M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
What an update ! Played all of the scenarios I wanted to see and I'm so damn satisfied.
Here goes what I experienced.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you think getting Wendy or Minny was a sacrifice for the team, pay closer attention to the car wash scene, after MC hid Jade's video and tell me Derek doesn't deserve a purple heart!

Also, can someone tell me how will I get those 2 scenes? Includes some spoiler so hiding it as well
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2005#post-2876354

Reactions: Iruna. and Zirael Q

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Went for Bella, Cathy, Nicole, interested in Ashley, but didnt get the sauna scene. Melanie also eludes me through the whole game sadly...im full chick, is that why? Story narrative was pretty neatly done

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Replay the Carwash. Or more precisely the end of it. If you think Minny/Wendy was the worst Derek had to endure you are mistaken. Dude is a trooper. Although I guess it's more likely that the Minny/Wendy thing completely destroyed any miniscule amount of selfesteem he used to have and he is now in a state of being able to fuck anything...for whatever that is worth.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Replay the Carwash. Or more precisely the end of it. If you think Minny/Wendy was the worst Derek had to endure you are mistaken. Dude is a trooper. Although I guess it's more likely that the Minny/Wendy thing completely destroyed any miniscule amount of selfesteem he used to have and he is now in a state of being able to fuck anything...for whatever that is worth.
Hahaha you guys are talking about the 2nd car owner right?

Reactions: fakitap

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Ah crap. Because of walkthrough mod, my saves got corrupted. Any solution except waiting for updated mod -no guarantee that new mod will corrupt or not save files.-?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Version 0.4 exams just boring as fuck. I don't know why dev making harder them every version. This is just killing joy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Hahaha you guys are talking about the 2nd car owner right?
Yeah, poor guy :ROFLMAO:
Actually when Jade mentioned she wants to meet in the parking lot I was convinced she was gonna be a triple whammy. A teacher, a feminist AND outdoors. Guess you don't get that lucky but still, poor Derek having to suffer through all that. And even if you do actually sleep with Jade and would have technically covered the feminist part with that it's already too late. You can not save him from the Minny/Wendy experience and tell him to just fuck anyone outdoors.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017

Hey. Any help with this? I'm sure as hell not using any modified game data.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes