Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Even more reason why it should have been earned,through the player`s choices...
Do I feel it was the biggest moment...? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fully agree. But I think for DPC this is still LIs privileges.
That was the first one, but the biggest was that one. Where she finally gives herself up. It was too good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

AdamsCZ

Mar 18, 2019
im stuck at party scene,i suppose to talk everyone which i already did.what to do now? free roams are so poorly designed i think.
The Freeroams are a bit confusing in terms of navigation yea, but i would not say badly designed. I did nearly miss John Boy in the bathroom line next to Riona and then Rusty who is in to room next to Tommy on right side (click in the middle of the stairs). After you talk to all people you need to go back to Tommy he will be speking with Quinn.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
People were talking about Jade possibly getting knocked up by MC. Got me to think. If you play a DIK you get to fuck quite a few pussies and cum inside. The ones I remember:
  • Sarah
  • Camilla
  • Sage
  • Melanie & Quinn (if you choose to stay with HOTs)
  • Rose (if you choose to stay with Derek)
  • Jade
None of them mention anything about taking the pill. Jade even says she does not. Of course MC ignored dad's advice and never used a condom. Depending on choices he could already have knocked up 6 girls.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Haha that's awesome never knew that was a thing. I just love the way Tybalt literally cannot get a like on a single one of his posts ever. I didn't want to break that impressive run for him :LUL:
Yeah and if I'm not mistaken you can also get Dawe to do the same if you like enough of his clucks. Pretty nice little feature there and it also gives DPC something to expand on. (I know at the present time Rooster doesn't seem to have much of an affect on the characters yet. But it would pretty cool if it did to test out slight differences in dialouge or attitudes between other characters)

lmao Don't worry I'm sure we'll get to the point where Jill does something like that to Tybalt. Tybalt is exactly the kind of guy she's been telling the MC she doesn't like. Eventually he's going to cross a line on his own and her unpleasant side is going to drop on him. And I can't wait to watch it happen. :ROFLMAO:

As for Bella. Yeah I thought about it and realized if Jill is basically reporting everything to her, then the way she's feeling right now Bella's going to hear about it several times before we see her. Bella will probably hit us with a "Jill won't shut up about you. What did you do to her?" lmao :LOL:
That's what I'm hoping for, Jill herself is aware of Tybalt's advances and I may be reading into to incorrectly but she already is fed up with him based on the conversation between her and Bella. When she brings out that unpleasant side I will definitely be getting the popcorn ready.

It didn't cross my mind, Well it did but for different reasons: My initial thought was Bella I'm not sure if I want to say would get jealous or upset but one of the two because she does like the MC in some way however I think she will still try to bury those feelings. (Although I am really... really excited to see our next encounter with Bella.) But now that you did bring up Jill constantly talking about the date I get this vision of Jill constantly talking about the MC and the date in an excited manner or something to that affect. But I do agree we will get a reaction from Bella that goes along the lines "Jill won't stop talking about you. Tell me what you did to her!" :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
One question, Quinn talks about taking out Sage and someone else. Who could be that someone else? Rusty? The MC? Does she mean Rusty with the Cathy Rooster photo?
View attachment 515008
Most certainly not the MC,99% none of the DIK`s - since they are planning to make a new deal,that DIK`s won`t like.
Whoever that someone is,we see Sage going to the meeting - when MC calls her,she`s dressed up and somewhat in a hurry and at the end Quinn asks if Sage got it done,whatever "it" might be

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Deoku

May 5, 2017
It didn't cross my mind, Well it did but for different reasons: My initial thought was Bella I'm not sure if I want to say would get jealous or upset but one of the two because she does like the MC in some way however I think she will still try to bury those feelings. (Although I am really... really excited to see our next encounter with Bella.) But now that you did bring up Jill constantly talking about the date I get this vision of Jill constantly talking about the MC and the date in an excited manner or something to that affect. But I do agree we will get a reaction from Bella that goes along the lines "Jill won't stop talking about you. Tell me what you did to her!" :ROFLMAO:
I don't think you'd be wrong in that initial thought. I think part of Bella would be a little jealous, but there's a part of her that wants Jill to genuinely be happy too. Which is why she says the things she says to us before sending us off on the date. And she says these things even while still moving her emotions beyond her husband. She's burying those feelings well at the moment as you mentioned. It's eventually going to be an issue though and a choice will have to be made for those following both routes.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
To get the Jill's shower scene, you can change the affinity in the console "SHIFT + O" at the end of the tennis game.
affinity = u'CHICK'
Thank you for this tip! I played as "Massive CHICK" but couldn't get this scene anyway.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
One question, Quinn talks about taking out Sage and someone else. Who could be that someone else? Rusty? The MC? Does she mean Rusty with the Cathy Rooster photo?
View attachment 515008
What do you mean "taking out Sage and someone else"? I went and looked at this scene earlier and it seemed pretty ambiguous to me, I was trying to read between the lines but couldn't really figure out exactly what they were talking about other than they are trying to come up with some sort of plan, presumably to make the HOTs money, which involves using Sage and someone else.

Most certainly not the MC,99% none of the DIK`s - since they are planning to make a new deal,that DIK`s won`t like.
Whoever that someone is,we see Sage going to the meeting - when MC calls her,she`s dressed up and somewhat in a hurry and at the end Quinn asks if Sage got it done,whatever "it" might be
I was leaning towards the MC since she's pointing at someone and this scene seems to be happening around the same time Derek and MC run into the feminist march.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I found another chick to add to the list of "please let me bang her in season two":

View attachment 515246
That`s fucking Aerieth,good luck mate :KEK:

I fully agree. But I think for DPC this is still LIs privileges.
To make sens?:KEK:

I was leaning towards the MC since she's pointing at someone and this scene seems to be happening around the same time Derek and MC run into the feminist march.
No because - Sage goes to a meeting with someone that is not the MC...

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I don't think you'd be wrong in that initial thought. I think part of Bella would be a little jealous, but there's a part of her that wants Jill to genuinely be happy too. Which is why she says the things she says to us before sending us off on the date. And she says these things even while still moving her emotions beyond her husband. She's burying those feelings well at the moment as you mentioned. It's eventually going to be an issue though and a choice will have to be made for those following both routes.
That's how I'm reading into it thus far, Bella is getting close to someone she knows she shouldn't but for her it's probably the only affection between her and someone else she has encountered in a very long time. And while she genuinely wants Jill to be happy she also comes to realize what it is she really needs or wants which is that same affection. Oh I so not looking forward to having to make a choice between the two of them for my CHICK save.

That`s fucking Aerieth,good luck mate :KEK:
That's not Arieth brother. She was wearing the HoT outfit.
But thanks I do need good luck if I'm going for that CrabJob :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes