rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I need help,
I've been trying to water the plants in Bella's house for an hour now, I'm just stuck there.
I need a walkthrough for Noobs.
Probably you still need to change clothes........ go to the study up stairs and click in MC bag.... that way you put your speedo haha

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
Anyone else having an error where everything says its unlocked but the images and accessibility isn't provided for episode 4 save?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys any idea why i can't match with Nicole (the 30 yrs old milf, i believe she's Envy the stripper not sure tho) on the Swiper app? I'm on the chick path...
Not sure but I think you have to choose party without limit in Episode 3 and have atleast a blowjob?
And both are dik choices
Yeah, I think your right because at least on one of my playthroughs I never got anything from Envy in episode 3 and I couldn't match with her, but when I did another where I had interacted with her some more we matched.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
I can't get my old 0.3 saves to work, probably cuz of the walkthrough mod, anyone know how to fix this ?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
can anyone make a Maya tombstone that says:

here lays my memories of Maya from February 2019 - January 2020 :cry:
R.I.P ussy..!! Kind of how I left her when I when't and banged the hot milf teacher straight after haha... Kind of left me feeling fuck you too them both after the way it ended tbh :)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
102 comments on Patreon, what are people saying over there? Discord?
Did Pink said anything since the update came out?

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
The Josy and Maya...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So hard keeping up with the speed of posts in this thread now that the new Ep released... and Name88, please don't take this response personally, your post was just the last one I read while catching up that seemed to speak to what I'm thinking as well.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
[ISOILER]I think I didn't paid much attention to title of DPC's post but Camila's gym pic was a special render? Really? I thought it was preview fuck I spent hours finding that scene. DPC really blew that chance it could have been a great scene.[/ISPOILER]
yeah, i was also hoping for gym scene with Camila, that would be an awesome event, shame... :(

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I think I didn't paid much attention to title of DPC's post but Camila's gym pic was a special render? Really? I thought it was preview fuck I spent hours finding that scene. DPC really blew that chance it could have been a great scene
Edit- Is it really necessary to use inline spoiler now?

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
there this will help you
:( (;)) I thought you would teach me something new, not something that was drilled in me since 3 years old. Well at least I can play for real then. But I wanted to impress Jill so bad on a virtual front and rear ;)

Reactions: giraffe69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes