JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe she can be pregnant after this, but considering she wouldn't know until after a month maybe it is season 2's cliffhanger. It could be a nice turn to the story, maybe she could pass it off as Burke's.

When one like is not enough, but you don't want to click the like button twice like a retard trialpha.

EDIT: I'll expand a bI it more. I think you are completely right. And I don't say this lighly. There are major flaws in that scene.

The DIK system, for one. I think it's a good system when you can tell what's going on. When it blocks (and tell you why) it blocks certain actions, like the DIK helmet and tells you why, or when it makes the MC say different things. When it changes the line you say to compliment Jill from "You're so hot, gurl" to "Wow, that outfit looks nice on you". Then you can tell it's working. But in that scene we weren't informed it was blocking something from us, or we weren't forced to choose something because alignment. It just happens because reasons.
Maya and Josie not the only cheaters butttttt is that actually cheating if it's with a a girl???? I would not be so bummed cause my girl cheated with a girl(IF I WAS THERE lol). If they are straight out lesbians then fine but what a waste

• Angry
Reactions: M.Sato

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
There is, here is what I did on my least preferred path to get them
Every big choice will be CHICK ones, you won't make a move on Jade, won't smoke weed, won't drink with Sage, basically I did nothing the whole episode except being a sad whiner. Then I could get both missing scenes (the other was shower with Jill)
after making these choices, they accept MC into their relationships
edit : which is not worth at all IMO since you miss out on everything big time for something so small
That's definetly not the only choices for it. I made a move on Jade, didn't smoke the weed, drank with Sage, and was a sad whinner. Tho my advanced with Maya were very far ahead, tho and with Josy I just didn't spent the night on EP2. End up having both choices, night with Jade if you just chose to be friends... so its mostly bound to previous choices than affinity ones.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Updated list!
I think nothing is missing, I couldn't find anyone else. Apart from a bearded man who was also looking at Derek's ass during the wash, but this one doesn't need to be right.

1578792580073.png

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Zirael Q

TomoDG

Apr 28, 2019
Guys I need help. Since the new update I can't see the animations anymore. There is just a blackscreen instead. I want to play the new update so bad pls help me.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I mean technically he could just have them all have a 'we fucked up' conversation a few days later. It wouldn't really be satisfying, but at least he wouldn't be written into a corner.
I agree to an extent. Part of me wants to trust him in what he's doing because he's already proven to be a good writer, but that wouldn't fix the problems with the scene as it is.
Maya and Josie not the only cheaters butttttt is that actually cheating if it's with a a girl???? I would not be so bummed cause my girl cheated with a girl(IF I WAS THERE lol). If they are straight out lesbians then fine but what a waste
Yes, it is still cheating if it's a girl, even if you find it hot. Some three-letter-word-of-Mordor-that-I-shall-not-utter-here lovers would find it hot even if it's a dude. It doesn't make it less cheating, though.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
how did i get the threesome scene with josy and maya?
i got my chick status, dont smoke weed with quinn and dont make a move on jade

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For season 2, I hope DrP puts a questionnaire at the beginning of the game so we can set what routes we are on without having to move saves over. Some of the routes will surely require starting over, so being able to put in your routes without having to do season 1 again will be very convenient.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I agree to an extent. Part of me wants to trust him in what he's doing because he's already proven to be a good writer, but that wouldn't fix the problems with the scene as it is.

Yes, it is still cheating if it's a girl, even if you find it hot. Some three-letter-word-of-Mordor-that-I-shall-not-utter-here lovers would find it hot even if it's a dude. It doesn't make it less cheating, though.
Huh?? Three letter word of mortar? Gotta look that one up

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
you even put Derek's foot here! I liked it so much I pressed like twice
There are three parts of Derek there. The foot is not the best one :BootyTime: :KEK:

Bert was already there, I only saw later. Well, not quite him, but it's the same model used in the mini fighting game.

Reactions: Iruna.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This is weird, my scenes won't fill up in the gallery.

Along with broken Dreamers this is likely the most complete Adult Game available on the market right now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Can you add Linda from gender studies to the list?
I somehow forgot about her the last time I did my tier list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you were talking about the redhead, which I also forgot. :LOL: Okay, both are there.

1578795511781.png

Last update already counts 98 options.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes