hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
Reading this thread I worry that there is more pressure on DPC to come up with some terrible twists after every update. I really hope the story outline is firmly planned and everything won't get fucked up because there is a growing expectation of doom. I feel like there are already enough family ties in the game for 2 main LIs, we do not need more just for the sake of twists.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I don't see how she will get into trouble I think that could be more on Maya than anything else and for what purpose though? What's Josy going to get out of telling everything about her brother? I'm pretty sure most people know a little of his background Rusty certainly does especially as Tommy was asking him for more drugs and Rusty pretty much straight up tells him no. There is also Quinn and they are bound to have spoken with others about this. And Derek has heard about him as well he just didn't know it was that Tommy as he says to the MC in this update
I like where you're going with it, but let's push a little farther...

Maya's disapproving dad finds out about her living with Josy. Finds out about Josy's illicit activities in Quinn's stable and at the Pink Rose (she's under age, after all, to be working in a bar even if she's old enough to have sex without it being stat rape). Gets the police involved to force Maya's hand. Josy's in trouble... from there the spilling the beans on Tommy begins. Which has the potential to bring down the entire thing--and if Burke's the head of it, it's unlikely he's going to take that lightly.

Another angle, what if Burke is involved in all this shady shit as a means to displace the Bs and Rs as the royal families? We know he and Jade have a shit-ton of means. I don't see him as a mastermind (more of a dickless trying to overcompensate), but what if he is the center of the plot?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
He will probably end up sulking again :LOL: his reaction to Josy ruining his fun was funny I don't much care for the guy so I'd pursue Josy just to antagonize him.
But you'd have to another playthrough and have to give up Jade just do that. And I thought Mormont was a Loyal House :KEK:
But Heather though..... That would cause a shit storm. If I recall correctly if you cluck "Heather for Anal" she responds with "Treat me right"
giphy7.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another angle, what if Burke is involved in all this shady shit as a means to displace the Bs and Rs as the royal families? We know he and Jade have a shit-ton of means. I don't see him as a mastermind (more of a dickless trying to overcompensate), but what if he is the center of the plot?
That has been speculated before that Burke is playing some role in all of this he certainly has some kind of agreement going on with Quinn I think it's the offer of the free tuition and he perhaps gets to use Quinn's menu.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Ok, so some asked earlier why I'd say only Derek would make DIK after evaluation... Here ya go (long-ish)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's without any huge leaps in logic.
The DIKS said that both members will either fail or succeed. So, they will most likely both become DIKS, since the tasks that we fail are covered by Derek, and vice versa, imho. The Egg the preps task is the one that makes me have some doubts about the outcome. If MC would end up becoming a scapegoat for the whole ordeal and eventually being forced to leave the DIKs, I think that would be later down the line, as I think he and Derek will both become DIKs. Nick doesn't have his maggot brother, Vinny, but that's because he quits some time after becoming a DIK. DIKs always come in pairs; no more, no less. I still like your theory, though.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I like where you're going with it, but let's push a little farther...

Maya's disapproving dad finds out about her living with Josy. Finds out about Josy's illicit activities in Quinn's stable and at the Pink Rose (she's under age, after all, to be working in a bar even if she's old enough to have sex without it being stat rape). Gets the police involved to force Maya's hand. Josy's in trouble... from there the spilling the beans on Tommy begins. Which has the potential to bring down the entire thing--and if Burke's the head of it, it's unlikely he's going to take that lightly.
78K806OHPM.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes