CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Disaproves doesn`t even begin to scratch the surface,I fundamentally dissagree with every single word beginning with "toxic"....pleasantly intoxicating would be much,much better:giggle:
You want her to be someone else,a different character:pNO GO
View attachment 485942
She`s perfect,lovable and amazing the way she is:cool:

Oh she shows it,you just ain`t lookin`
View attachment 485945
Huh.... Perhaps having Sage's and Bella's boobs all over my face during my save made me miss that side of Quinn :unsure:

I think when the next update finally drops on our planet, I will start from scratch and gave Quinn a better chance. But make no mistake : it's only because I'm weak to the promise of boobs and butts.... and a little sentimentality but mostly boobs and butts.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
This is only episode 4. How many episodes does he intend? 10? If so we could have what? A 3 year wait? Seems impractical long term
If i remember correctly, this game is going to have a total of 11-18 updates (Big variance in range i know) , so yes the total completion time could be 3-4 years in total. I personally like it, It will get me even more invested with the characters as I spent the years with them

Last edited:

Sep 22, 2019
If i remember correctly, this game is going to have a total of 11-18 updates (Big variance in range i know) , so yes the total competition time could be 3-4 years in total. I personally like it, It will get me even more invested with the characters as I spent the years with them
i can't see many people keeping up with the game for 4 years. Most devs get burnout by this time, and the updates will only get more complicated with time. think at some point he'll need to get some help

Reactions: Gods and Triple OG

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, his work ethic and ambition cannot be questioned, but I was far more comfortable with a 3 month period, even if it means a smaller amount of content. After that, you start to forget the details, to the point where you might need to replay it. I'm not against doing that at all, but you can only do it so many times. Hopefully it will be easier for him to control the amount of content he includes in each ep from now on.

Oh well, at least he always delivers astounding results..!

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019

This week I pushed hard with coding and posing renders.

I'm working on the final free-roam and the events for it. I have ~100-200 more renders left to pose, if everything goes well I will be done with that next week.

Animations are rendering and the queue is decreasing.

I estimate the remaining render time to be ~1.5-2 weeks. This gives me time to polish the game and make sure that I didn't forget to add anything.

I wanted to make this a December release, but the beta tests and proofreading will likely start the days between Christmas and the new year. That process takes approximately 2 weeks, which means that we're looking at an early January release. An exact date will be announced when beta testing starts.

Walkthrough news

Tomorrow, the first draft of "Being a DIK: The Complete Official Guide" is released, consisting of 119 pages, covering Episodes 1-3. It will be available for all $1 patrons for one week, so make sure you grab your copy during this time.

After one week, it will be posted in the $15 tier. My plan is to update the walkthrough after and between episodes.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake​
Wasn't one of the big promises he made when he quit his job that he will now have a faster release cycle?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but I was far more comfortable with a 3 month period, even if it means a smaller amount of content.
That would make the most sense but these 4-5 month waits are no good the wait for this gets boring but luckily there are other games around which sometimes has received two updates by the time this actually receives an update. But I think he is set in his ways and will just stick to the larger updates that are the most time consuming.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
But I think he is set in his ways and will just stick to the larger updates that are the most time consuming.
True, and it works for him. Since he doesn't make false promises and is so careful when it comes to choosing the release date, it really just comes down to a matter of taste. But if too many people find the wait time too lengthy, that also tells you something.
Fortunately, there are enough quality games out there one can look forward to. Maybe this update had to be this long because of Hell Week?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Wasn't one of the big promises he made when he quit his job that he will now have a faster release cycle?
He specifically said it wouldn't change, because the limiting factor for faster releases is rendering time, and that wouldn't change because he has his computer rendering 24/7 anyway. It would make a difference in quality because he would have more time to plan and polish scripts and such.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
He specifically said it wouldn't change, because the limiting factor for faster releases is rendering time, and that wouldn't change because he has his computer rendering 24/7 anyway. It would make a difference in quality because he would have more time to plan and polish scripts and such.
nah he said it wouldnt be faster
I seem to remember that's what he said in his patreon goal description, but I can't really find it anymore. Maybe someone can post it to properly verify.

Maybe he can buy another PC though, since he's already bought an additional one.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Let's at least hope the glaring plot holes in the games's writing will be dealt with.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Season 1 ends after Episode 4, Going forward it will most likely be 4 to 5 episodes per season unless I've been misinformed.
Wasn't Acting Lessons 8 episodes? Would be cool if they two matched. But i think there is room for much more history here. I wonder how the reputation points for the Jocks and Preps will affect the history. :unsure:

This week I pushed hard with coding and posing renders.

I'm working on the final free-roam and the events for it. I have ~100-200 more renders left to pose, if everything goes well I will be done with that next week.

Animations are rendering and the queue is decreasing.

I estimate the remaining render time to be ~1.5-2 weeks. This gives me time to polish the game and make sure that I didn't forget to add anything.

I wanted to make this a December release, but the beta tests and proofreading will likely start the days between Christmas and the new year. That process takes approximately 2 weeks, which means that we're looking at an early January release. An exact date will be announced when beta testing starts.

Walkthrough news

Tomorrow, the first draft of "Being a DIK: The Complete Official Guide" is released, consisting of 119 pages, covering Episodes 1-3. It will be available for all $1 patrons for one week, so make sure you grab your copy during this time.

After one week, it will be posted in the $15 tier. My plan is to update the walkthrough after and between episodes.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake​
Well, January... I was looking forward but i can wait. Time to hunt other games to pass time.

ECln-4XXsAECjRb.jpg

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
You mean the quinn pic right?!

Its just i find her... well how should i put this... well "toxic" as a character but damn that render there you put looked very very hot :sneaky: so i was conflicted and liked your post with a "thinking/unsure smiley face".

Mystery solved ;)

P.S. Likes need moar smiley options, MOAR!
You put one on Isabella too, so I was wondering if something was wrong.

Thank you for responding.

Josy and Maya christmas.jpg

Last edited:

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
This game is really good ngl. One of the best out there, top five for sure. The only downside is the waiting times between updates. I'd say it's worth the wait when a new update comes out, but 4-5 months wait is a damn lot and it drags people away.

EDIT: I'm gonna be mad if the new update isn't at least 1 hour long of playing.

Reactions: michael1984

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah that woman just scares me i mean just look at that "i'm gonna make you suffer, boy" look View attachment 486112 :rolleyes:

makes me have Leah flashbacks :eek:
Those eyes.... so much messages through them....
"Come and rock my world, if you dare" or "As the Ice Queen, I will teach you how to Let It Go"
Or even "Let's go to my place, I have an African mask that's dying to meet you"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes