Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
Did you guys realize that Quinn destroyed Josy early on? It wasn't from the comment that she wasn't so tall, it was because she knew this Josy was MC's Josy. Perhaps? She has never been aggressive that way to anyone before.
She love the MC but dont really show it and if you choose to go to stay with Sage she clearly say that Quinn Talk so much about MC and that she never talk about guy except for the MC and Sage also said that Quinn Like him alot

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Might lock you out future scenes with her as she had the least in this update but for best experience chick route for Bella
I think being Dik affinity with Jill might get you locked out completely later down the line but you still get to kiss her ;)
And if Bella trusts you it seems to be 100% for real no content missing with her so far
I even made sure to water all of Bella plants to stay on her good side

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Choices like "are you going to hit him?" Or "are you going to smoke the joint"? All that modify your bar, appears on the screen and such.

Use the mod, everything is much easier, just push a button. That's why they created him.

For the money guy it's easier. It doesn't work if you put more than 5. That's as much as the game allows.
View attachment 513647
tks man, now I can change!

• Love
Reactions: Monetauro

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I think being Dik affinity with Jill might get you locked out completely later down the line but you still get to kiss her ;)
And if Bella trusts you it seems to be 100% for real no content missing with her so far
I killed em'... Evenafter touching the soil

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
its just a what if!!! but Quinn plan could be to trick the Alphas to help MC cause she's in love with him and she know that they beat him and all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wouldn't chance it with Bella some little things might fly but she does look down on Dik behaviour but I think it will come more into effect in season 2.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
So everyone agrees that Sage is the only good path, right?

Josy and Maya are pretty much forced on you and are both unlikable, their path also means you lose out on a lot of other stuff. Bella liking you makes no sense as even on the biggest chick path you're still everything she claims to hate (also no good content so far). Jill has no reason to warm up to you and her whole path is nothing but pandering by having the stereotypical good girl option (also no good content so far either). Quinn is a crack whore. All other girls are basically side girls so you don't have to pick between them anyway.

So Sage is the only one that makes sense, really.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I wouldn't chance it with Bella some little things might fly but she does look down on Dik behaviour but I think it will come more into effect in season 2.
I like Jill more as a friend so if that relationship cools off I'm good with that.
I actually think my relationship with your favorite girl Jade could damage things much worse with Bella.
Bella seems to strongly dislike Jade for whatever reasons and if she ends up pregnant after the last fuck this could be a problem.
Never trust when a girl says "it should be okay" after cumming :LOL:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
So, Maya and Josy.
The best thing about this EP was seeing the reaction of the Mayans :devilish: :KEK:... Just kidding! Or not...:KEK:

Well, I didn't like it too. No surprise here.
To me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with everything you wrote, and I'd like to share some thoughts of my own on this subject.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
There is any way to continue the game? I used a mod before this update
I posted the answer to this one page before your question. For God's sake, people.
I believe it. I hope that now, having gained her trust, she will gradually stop caring about us so much with DIK affinity. With simple actions, she will surely still care.
And the plants, I don't even remember that. But the last time I modified anything at her house, I turned it inside out, remember? Better leave the plants quiet. If they needed water, Bella would know better. :KEK:
They can go f* themselves (pun not intended) if they try to come back at us after this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes