JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
" "
Nice one! Your upload?
yes, i decided to do it after a discussion about a music in ep2 here. :ROFLMAO:

Today at 2:00 PM

A final poll for Episode 4 is now live! Patrons are voting for which girl on girl Special render series will be featured in Episode 4. The options are:
Camila & Riona - Behind bars
:Camila:
:Riona:

Jade & Cathy - Cam girls
:jade:
:cathy:

Quinn & Maya - Mother daughter time
:Quinn:
:Maya:

Envy & Lily - Strapped
:Envy:
:Lily:

This poll DPC put up should be very interesting! :sneaky:
Jade & Cathy pls. :love:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that poll voting thing if I had a vote on it.. Would go to camila and riona them two I wont mind a threesome with they both damn sexy...

But wont be mad at Jade & Cathy either … But then again Quinn and Maya sounds gud too

Meanwhile I am thinking to myself DPC...…

tenor.gif

The wait is getting to me my maggot brothers and sisters :cautious:

asker

Oct 6, 2017
So... are we waiting Christmas ? if update done and DPC wait for christmas there is other patrons who doesn't believe anything or believe another religions right ? shame.

Ager27

Dec 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
HEY, i really like your games. but this one seems to crash after i read the instuction for the first Math test. how can i solve that ?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The Great War ; MILFs vs Waifus.
Day 1
It begins.... I already hear the screams from both sides, and the distinct ripping sound of trousers being torn apart by raging boners.
There are photos everywhere.... Quinn, Maya, Jade, Cathy,.... so many boobs, so many butts.... Jiggling at me.... right under my eyes....

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes