Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I'm having this error, can someone help?
I am having the same error on the crunched version of the game.Does anyone have any solution?
Hey ! I've a problem with the last version...

In English class, after Camilla and Mona dialog and Dawe interaction, a grey screen appears with "an exception has occured"

Here is the code... maybe someone can help me ? Thanks and have a good day ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case you haven't already tried the official compressed version instead: that's the same bug that was in the previous unofficial compressed version, so I tried fixing it the same way and it did the trick.

I copied both files from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2278015 and while it fixed the problem and it allowed me to continue playing, be WARNED that the buttons in the test were all messed up, so I had to use the cheat to pass the test. I suppose you could try just copying the math cheat file and not the choices one and see if that did the trick or do the same as I did until better solution comes along...

Reactions: Deleted member 1756

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How much? I was pretty much neutral/chick 2 of the 3 playthrough
He doesn't mean the bar. When you check your stats you can see how many DIK and CHICK actions you made. And there is an extra item there called "current affinity". See the following two screenshots:

As you may notice one of them is showing more chick points but still shows a dik affinity. This kind of thing happens, when you pick the major DIK choices (like smoking weed or fighting Troy and so on) while still trying to get good points with the girls who need a lot of small CHICK decisions to improve their relationship stuff.

In other words: don't try to do all the DIK stuff in the playthroughs for the nice girls. Otherwise you lock yourself out of what you actually want. If you wanna see all the DIK stuff do another playthrough for the more naughty girls and enjoy all the little DIK things in there.

Reactions: Iruna. and E.l.l.0

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I can't find the last the last special render and I have looking for it without any success. The walkthrough is tell me to find it in the library a brown book right in the middle of the scene that is inclined about 45° but it's hard to see it. If anyone knows where the last special render is at. Please tell me. Thank you screenshot0001.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Right, I tried everything possible not to date Megan and only Melissa
I was right there with you. Who needs anyone but Missy:love:, right? Evidently DPC thought everyone did... :poop:
I liked Megan from the start but I also liked Missy as well, for me, it just felt more romanceable with Megan I did like Missy and her say it how it is attitude though.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Damn, all of Derek's sacrifices can be meaningless.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, with the exception of splitting the dildo helmet and the beers he could basically be written off completely, and when you think about it, he wasn't even necessary for those either. The helmet is easy, and the beers average out to 1.25 an hour if they had 5 days, which isn't as bad as people may think unless MC has like zero alcohol tolerance.

All the tasks could have been handled by a single, slightly buzzed, person. :ROFLMAO:

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone help me with a strange problem i am experiencing?
I am replaying this amazing game in chick or neutral mode but the game get's stuck at the beginning op episode 2 at the party.
I will incluse a attchment, i play like the walkthrough says but after talking to jamie and the other guy the free roam does not end and i cannot advance any further. the walkthrough says something about invetigate but i cannot chose that option and am stuck. Any ideas? i have tried dick chick and neutral mode but nothing makes the scene advance.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
i did not even once, idk but i dont like quinn's character, no offense, that's why i always keep distance from her every playthrough. but during the cumpetition i have no choice but to do her rather that eat the goo
I would like to hear your opinion as to why exactly you don't like her? Could you give me a more specific reason? We don't have to agree with each other and it's fair that you don't like her, I respect it. I'm just curious and would like to hear your reasoning. Everyone can say they don't like a specific character, but it doesn't mean much without providing something more than "I don't like her/him".
Everybody is family until

I would not be surprised if Derek turns his back on the MC

Everyone's a bro until shit hits the cealing
I imagine Derek would turn his back only if you hurt his sister (relationship wise) and even then I feel like it would take a lot of effort to really piss him off for him to consider making such a crucial decision as betraying those closest to him. He has been a good friend all along, just look how hard he tries to cheer MC up. Still I don't think he has it in him to do such a thing no matter what if he truly cares for MC. It wouldn't surprise me if other DIK brothers try to fuck MC over for whatever reason. Feel like that saying "family comes first" is a bit BS.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can someone help me with a strange problem i am experiencing?
I am replaying this amazing game in chick or neutral mode but the game get's stuck at the beginning op episode 2 at the party.
I will incluse a attchment, i play like the walkthrough says but after talking to jamie and the other guy the free roam does not end and i cannot advance any further. the walkthrough says something about invetigate but i cannot chose that option and am stuck. Any ideas? i have tried dick chick and neutral mode but nothing makes the scene advance.
Ahh if only Vir was still around with his handy signature. you have to go through the mansion so go up the stairs through the door take a left I think three doors bottom screen you should see an arrow.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes