals think josy will join the HOTS like maya? or will she try and pull maya away from them. :unsure::unsure:
Frankly, I don't think that Josy has that HOT mentality, even Maya doesn't fit quite well there.
It seems unlikely that Josy will accept doing any HOT tasks and she'll probably choose to stay away from this.
However, this may change because of Maya's financial situation if we assume that Josy will choose to fight for their relationship and help Maya to complete the threesome task. But this depends also on how Maya, Josy, and MC will resolve their "small" issue.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm more interested in how Tommy will react to Josy being there and that she has been seeing the MC, I do wonder how that phone call with Quinn went when she had the MC phone so her and Josy have already interacted, but from one of the previews Josy doesn't look like she will be ordered around by Quinn.
I`m pretty sure there was no phone call between them,Quinn was just messing around

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Frankly, I don't think that Josy has that HOT mentality, even Maya doesn't fit quite well there.
It seems unlikely that Josy will accept doing any HOT tasks and she'll probably choose to stay away from this.
However, this may change because of Maya's financial situation if we assume that Josy will choose to fight for their relationship and help Maya to complete the threesome task. But this depends also on how Maya, Josy, and MC will resolve their "small" issue.
3some task also depends on MC trying to set up Maya against Quinn - which leads to Maya being left solo - or not being stupid and not lying to Maya about Quinn - in which case Maya gets paired with Camila and mona - which depending on players choice can potentially scratch the 3some off the list already ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Set up a phone then. If he'd ask Derek to peep on them to do the recording i'm gonna cry. Plus to be honest i really wouldn't wanna give Tomyboy any material he could blackmail those two teachers with. I hope MC is smarter than that :unsure:..... :FacePalm:

He then should sign up at the chess club at a nursing home.

I don't care about Derek's sexlife. Seriously. If our pet rutmutt does the teachers well i don't really wanna know about it. So if we wanna skip it i personnaly hope that in that case i'm gonna be spared of the details.
i dont think dpc will forcé us to do that, he is not that kind of dev to pull shit like that.
and the only one Derek will probably fuck will be the fat lady.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
3some task also depends on MC trying to set up Maya against Quinn - which leads to Maya being left solo - or not being stupid and not lying to Maya about Quinn - in which case Maya gets paired with Camila and mona - which depending on players choice can potentially scratch the 3some off the list already ;)
Well now I'm glad I warned Maya about Quinn. For no other reason than Maya potentially disrupting my hands on relationship with Camila and Mona. And you still could help Maya check off that threesome target with the help of her new roommate Josy:cool:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Do you guys/gals think josy will join the HOTS like maya? or will she try and pull maya away from them. :unsure::unsure:
Josy get in the HOTs to help Maya?
She was already tending to end the relationship with her. She calls MC when deciding who to "live with." And even if she was going to continue with Maya, would she be willing to do those tasks or even be ok with her girlfriend doing them? I don't think so, unless there's the MC in the middle.

Another, what would Tommy do in this situation?
Whether or not he cares about his sister, I imagine he doesn't want her in the middle of a brothel. Even more so, increasing the chances of Josy discovering his shady business.

Anyway, I don't see Josy joining the HOTs.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Maybe if MC can learn that the free tuiton is a lie, like a cake we're all familiar with....
And by learn, I mean fuck the info out ouf Quinn. Let's fuse the necessary and the pleasure.

And I guess we'll have the option of threesome with Josy and Maya ; IF we play our cards right.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'd imagine Josy will talk Maya out of joining the HOT's. She wouldn't approve of what they do and what they're trying to make Maya do (and by they I mean Quinn since she's the one coming up with these to do tasks) and she's obviously not gonna like Quinn. The only way Maya completes those tasks is with MC's help and seeing as though we have the option to not help her, I'm gonna say they're both not going to join regardless of if you choose to help Maya with some of the tasks in Episode 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes