B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Aunt. Not sister. The mom left dad and is remarried instead of dead hypothesis is a leap. Dead mom = aunt? Plausible.
What about this crazy theory: the long missing or absent Bella-husband is none other than the MC´s father. That does not mean the MC is Bella´s son - by no means, no ... the dead mother of the MC is Bella´s sister ... crazy enough?:cool::p

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Cathy is 38 (or at least she says she is on Swyper.. Rooster her name ends with 79 unless that's not referring to the year she was born)
I did have Jade begged as 35 to 37 prior to Episode 4. However post I would probably guess 38 - 40
If the 79 refers to Cathy's birth year, that'd put her at 40-ish, right?

Jade is a different animal. She's teaching lib arts at a uni--puts her likely to have phd. Most women in that field have a phd by 27-ish. Most don't start families until late-20s or early-30s. Puts a generous estimate of her age at around 45 if she's Tybalt's mom. Granted, that's trying to apply RL demos to a fictional game, but it's how I'd estimate it as a game dev.

AstusEnbus

May 3, 2019
I decided to make a tier list for each chapter after replaying season 1 and I have to say Bella fans please have mercy on me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
If the 79 refers to Cathy's birth year, that'd put her at 40-ish, right?

Jade is a different animal. She's teaching lib arts at a uni--puts her likely to have phd. Most women in that field have a phd by 27-ish. Most don't start families until late-20s or early-30s. Puts a generous estimate of her age at around 45 if she's Tybalt's mom. Granted, that's trying to apply RL demos to a fictional game, but it's how I'd estimate it as a game dev.
The game might be happening in 2017? I think Cathy has no reason to lie about her age.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Oh yeah I forgot about that app
I really hope there will be more from Envy too that Woman is something else :love:
On this, we can completely agree. Nicole is absolutely the hottest MILF in the game, imo. Open, honest, caring, naughty... mhm. Whole package.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes