Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Don´t forget what some of us would like to see

A Fucking Hot Threesome: MC - Sage - Quinn ... i mean i dont like them really but it would def a really fucking hot scene :ROFLMAO:
I keep thinking that the people that like Quinn have to be trolling. Her ass got a bit better in this update, but she's still pretty ugly overall.

Really don't see her appeal.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Could you post that scene? I think I missed it in my Sage route playthrough.
There are 3 scenes I don`t think you can miss any of them
1st Quinn and Riona talking on the street
2nd you call Sage,she`s dressed up picks up the phone,short convo happens(i`m pretty sure it`s during DIKs party free roam)
3rd Quinn and Sage talking after the car wash

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
For me was the opposite. Camila is not girlfriend material. Só, because i like Derek and don't want tô stop tapping that latina ass, i said to him It was a bad Idea to pursue her.

Besides, It's obvious Camila has an enormous crush on the MC. She is also pretty nice, so, It's a great girl for a friends with benefits type of situation (and those are the best).
I told him to go after her aswell...but banged her anyways
Dick move?Yeah
Worth it?Yeah

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
eh i doubt it, DPC wouldnt make them go from ''unliked'' to ''hated''
I wouldn't say that, especially when he's willing to off Love Interests, there's nothing I wouldn't put past him. Also, did you forget the psycho nurse from Acting Lessons? She was likable until we found out she offed one of the girls by setting the building on fire.

Reactions: Qazer

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Or for those who have zero interest make them vanish altogether and to make that optional of course as there might be a few others who wish to carry on with their route.
That is going to be a problem with the game overall,I admitt,I did pressed ctrl couple of times to move to Quinn`s content faster...and than traced back couple of times... :cool:
But the point is in current way the game is structered we will have to go through content that is not necesserly of interest to us and is quite looooong...

I keep thinking that the people that like Quinn have to be trolling. Her ass got a bit better in this update, but she's still pretty ugly overall.

Good! she`s not for you,move on,never look at her again

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017

She's starting to get some development to be fair, but as of this moment she's only good as a casual fuck buddy. She's way too shady and manipulative at the moment to be a serous LI.

Reactions: farmerator
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes