botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's interesting how every girl has some flaws.
>Jill - Naive bordering stupidity.
>Bella - Never stick in crazy.
>Maya - Liar plus she comes with Josy in the pack.
>Josy - Well, she is Josy.
>Sage - A cheater.
I don't know about your playthrough, but if you aren't only sticking to Maya, the MC is not an iota better than her.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
When is the next update even though there was one like a few days ago. I want to play this new update as soon as possible because it's just that good ya know.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I love it, I really love it. The MC fucks around with several girls, but Maya having a hard time coming clear, and we see she's obviously trying to, and SHE's the liar and the cheat?!?

Personally I was annoyed that the MC behaved like a fucking childish prick and I had no way of influencing it, not even after telling Bella that I overreacted in the dorm, but seems that pinkcake picked the right behaviour for many.

How were either Josie or Maya ANY WORSE than the MC, whether you play chik or dik, he tries to score as much as possible and still talks about his feelings for all these girls. Ridiculous.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Also, does anyone know the discord or the next update to a game called City Of Broken Dreamers by PhillyGames?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
When is the next update even though there was one like a few days ago. I want to play this new update as soon as possible because it's just that good ya know.
probably gonna be anywhere between 2-4 months if DPC follows the same schedule as season 1

Reactions: Knight_BP

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't think Jill is naive or stupid, she is a good girl and very kind and sweet but she knows things.

If she were naive or stupid, she would've been manipulated to be with Tybalt by now.
Whoa, hang on now. There's "naïve", there's "stupid", and then there's "Dumb as a box of rocks. Really, really stupid rocks.".

Someone would have to fall into that third category to actually let Tybalt manipulate them.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Am i the only person kinda looking forward for the “bad” stuff that is alluded to by the disclaimer at the start about your emotional state and playing this game and the precedent set by Acting Lessons?
Yes. Yes you are. Rare desert flower, last packet cracker, last condom in the drugstore. :KEK:

Now seriously. "From drama, my life is enough." I don't see movies "to be sad", much less play a game for it.
AL had several tragedies but in the end had several happy endings. If so, then I am with you.
I don't know about your playthrough, but if you aren't only sticking to Maya, the MC is not an iota better than her.
I will use this image until 2053.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what I'm really getting annoyed with?. Waking up the next day and seeing 50 odd new pages. A lot of shit I wanted to respond or make comments on but god dam do my eyes start to bleed from all this reading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, tomorrow I will read less than today.

Last edited:

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
Don't Maya and Josy still need to do those tasks for the scavenger hunt? Even if they rejected you, aren't they still gonna need some "special help" from your boy?:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes