Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I unpacked it, how do I make it work?
Just follow the installation instructions. You have to use unren for this. The link is in the mod description.
Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Select the option you require
  1. Download unren and place it into your Being a DIK folder
  2. Run unren and pick option 9)All of the above
  3. Extract the mod to the folder where you Installed Being a Dik
This will bring up the mod menu in the bottom right corner of the screen, there are all kinds of cheat there.

Reactions: Xaøs and Triple OG

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Just follow the installation instructions. You have to use unren for this. The link is in the mod description.

This will bring up the mod menu in the bottom right corner of the screen, there are all kinds of cheat there.
I did as the instructions said but the cheat mod at the bottom right wasn't there.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Until Derek tells us he's dating her I'd say she's free for the taking because her Bio just says "She seems to like Derek". So I'd say she has made the list, As far as I'm concerned she could be new meat on the menu as long side Lily, Melanie and if we really want that pure DIK route Heather and Elena because you know it wouldn't really be "Being a DIK" without cucking your fellow DIK brothers.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I did as the instructions said but the cheat mod at the bottom right wasn't there.
Sorry, but without further details, I can't see how it could go wrong.
Ask for help on the forum intended for the mod.

Remembering the other option, you can easily change anything you want for any site with a save editor. Just search on google "save editor", upload your save and make changes there.

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Guys, I can see it now. You have just unlocked the secret harem ending, You're right there. The choice of LI to dine on first is up to you. But before you can pick someone.......

DPC: Teleports behind you.
"Nothing personal kid."

Then he proceeds to knock you out and set fire to the house. When you wake up you have to choose one girl to save from the burning building.

Wait........

I've heard this somewhere before...

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Just found this game today. Gotta say im huge fan of Derek. Cant remember the last time video game character has made me laugh.

How often is the game updated? I'm thirsting for more after playing the 0.3 version.

Wish there was more creampie/pregnancy scenes.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just found this game today. Gotta say im huge fan of Derek. Cant remember the last time video game character has made me laugh.

How often is the game updated? I'm thirsting for more after playing the 0.3 version.

Since every update is quite large packed with a lot of content there's usually a waiting period of 3-4 months per update. As for the next update it seems as though late December-Early January is the safest window for release.

And as for Pregnancies there likely won't be any until the end of the game like in AL.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What about Ashley?
(Derek`s girlfriend?)

Since Sage for the Hot`s Movie Night, her sisters and daughters reminded us by the "tweet"; that it will take place tonight and they shouldn`t forget it and we already saw in a preview who is going to take part and who Ashley could also see in the picture, it would be the other way round that Ashey is also a HOT Pledge.
( or was she invited??)
What do you think?

Then she must definitely be included in your list !!

Yours sincerely
Sage`s therapist

I have been told 3 pledges this year,that`s what I`m going with,no room for more,the list is full

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Pregnancy has been an interesting and often speculated issue on this forum. Many fear that the father's warnings about using condoms point to the possibility of the MC knocking up one or more of the girls. I tend to believe, like Blablablafapper, that if there is any possibility of a pregnancy, it will happen at the end of the game.

However, it is still very early in the game, and there are a multitude of directions this game could yet take.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Heather and Elena because you know it wouldn't really be "Being a DIK" without cucking your fellow DIK brothers.
I wouldn't be against it especially if Heather is an option she needs put in her place :p and what better way to piss Tommy off by nailing his girlfriend and sister ;) we'd probably end up as a hero of the jocks then but we can always say that's how you get the job done lads :LOL:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, it's him ; for bro code reasons though.
Wasn't just you fucking Sage that Jacob was worried about. It was fucking Sage in public.
That threesome would be a good way to kick off Season Two, though, for those on a Maya (and/or Josy) path.
More like Season Two finale. We're almost at the end of Season One and it's only about a week in. If each in game week translates to a season, then the end of the HOT scavenger hunt will likely cap the next season and will likely feature the (vaguely) promised threesome.
She was already tending to end the relationship with her. She calls MC when deciding who to "live with."
IIRC all she did was ask for the MC's campus address. She did not discuss staying with him, only a potential visit so she could come clean.
If you told her about Quinn, she'll have to do whole scavenger hunt alone, if not all three pledges work together.
Proof if any that viewing Quinn as the enemy is not the way to go.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
I have been told 3 pledges this year,that`s what I`m going with,no room for more,the list is full
"2 groups deffinitly what I had in mind was - Camila+Mona+Lilly , Maya solo or Camila+Mona , Maya+Lilly "
For real?? And what does Lily do in your listing when it's said there are only three HOT pledges?;)

Until Derek tells us he's dating her I'd say she's free for the taking because her Bio just says "She seems to like Derek". So I'd say she has made the list, As far as I'm concerned she could be new meat on the menu as long side Lily, Melanie and if we really want that pure DIK route Heather and Elena because you know it wouldn't really be "Being a DIK" without cucking your fellow DIK brothers.
My mistake (forgot to put in front of it) ..... of all the girls that are present she is the only one with interest in him, I just wanted to say that she could be (if you deny the choice if he does it to try with Camila).

With your remaining suspension, I fully agree with you.
That would be interresting if DPC would install this.(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes