Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella does have a husband,I doubt she could afford buying her house on her own from a librarian salary :p
Idk we have seen dining room and a bathroom only and only interior of Jade`s car so it`s hard to make an exact judgment on those things
A missing husband that we don't know the details about, well they probably have enough to pay for a fancy house and car but that's probably about it. And as for this talk of extra funds, I don't believe Burke would use that why? Because Jade would want to know where that extra money is coming from and it doesn't look like Stephen has much of a backbone so Jade would definitely get the truth out of him with that, and we all know what women are like when it comes to money :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A missing husband that we don't know the details about, well they probably have enough to pay for a fancy house and car but that's probably about it. And as for this talk of extra funds, I don't believe Burke would use that why? Because Jade would want to know where that extra money is coming from and it doesn't look like Stephen has much of a backbone so Jade would definitely get the truth out of him with that, and we all know what women are like when it comes to money :p
Exactly,so if Stephen`s money are dirty - Jade knows about it,not an impossible scenario but obtaining money through legal means seems more likely to me.
I have not seen their bank account so there`s literally nothing to base an assumption as to what they can or can`t afford on top of what they already have :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Just a question, but why do you think Jade isn't Tybalt's mom? I'd say there are more circumstances pointing to her being an actual MILF, and mother of Tybalt, than not. Name, complexion, general features (although this is hard because not all devs do a good job with familial resemblences).

As for Jade and Burke donating to their own college, there's really no conflict of interest here. Donations are typically used for scholarships and such in order to enable kids to go to school. As long as Tybalt (their son) isn't receiving said scholarships, no conflict of interest at all.
A number of reasons. I don't believe they resemble each other at all. Now that could be a limitation or something that was over looked. But to quote Scarface. "The Eye's chico... they never lie" Stephen has Brownish eyes and Jade has Brown eyes. Tybalt in normal lighting has greyish blue. Stephen is pale white and Jade has a very tiny tan. Tybalt straight up look like a different ethnicity all together.
I'm not sure how old Jade is exactly but if I was to guess somewhere between 35 to 37 and I would put Tybalt older than the MC since he's not a freshman let's put him at 20-21 to be safe. Based on this Jade would have had Tybalt from 15 to 17.

It was a joke about Tax fraud :KEK:
But my point stands I find it hard to believe that they are donors.

Personally I see an effort to show the difference in wealth between people doing basicly the same job.
Personally I see an effort to show the difference in wealth between people that are married compared to those that are either single or by themselves :KEK:.

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I saw gameplay of Milfy City, and I wanted to beat the shit out of the MC in the first 3 minutes. Hot girls? Definitely. Hot enough for me to tolerate him? No.
I'm relatively new too to this games, I played a few, but so far (may be subjective, but) there is not too many as good as Badik; a LOT of them are about incest stuff, which is really weird to me, if I were to write an erotic tale, close family is the last thing I could think of; some others seems to be written by a guy with no/little experience in sex, so the story goes fine but the sex scenes feels off, and sometimes they start great then you can tell is just one guy or a very few people working on them cause the quality goes down like they cant keep up

City of broken dreamers and Badik doesn't have those flaws so far, they are the best imo

it seems there is a lot of people interested in this kind of games, so I guess quality may go up with time
I wonder what could happen if 2 or 3 of the best developers join to work together

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
A number of reasons. I don't believe they resemble each other at all. Now that could be a limitation or something that was over looked. But to quote Scarface. "The Eye's chico... they never lie" Stephen has Brownish eyes and Jade has Brown eyes. Tybalt in normal lighting has greyish blue. Stephen is pale white and Jade has a very tiny tan. Tybalt straight up look like a different ethnicity all together.
I'm not sure how old Jade is exactly but if I was to guess somewhere between 35 to 37 and I would put Tybalt older than the MC since he's not a freshman let's put him at 20-21 to be safe. Based on this Jade would have had Tybalt from 15 to 17.

It was a joke about Tax fraud :KEK:
But my point stands I find it hard to believe that they are donors.

Personally I see an effort to show the difference in wealth between people that are married compared to those that are either single or by themselves :KEK:.
I know you're talking about something totally different.
But I would love to see Burke take a "heel turn" and go from the man that gets screamed at from his wife to the next big kingpin like Scarface. Could you imagine what happens when Jade orders Burke around again with his newly found gangster confidence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I can see us being given the option to kiss Jill in front of him to just piss him off.
A kiss? I see him crying beside her bedroom door as she screams in pleasure. :LOL:
Am I the only one that does not have a favorite yet ?
And who else but me will play every single path ?
Well, Camila is my goddess in this game, but I doubt she has an ending with MC. If you're talking about "LIs"... I'm not even close to a favorite. All but Maya? :p
I did it and will keep doing it. Probably I'll just delete everything from the previous version and play each path again.
It might be, but I always wondered why. What about having sex in a bathroom can make them mad?
They are angry because they want more, of course. :KEK:
So why make the assumption that Quinn's any more likely to be infected than any of the other girls?
You do not know? Because Quinn is evil incarnate, according to some.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So that's it, brothers. We come to the anticipated page 1950. This is where RockN'Roll goes off like never before.
But to reach page 2000, some of us would eventually be banned for spam, so I think that's it. :confused:

This whole story of Tyty being related to Jade and the future cuckold. Are you guys presuming this JUST for his picture in their house?
I mean, that was the reason for everything else.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Careful what you wish for, it's possible to have too much of a good thing
So that's it, brothers. We come to the anticipated page 1950. This is where RockN'Roll goes off like never before.
But to reach page 2000, some of us would eventually be banned for spam, so I think that's it. :confused:

This whole story of Tyty being related to Jade and the future cuckold. Are you guys presuming this JUST for his picture in their house?
2000 is the year that Coldplay released their debut album Parachutes, ie. the year RockN'Roll died :cry:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I wonder what could happen if 2 or 3 of the best developers join to work together
I dont think that would be possible.. in Germany we got a saying "Zuviele Köche Verderben den Brei", means something like "too many chefs ruins the food" in other words, i guess too many "good" devs with their own likings in Art,Story and stuff could be dangerous if not end up pretty bad.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
For all those who will continue the game by choosing Derek's door, I have received alarming news from the future.
oh fuk! i chose Derek's room (on my primary save)... it must have been alien abduction at night, i swear i was dead asleep that night I SWEAR I ONLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT JILL (or other girls :BootyTime: on other saves)!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes