Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
There will be voice acting in the final version of the game,according to DPC he doesn`t want to risk losing an actress in mid-development,we just have to be patient....who`s gonna be casted as Quinn though...?how do you cast perfection?
Great news, I didn't know that one.
Quinn?
Tricia Helfer or Scarlett Johansson, maybe? :LOL:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how the story progresses if you didn't tell Maya about Quinn? I told her to talk to Sage instead because I thought she was a better person to get advice from.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods and Mormont

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Not neccessery,remember that officialy Maya had spare bed in her dorm room,anyone from the new batch of students could have been assaigned in that room,magic wanted that someone to be Josy...plus early on Maya said she was holding that bed hoping for specific roommate - Josy
Yes it could be a possibility that josy might not have contacted maya and she was magically assigned maya's dorm room. That was something I didn't thought and also that could explain Josy not wanting to complicate things between Maya-Josy now that Josy prefers MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know how the story progresses if you didn't tell Maya about Quinn? I told her to talk to Sage instead because I thought she was a better person to get advice from.
I still want to know if there will be further repercussions to that especially if we have told Maya not to trust Quinn but I think from here on out Josy will play more of a part in helping her, there is also the fact that Lily is joining the Hot's I wonder if she will have to partner up with Maya at some point.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Hopefully it’s not a dream sequence either
Damn, your post made me concerned for a moment but don't worry it's clearly not a dream sequence, all of them have that weird cloudy background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i'm 100% sure it will be a "real" hot action with Jade.:love:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Fuck it! I was going to say Angelina! hahahahah
But I ended up choosing two sexiest voice actresses I could remember in that kind of work. (EDI and Her)
Jolie is goddess level.
I must have watched this movie a thousand times.
Same, it gave me permament Angelina crash,Quinn is number 1 but Acid Burn is strong number2 :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes