jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Guys. We must put our heads together for this one.
I'm 90% sure Tommy and Quinn framed Rusty because he didn't like their plan. The main ingredient seems to be girls and drugs. So I'm wondering, for what do you need lots of girls and lots of drugs(safe enough for campus grounds) and is so f*cked up that the president of DIKs says no?
Its pretty obvious Quinn either is or wants to run a prostitution ring. Thats why she isn't telling Sage, who would be against that, and wants to add a bunch of girls to the HOT's ranks. They already sort of are, but not on a scale Quinn wants to. MC, Burke ( I assume) have already used her "service" before. Thats also why Tommy doesn't' want Josy around, he dislikes her but doesn't' want her to get into that stuff. Quinn seemed to be interested when she learned Josy is Tommy's SS too, she gives her leverage over Tommy.

If you want to get even darker. Get Drugs -> Get the girls addicted to drugs -> they cant leave then, they need the drugs -> they do prostitution stuff for drugs -> Quinn/Tommy gets money and the cycle repeats.

Jackychanman

Aug 4, 2017
Guys. We must put our heads together for this one.
I'm 90% sure Tommy and Quinn framed Rusty because he didn't like their plan. The main ingredient seems to be girls and drugs. So I'm wondering, for what do you need lots of girls and lots of drugs(safe enough for campus grounds) and is so f*cked up that the president of DIKs says no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Iruna.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's simple, guys.
In Camila's case, my love for her ass is bigger than for the rest of her.
But in Quinn's case, my love for all the rest of her is bigger than my love for her ass.
And anyway, my love for Quinn's ass is still bigger than my love for all the other girls in this game.
See? Easier than DPC math.
:KEK:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Its pretty obvious Quinn either is or wants to run a prostitution ring. Thats why she isn't telling Sage, who would be against that, and wants to add a bunch of girls to the HOT's ranks. They already sort of are, but not on a scale Quinn wants to. MC, Burke ( I assume) have already used her "service" before. Thats also why Tommy doesn't' want Josy around, he dislikes her but doesn't' want her to get into that stuff. Quinn seemed to be interested when she learned Josy is Tommy's SS too, she gives her leverage over Tommy.

If you want to get even darker. Get Drugs -> Get the girls addicted to drugs -> they cant leave then, they need the drugs -> they do prostitution stuff for drugs -> Quinn/Tommy gets money and the cycle repeats.
I thought about that but I think people would notice

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
" It all started when Josy met Maya and I found out. Hi, I'm Nas and my life is kinda crazy "
" I can't choose hottest/ugliest ass"
" Derek you my bro (keep it to myself about the teacher) "

that's summarize my 0.4

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
:ROFLMAO: I like the swype app that was added. The fat chick using her friends photo to catfish.
Guys make you choose the correct text in the swype app.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for 0.4.0 :

Compressed even more(1.16GB):

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server.
Discord:
link is broken

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have a question, though. I'd like to post a big post with things about the episode, theorizing, memes and stuff, with images. But I'd rather do it without spoilers and I don't know how many days should I wait to do it.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Folks. Before I update the list... Is there any other characters or things that are missing now? Help me out here.
I'm going for a new part of Derek, the old woman in the car, a fat purple-haired woman who showed up at the protest... What else?
Karen Rebbeca Johnson! Karen Rebbeca Freaking Johnson, Dammit!

Edit: just saw I was too late... Damn you Omi-Toro!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes