Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Come on, PinkCake. Release the next chapter already, you're B̸͖̼̲͕͖͇͚̥̼̍̇̉̏͞e̶̟̭̘̹̰̫͖̮̻͆̏̍̔̏̓̓̌i̝̣̟̩̹̙̱͈̙͌̃̒̂͛͂̚̚͟ņ̩̭͇̰̼̻́͋͒̀̀̓̀̂͒͞ͅg̴̨̠̣̺̘͙̞̰͍̓̓́̋͂̾̿͘͘͘ ą̷̛͓̺̠̞̟͔̼̱͗̂́̅͊́͂͆͢ D̳̬͙̝̪̹̽͂̏̈͘͠i̧̛̳̬̙̫̭̱̫͌̀̍̈̉͗͢c̙̯̫̪̬̙̭͚̆͗̇́̓͘͘̚͜͞ͅk̷̬̭̝͕̥̠̹̫̯͍̾̈̿͊̇͆̓̒

Sorry.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The question is, who is better to choose at the very end? Derek, Sage or Isabella?
If Sage or the HoT girls - go with Sage
You'll also get a movie night with this one tough choice there for Name when Quinn is involved :p I'm not so sure what the other choices will involve I think the Bella sunbathing might be a choice with her.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Jill - Go with Bella If you didn't get her in the library. Right? I don't think it would be a good idea otherwise.
Maybe a choice of dialogue and that's it, but how to know.
We should have good bad endings.

Just imagine this ending:

A few years at the game, you're marrying Jill, there's some romance stuff, but, in the party, you bang Bella, who is one of the bridesmaids. Then, go back to Jill, have your honeymoon but at the end both tell each other they're pregnant at a dinner in your house. Both look at you, fade to black.

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ele should have good bad endings.

Just imagine this ending:

A few years at the game, you're marrying Jill, there's some romance stuff, but, in the party, you bang Bella, who is one of the bridesmaids. Then, go back to Jill, have your honeymoon but at the end both tell each other they're pregnant at a dinner in your house. Both look at you, fade to black.
and you have 2 kids from 2 mothers, happily lived after... and hope for your house to not catch a fire :WutFace:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sounds legit when can we expect the housefire? :p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It is tomorrow, brothers, the long-awaited day!

Well, I ended up not doing what I wanted, a scheme for us to vote and such. But let it be the simplest way then.
I leave my bets here.

1 - Is Chad gay?
2 - Is Chad being threatened by his sexuality or drugs?
3- What will be the biggest drama?
4- Is Jill a virgin?
5- Will Tybalt ruin our date with Jill?
6- Will MC have sex with Jill?
7 - Bella's husband is:
8 - How many interruptions will we have in ep4?
9 - Who would win in an oil fight?
10- Should we tattoo EP release dates or should people learn how to use the search?
11- Will you follow the way of the LIST, or will you be a chicken?
12- How will Tommy react to our case with Josy?
13- Maya will find out what the word job means?
14- Is Tybalt related to Jade?
15- Will Name88 marry Quinn and flee to Patagonia with her in the end?
I forgot a very important one.
16- Sex with Bella in this ep?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is tomorrow, brothers, the long-awaited day!

Well, I ended up not doing what I wanted, a scheme for us to vote and such. But let it be the simplest way then.
I leave my bets here.

1 - Is Chad gay?
2 - Is Chad being threatened by his sexuality or drugs?
3- What will be the biggest drama?
4- Is Jill a virgin?
5- Will Tybalt ruin our date with Jill?
6- Will MC have sex with Jill?
7 - Bella's husband is:
8 - How many interruptions will we have in ep4?
9 - Who would win in an oil fight?
10- Should we tattoo EP release dates or should people learn to use the search?
11- Will you follow the way of the LIST, or will you be a chicken?
12- How will Tommy react to our case with Josy?
13- Maya will find out what the word job means?
14- Is Tybalt related to Jade?
15- Will Name88 marry Quinn and flee to Patagonia with her in the end?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How number 8 will really play out if it happens
source.gif
But seriously if it happens again I won't be happy I remember someone saying they were going to play from the start and see how many times an interruption would occur I'd love to know the exact number.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
At least MC will have several months of double double gigantic breasts. Have you ever thought about it?
How number 8 will really play out if it happens
View attachment 511132
As you have already warned, I think it is only fair that the DPC send you a new screen if this happens. I just want the video of it. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes