Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Ellie can get it all day.(y)
She's like what if Sage had a little sister.
Similar personality and charisma from her texts.
As for Ida (big lady) no matter what I tried being nice or forceful she is not dropping them pics brother :cry:.
Right?! A little more... wild teenager, I'd say, but otherwise it hits well.
Sad =/
If you wanna talk about Sage's little sister, Karen Rebecca Johnson is literally a miniature Sage :love:

View attachment 516059
I'm loving how you guys are using her full name. :ROFLMAO:

===
Now that KnightTheReaper has gone to sleep, I'll take the opportunity and just tell you guys, in total secrecy :LUL: , that I agree with the brave guy (Marsk ) who said that about Jill. I'd give her at least about 28 years. Not that this is close to "old", but for the character itself, it is.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Apk link??
There is no link for Android

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And also, when the laptop was stolen, Tommy and Quinn was in plain sight. Somebody else did it. Maybe Riona? Don't remember, was she in the circle as well? People talking like MC did it was stupid, there were shit tons of eye witnesses that he had nothing to do with it.
Quinn in plain sight? She was around, but it could have been her anyway.
Also on the subject of Nick, Rusty and the DIK's, are there any theories for the moans coming from Rusty's room that Nick mentions? Is he just making up some bullshit story to get MC off the scent or was there something going on back there?
I think that would be the one who used the laptop. My two options are Sally Secret Agent or Quinn.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Quinn in plain sight? She was around, but it could have been her anyway.

I think that would be the one who used the laptop. My two options are Sally Secret Agent or Quinn.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it could be anyone at the party. We don't have an exact timeline for when the laptop was used to make the post. Presumably it's in a short period of time prior to Rusty interrupting the game of spin the dildo, but could be anything up to say 30 minutes before that happens so it doesn't really matter who we see at the party.

Which choice did you all choose, I saved before, and chose Try for something more
I believe most people in this thread chose to throw their computer out the window :KEK:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Am i the only person kinda looking forward for the “bad” stuff that is alluded to by the disclaimer at the start about your emotional state and playing this game and the precedent set by Acting Lessons? Some realism makes stories like this better.

Too many VN’s on here are kinda silly and unbelievable in that it usually ends with “and they all fucked and lived happily ever after as his harem”.

I’m hoping for some memorable gut punches again. Some consequences if you start two timing girls. Maybe not everyone can get a happy ending or maybe a character’s happy ending doesn’t involve being with the MC? Heaven forbid maybe a character rejects MC!

i dunno, I know people would hate something like Sage refusing to ever be more than fuck Buddies but catering to every possible happy ending kinda diminishes them collectively. Give me the requirement you have to make sacrifices for one Love interest over a harem any day.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
lol i just checked out one of the songs from the game on youtube on their official channel, only 2k views, gotta be atleast 10 times that number that heard it ingame

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
The Game‘s imagination to me,so far:
DIK routes:These violent delights have violent ends.
CHICK routes:When you are suffering,that is when you are the most real.
Middle route:What???Do we really have a middle ground?

Let's just see what surprises lie ahead. :ROFLMAO: Remember:No Fire!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Am i the only person kinda looking forward for the “bad” stuff that is alluded to by the disclaimer at the start about your emotional state and playing this game and the precedent set by Acting Lessons? Some realism makes stories like this better.

Too many VN’s on here are kinda silly and unbelievable in that it usually ends with “and they all fucked and lived happily ever after as his harem”.

I’m hoping for some memorable gut punches again. Some consequences if you start two timing girls. Maybe not everyone can get a happy ending or maybe a character’s happy ending doesn’t involve being with the MC? Heaven forbid maybe a character rejects MC!

i dunno, I know people would hate something like Sage refusing to ever be more than fuck Buddies but catering to every possible happy ending kinda diminishes them collectively. Give me the requirement you have to make sacrifices for one Love interest over a harem any day.
tbh i have a hard time seeing a good ending with any of the girls, the only one of the main girls that isn't a cheater is jill and well...i have a hard time seeing that being an easy road to take realistically if you look at her implied family status

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

Oh for sure you're not the only one. One of the reasons this game is so awesome is it's not all peaches and cream.

Reactions: Iruna.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I believe most people in this thread chose to throw their computer out the window :KEK:
i was playing chick route first so i got em lol, but it did annoy me that you had to "stay friends" even when you get dumped on the other route(is it even possible to get em while going DIK?)

KKona

Jun 30, 2017

Nah, I'm the same way. It's the same reason why I can't seem to get in to some of the games that are highly regarded on this site unfortunately. In many of them, it just seems too easy, and I guess I value good writing and a gripping story over strictly hot renders. Though I think I'm probably in the minority on that, luckily this game has both.

Reactions: Iruna.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I agree with most, but I doubt any LI will reject the MC on every scenario. If you cheat, lie or whatever then sure, but I think every LI should have it's good path.

Speaking of Sage she looks like a big softie to me. She might try to pull the "only friends with benefits" and "I'm already taken" bullshit, but deep down she cares about the MC. She does try to help when he's down, just like Jill, but each in their own ways :LOL: .

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes