Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I have a question, though. I'd like to post a big post with things about the episode, theorizing, memes and stuff, with images. But I'd rather do it without spoilers and I don't know how many days should I wait to do it.
Like I heard in any shit movie...
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. So do it!

Karen Rebbeca Johnson! Karen Rebbeca Freaking Johnson, Dammit!

Edit: just saw I was too late... Damn you Omi-Toro!
You have almost 100 options, brother. If anyone is missing, DPC should take a vacation before going crazy. :p

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Its pretty obvious Quinn either is or wants to run a prostitution ring. Thats why she isn't telling Sage, who would be against that, and wants to add a bunch of girls to the HOT's ranks. They already sort of are, but not on a scale Quinn wants to. MC, Burke ( I assume) have already used her "service" before. Thats also why Tommy doesn't' want Josy around, he dislikes her but doesn't' want her to get into that stuff. Quinn seemed to be interested when she learned Josy is Tommy's SS too, she gives her leverage over Tommy.

If you want to get even darker. Get Drugs -> Get the girls addicted to drugs -> they cant leave then, they need the drugs -> they do prostitution stuff for drugs -> Quinn/Tommy gets money and the cycle repeats.
Buddy get out your wet dreams Dr Pink don't make Fake Games his Stories are always based on something that could happen and not can only be fantasized.

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
I really don't think they were meant to complete all of the tasks on the board. As I've posted before, they probably use a similar list every year and there is no way that all of the previous DIKs fucked a teacher. I think the list is just for bonding purposes.

Speaking of fucking a teacher, I have a save from before I told Derek about Jade in case that comes back to bite me later.
Good point cause the game title Being a DIK wouldnt make much sense if MC cant be one

Reactions: Soul_less327

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I respect your decision 100% trust me myself till this day my game is saved at the fire I never chose and probably never will this is going on a year already.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Like I heard in any shit movie...
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. So do it!

You have almost 100 options, brother. If anyone is missing, DPC should take a vacation before going crazy. :p
I'm under the impression that pretty much everyone posting has at least finished the game once, even if they didn't watch every scene. So I'll probably do it tomorrow, because it's 4 am now :LOL:

Reactions: Iruna.

hassan0rady

Nov 6, 2019
i am stuck in the game at the laptop thing Cathy photo on rooster i chated with all people in party but cant move on ??? help

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I finished the season one just now and this game is masterpiece best one i ever played and i played or tried almost every game came out after 2016 but i have 2 question i know there isnt any correct or certain answers but i want opinions actually first why mc made a talk like that after kissing bella i mean why bella needs help second question is what is beyond that locked door at bellas house i didnt saw any hint(i mean if bella turns out stalker i'm totally okay with that but i dont think developer do same thing twice) and i dont want to see bad ending for bella route she and jill the only ones i trully love and maybe camilla's ass

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
i am stuck in the game at the laptop thing Cathy photo on rooster i chated with all people in party but cant move on ??? help
I'm in the same spot. I will continue to poke around and see if I can find a way out of it. I think you need to do all the interactions with everyone at the party before it will let you leave. I will post an update if I figure a way out.

*UPDATE*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes