Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also kudos to Camila and Mona on helping us for a slap like this, they did it in such a way that both looked sincere and also praising MC's dick... with 0.4 HOTs proved they can be reliable buddies, not only easy vaginas. I like them even more now, hehe (they will get compensated for sure, BIG time :KEK: )

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It also can be possible that Burke is responsible for the vanish of bella's husband :unsure:
He just has to dress up as a nurse.
What can he do? Unless he redoes the whole scene you can't just retcon that.
I really don't have the creative ability to answer this one. And I consider myself a super creative person.
Also kudos to Camila and Mona on helping us for a slap like this, they did it in such a way that both looked sincere and also praising MC's dick... with 0.4 HOTs proved they can be reliable buddies, not only easy vaginas. I like them even more now, hehe (they will get compensated for sure, BIG time :KEK: )
American Pie 2. Super original on his part.
p.s(@Monetauro my man, you forgot to add the retired teacher...I would rank her above than the last 2 abominations as well)
Didn't think I would agree with Tommy on a topic, didn't even imagine it would be that abomination, lmao
Just a min!

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
He just has to dress up as a nurse.

I really don't have the creative ability to answer this one. And I consider myself a super creative person.

American Pie 2. Super original on his part.
It's been too long since I watched it, I don't remember a single thing about AP :D didn't get it

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

DPC shit himself. I didn't wanna talk like that, but fuck it.
He destroyed these two. Look how many fans of these two have changed their minds radically about them just here on this thread.
It was all a big bad mess. I can't understand why he did it.
I just don't go any further because everything else was very well done. Which leaves hope that he will take an A out of his sleeve and fix it all in the future.
God I hope so. He does have 2 more seasons to figure it out, so that's good. It's just a shame to lose a third of the LIs in the game due to a wonky game mechanic and a poorly written resolution to what was probably the key focus of the whole 1st season.

On a side note: That Swyper (or whatever it was) was genius. Not just for the (hopefully) soon to be Cathy content but for Envy and the other girls as well. I wonder if any of them will actually get content in the next season.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If possible I'm gonna fuck the lesbian or maybe half outa Maya . Cause Goddam you can't waste a beauty like her.. I'll never in my power let thathappen
That didn't come out as meant! I love Maya and maybe she can see things different or WE CAN ALL GET ALONG

Apr 28, 2018
Android user here. Samsung Galaxy S9+

V3.1 worked well. Saving, loading, navigation.

V4.0 does not. The problem is the keyboard pops up so you can name your save. Thus blocking the RETURN button. If I time it perfectly I can hit the phone's BACK button immediately followed by hitting the game's RETURN button. It's annoying.

Secondly, used the in-game app to change what the girls call me. Keyboard comes up just fine but can't find the ACCEPT button.

Any Android users have tips for these issues?
I have the same phone and the same problem

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
p.s(@Monetauro my man, you forgot to add the retired teacher...I would rank her above than the last 2 abominations as well)
Didn't think I would agree with Tommy on a topic, didn't even imagine it would be that abomination, lmao
Folks. Before I update the list... Is there any other characters or things that are missing now? Help me out here.
I'm going for a new part of Derek, the old woman in the car, a fat purple-haired woman who showed up at the protest... What else?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Folks. Before I update the list... Is there any other characters or things that are missing now? Help me out here.
I'm going for a new part of Derek, the old woman in the car, a fat purple-haired woman who showed up at the protest... What else?
Hmm maybe if you are planning on putting more jocks to the list, there was one or 2 rejects got recruited to 3 Alphas. And maybe the chicks on Swyper? (Please no Ida :KEK: ) Also, is Bert there? Forgot his face already, so idk about him

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes