Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Fuck! I just had a terrible thought. We know that Jade's asshole husband has slept with at least 3 students. We also know that Quinn has a shady supplier who is pulling strings behind the scenes. We know that Quinn might be targeting Sage and possibly the MC from her conversation with Riona. And we know from that same conversation that things are out of Quinn's control. And finally we have a phone conversation with Sage in which we see her dressed up and headed off to take care of HOT business. Please tell me that Jade's husband isn't Quinn's supplier and that Sage isn't about to 'negotiate' with him for more time to get the money...

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
some of the math problems in the new episode are crazy
I like math with numbers but those shape problems are just meh
I just do what I know first and then save/reload/cheat until you get the easy A+(y)
I'm probably going to replay the game when all of the episode's are out as to get the ending I wan't. So until then I'll be the biggest manwhore of them all!
Hopefully Arieth is the only girl with crabs or else half the campus is in grave danger with my body count.:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Fuck! I just had a terrible thought. We know that Jade's asshole husband has slept with at least 3 students. We also know that Quinn has a shady supplier who is pulling strings behind the scenes. We know that Quinn might be targeting Sage and possibly the MC from her conversation with Riona. And we know from that same conversation that things are out of Quinn's control. And finally we have a phone conversation with Sage in which we see her dressed up and headed off to take care of HOT business. Please tell me that Jade's husband isn't Quinn's supplier and that Sage isn't about to 'negotiate' with him for more time to get the money...
No NTR.

Doing what you suggest would probably kill the game and DPC's patreon.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for 0.4.0 :

Compressed even more(1.16GB):

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server.
Discord:
Mah Man His ports are good ya all you should try them

Reactions: Footalau

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The only task we didn't do. Also I am scared of how Tommy is gonna chose between us or Derek.
View attachment 513760
I really don't think they were meant to complete all of the tasks on the board. As I've posted before, they probably use a similar list every year and there is no way that all of the previous DIKs fucked a teacher. I think the list is just for bonding purposes.

Speaking of fucking a teacher, I have a save from before I told Derek about Jade in case that comes back to bite me later.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Dude mona and envy only on C ? Until that tier list i was on your side but now..... i have to think about it :eek:
Calm down!
Tier C is only as low as Tier B lets be!
This list is like the ones I want more NOW, after ep4. For some the desire has already been a little quenched, while others not so much and others nothing yet.
Is that Camila's ass on S+ and the rest of her on S?
Obvious. My first passion in this game was Camila's ass. What a doubt! :KEK:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone know the asset for Jill's luxury bikini? (the one that looks like LV brand) Thanks if anyone knows, dying to find it!

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Guys. We must put our heads together for this one.
I'm 90% sure Tommy and Quinn framed Rusty because he didn't like their plan. The main ingredient seems to be girls and drugs. So I'm wondering, for what do you need lots of girls and lots of drugs(safe enough for campus grounds) and is so f*cked up that the president of DIKs says no?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Guys. We must put our heads together for this one.
I'm 90% sure Tommy and Quinn framed Rusty because he didn't like their plan. The main ingredient seems to be girls and drugs. So I'm wondering, for what do you need lots of girls and lots of drugs(safe enough for campus grounds) and is so f*cked up that the president of DIKs says no?
Drug smuggling? Forced Prostitution...? Sue the school for poor security?XD

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Was playing this game. Closed it and rebooted my machine at some point. Now when I crank it up I get audio but a black screen. Any ideas? Other Renpy games still work.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Calm down!
Tier C is only as low as Tier B lets be!
This list is like the ones I want more NOW, after ep4. For some the desire has already been a little quenched, while others not so much and others nothing yet.

Obvious. My first passion in this game was Camila's ass. What a doubt! :KEK:
You put Quinn and her ass separately and ranked them both S...
075.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes