Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
as if he gives a fuck about her....going by what she says about her brother...
She is still his sister. No matter how "DIK" the guy is, he wouldn't like the idea of his colleagues fucking his little sister. Either for caring about her or for the "male chauvinist" side.
And he sure cares that she'll find out about her business and tell her parents what their perfect son has been up to.
Besides the fact that, as you said, "going by what SHE says about her brother". The only thing that HE says is to hope that she had appeared with that group or something like this.

I mean fuck the info out ouf Quinn.
I like the way you think hahahah

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
All this Maya financial situation ... Someone should tell this little manipulator that there is something called "PAID WORK".
100% facts and it's not like she has to pay all of her tuition at once. I may dislike what Quinn is charging for but she keeps getting money. Maya on the other hand needs to try just a little harder out in these streets ;)

Work.gif

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
100% facts and it's not like she has to pay all of her tuition at once. I may dislike what Quinn is charging for but she keeps getting money. Maya on the other hand needs to try just a little harder out in these streets ;)

View attachment 482099
Plus she has a 20$ bill that repop every few hours on her closet. A few months of camping that bill and the tuition is payed.
What more does she want ?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Maya on the other hand needs to try just a little harder out in these streets ;)
im kinda....:eek:... at what you are suggesting here.
Maybe i missunderstood that phrase, but if you are suggesting what i think... you should know better that Dpc is not that kind of dev to make that type of content with one of the Lis.

She is still his sister. No matter how "DIK" the guy is, he wouldn't like the idea of his colleagues fucking his little sister. Either for caring about her or for the "male chauvinist" side.
And he sure cares that she'll find out about her business and tell her parents what their perfect son has been up to.
Besides the fact that, as you said, "going by what SHE says about her brother". The only thing that HE says is to hope that she had appeared with that group or something like this.
Sorry bro but i dont have that much faith in tommy.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Hello, can I ask if the game has voice acting aside from the one at the start with Jill?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
im kinda....:eek:... at what you are sugesting here.
Maybe i missunderstood that phrase, but if you are sugesting what i think you should know better Dpc is not that kind of dev to make that type of content with one of the Lis.
Nah. Think he just means she needs to find a job or start using the fight app on her phone like we do :D.
No way someone else than MC or Josy can touch Maya.

Sorry bro but i dont have that much faith in tommy.
Aw come on, he's..... well sometimes he......
No you're right, the guy's a douche.... but he has skills when telling a flashback

Hello, can I ask if the game has voice acting aside from the one at the start with Jill?
Hey there :). Unfortunately, nope. That would swallow (hehe) the entire budget of the game.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
im kinda....:eek:... at what you are suggesting here.
Maybe i missunderstood that phrase, but if you are suggesting what i think... you should know better that Dpc is not that kind of dev to make that type of content with one of the Lis.
I was joking by the way, but yeah Maya could wash cars, bag groceries, uber drive, walk some old lady's dog plus a whole lot of other activities in these "streets". I just want Maya to be the best version of herself moving forward(y).

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Do you guys/gals think josy will join the HOTS like maya? or will she try and pull maya away from them. :unsure::unsure:
Tommy will not allow it I'm %100 percent. Josy wouldn't want to join in as well, from what we have seen so far. Both Maya and Josy are no HOT material, like at all.
But, maybe they will sit in their room and Maya will tell Josy about "mUh FreE TuiTioN" then Josy will try out of curiosity as well. Since she basically left home and we don't know her stance with her family

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I have some good news in this week's status update.

All animations have been posed and they are currently rendering full speed on my PCs.

Currently, the render queue consists of 26 animations and it will only decrease from now on.

I've been writing and polishing the script, adding music/sound, writing parts of missing dialogue and adding a few shorter scenes.

I need to pose more static renders and finish a free roam event, but finally being done with the posing of animations was a big milestone in the development cycle, which frees up time for those other tasks.

I will spend the next week posing as much of the remaining static renders as possible while wrapping things up in different areas of the game and polishing what needs to be polished.

I'll be able to set a release date when the game is ready for beta testing.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake
I suppose a release on december is still quite possible from the way he says things are progressing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Josy get in the HOTs to help Maya?
She was already tending to end the relationship with her. She calls MC when deciding who to "live with." And even if she was going to continue with Maya, would she be willing to do those tasks or even be ok with her girlfriend doing them? I don't think so, unless there's the MC in the middle.
I don't know about Josy joining HOTs, but as for continuing with Maya, their relationship is good enough for Josy to knock on Maya's door with luggage in hand. You're probably right about the MC having to be involved in any MFF threesome. Josy and Maya could go for an FFF threesome, though, if the MC doesn't reconcile with them. It would be insane if that was what that conversation between them and Quinn was about! o_O

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't know about Josy joining HOTs, but as for continuing with Maya, their relationship is good enough for...
I'm not sure about that.
She called MC and asked to be with him, so she may have knocked on his door, unaware that the room was hers too.
Or, if MC didn't accept her in the bedroom, then she would "knock on Maya's door".
Or, she could have gone to talk to Maya and settle the situation before going with MC.
And I think we can be sure, Maya didn't know Josy would show up. Well, at least not that time...
Either way, having asked to stay with MC, given that her girlfriend was also there (at the same university), tends to believe that she now prefers MC.

And I don't know why, but I don't believe in the chance that any FFF involving Maya could happen.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
iSorry bro but i dont have that much faith in tommy.
No faith ... That he can care, because he's a good brother, or because he's a chauvinist?
Getting tuition is tough business in DPC's world.
One more about it. If Josy and Maya continue together and Josy wants to help her, they have TWO JOBS. They would pair up with Chris's father FCSake!

índice.jpg

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I'm not sure about that.
She called MC and asked to be with him, so she may have knocked on his door, unaware that the room was hers too.
Or, if MC didn't accept her in the bedroom, then she would "knock on Maya's door".
Or, she could have gone to talk to Maya and settle the situation before going with MC.
And I think we can be sure, Maya didn't know Josy would show up. Well, at least not that time...
Either way, having asked to stay with MC, given that her girlfriend was also there (at the same university), tends to believe that she now prefers MC.

And I don't know why, but I don't believe in the chance that any FFF involving Maya could happen.
MC never gave josy his room no. So josy must have knocked knowing its maya's room. Maya didn't informed josy about MC living yeah how could she?
So josy must have thought she is living alone and it would be good surprise for her girlfriend.
Yeah and you right about josy preferring MC as she called him first.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You're probably right about the MC having to be involved in any MFF threesome. Josy and Maya could go for an FFF threesome, though, if the MC doesn't reconcile with them. It would be insane if that was what that conversation between them and Quinn was about! o_O
Heh, I forgot about her threesome requirement, what a shame.

As she seems unlikely to involve Derek, I guess she'll have to make due with some rando third person if the MC rejects her.

Maybe that big ugly bitch from the feminism class. If so I want to see a scene where Maya or Josy, or, preferably both, get smushed underneath her in a failed 69, or whatever the threesome equivalent is... 103.5 I guess.

There should also be a line about the smell of cottage cheese wafting throughout the room. :ROFLMAO:

*waits for hate from the Maya fans*

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
MC never gave josy his room no. So josy must have knocked knowing its maya's room. Maya didn't informed josy about MC living yeah how could she?
So josy must have thought she is living alone and it would be good surprise for her girlfriend.
Yeah and you right about josy preferring MC as she called him first.
Yeah, you are right. I reviewed the scene and she asks, but in the end he does not give the number.
But she may still have gone to Maya to break up with her. I don't know, that's more likely for me since she wants to stay with MC, right?
Anyway, I hope to find out later this month.

Another, what would Tommy do in this situation?
Whether or not he cares about his sister, I imagine he doesn't want her in the middle of a brothel. Even more so, increasing the chances of Josy discovering his shady business.
During the revisit of the Josy scene, I ended up going through this one. Clearly he doesn't want her there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh.. that's a shame. :( Jill sounded really hot at the warning scene..
There will be voice acting in the final version of the game,according to DPC he doesn`t want to risk losing an actress in mid-development,we just have to be patient....who`s gonna be casted as Quinn though...?how do you cast perfection? :unsure:

I don't know about Josy joining HOTs, but as for continuing with Maya, their relationship is good enough for Josy to knock on Maya's door with luggage in hand. You're probably right about the MC having to be involved in any MFF threesome. Josy and Maya could go for an FFF threesome, though, if the MC doesn't reconcile with them. It would be insane if that was what that conversation between them and Quinn was about! o_O
I would be ok with that flavour of insanity...:sneaky:

MC never gave josy his room no. So josy must have knocked knowing its maya's room.
Not neccessery,remember that officialy Maya had a spare bed in her dorm room,anyone from the new batch of students could have been assaigned in that room,magic wanted that someone to be Josy...plus early on Maya said she was holding that bed hoping for specific roommate - Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes