dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I can respect loyalty Maya and Josy haven't looked so great after the previous updates but the guys that have stuck it out for them deserve credit for sticking by them.
Shhhh... we need to keep our voices down so DPC doesn't realize how good he's made Envy, Jade, Bella, Jill, and Karen Rebecca Johnson look. Otherwise, they might get the M&J (or even worse M&M) treatment.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
another topic :D
new HOT pledge, sweet Ashley :)
what do you think guys, Derek is our boy, he likes her a lot, would it be OK if sweet Ashley gets a taste of that Major D? :sneaky:
she already saw it and she was like this :oops:
we saw her naked, tasted her pussy and we have a YES confirmation on the fucking part so... :D

Let's be serious, after we fuck Ashley... :ROFLMAO:, would you tell Derek or keep silent and let him found out from someone else? :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Yep, they did say that. But probably there would be a chance to chage that decision. If other girls cheat and get caught, Josy and Maya might decide to go with the "real thing" after all.

The underwear was on Mona and Camila's list. And they all have different lists too, they discussed it. I guess, Maya and Josy might have the most sexual stuff on their list, because Quinn wants to mess with them.
I know I was just kind of relating the only time I remember there being specific rules for a task. I think the sexual stuff is to mess with Maya for sure but I think Quinn wants to maybe corrupt Josy and mess with Tommy.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Serious question. Is there somebody who played AL and Life is Strange? I have AL downloaded but I don't want to play it if the ending has bigger impact. Life is Strange had me depressed for like a month
My problem was not even with LIS, but with LIS-BTS. As I played both at launch, the whole course of BTS was sore. To this day it does not enter my head why they released LIS "before" BTS. I'm completely in love with the little blonde.
But for that reason, compared to AL, I suffered more from LIS.
Nevermind I found my way
Dude, my apologies. I remember seeing your comment, I was going to respond and it completely escaped my mind.
Monetauro I remember you saying that you have a hard time remembering people when they change their pfp. Can you remember them by their signature? Like you can just relate the person in their signature with their name?
Of course! Not at all.
And I truly don't know if I ever saw you in this thread. :KEK:
But I already respect. Someone who has the courage to use MC as an avatar after this EP4 is almost better than Junior. :LOL::p

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
what do you think guys, Derek is our boy, he likes her a lot, would it be OK if sweet Ashley gets a taste of that Major D? :sneaky:
we saw her naked, tasted her pussy and we have a YES confirmation on the fucking part so... :D

Let's be serious, after we fuck Ashley... :ROFLMAO:, would you tell Derek or keep silent and let him found out from someone else? :D

I couldn't go behind the homie Derek's back, after all he's done for us? Not even in a DIK run!

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019

Here's the DPC soundtrack for that scene...

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
My problem was not even with LIS, but with LIS-BTS. As I played both at launch, the whole course of BTS was sore. To this day it does not enter my head why they released LIS "before" BTS. I'm completely in love with the little blonde.
But for that reason, compared to AL, I suffered more from LIS.

Dude, my apologies. I remember seeing your comment, I was going to respond and it completely escaped my mind.

Of course! Not at all.
And I truly don't know if I ever saw you in this thread. :KEK:
But I already respect. Someone who has the courage to use MC as an avatar after this EP4 is almost better than Junior. :LOL::p
I had these 2 pfp before, just try to relate people's names to their signatures. Its what I have been trying to do :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Monetauro

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

If they're in a relationship, she's absolutely off limits, no questions asked. My MC wouldn't actively pursue her either, and if she comes begging for some dick I'd point her to Derek, and I'd for sure tell him she came sniffing around, but that's just me.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

I think that would be optional, just like most other HOT girls scenes. And I wouldn't wanna do that to my bro Derek (but surprisingly in that scene MC didn't even think of not doing that for Derek's sake). So, if we do, better tell Derek. He won't be as mad as if he finds out later from somebody else.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

Funny you bring this up, Because I have had some time to reflect on the DIK path and list Monetauro and I have been memeing about for quite a while now and refined it and broke it down into two parts. The Path being a challenge of sorts and The List well the list is just glorious.
I would be honest with Derek and tell him. Way I see it is, That's worth extra DIK points.

Deoku

May 5, 2017

On my DIK save since I took Camila off his hands I try to leave Ashley alone for him. lol I don't want to do my boy Derek too badly like that. I feel like if the MC gets up into any of these women it's going to kill it for most guys following after; the girl will just never get her mind off of us. Besides Derek's had it rough with those last few challenges; he really took some for the team even if he didn't realize they weren't needed at that point. :ROFLMAO:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I agree fully. Loyalty is a virtue and those still focused on their initial favorites, I definitely respect. However, I have never understood the reasoning of those that liked Josy, but hey different strokes. I suppose it's that she's the first cute girl you meet in game? On Maya; each update has made her look worse and worse to me, so again, to each their own I guess. But! Mad props to Junior and other Maya or Josy fans still loyal to their favorite girl.
Maya even said so herself in that ending that MC has given her a chance time and time again and she blew them all...
but she still asks for another chance, so yeah, if you want to be a doormat to that girl, go ahead, no shame in that if you like disapointment
plenty of people are doing it IRL so why wouldn't the rest of Maya fans :D

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Funny you bring this up, Because I have had some time to reflect on the DIK path and list Monetauro and I have been memeing about for quite a while now and refined it and broke it down into two parts. The Path being a challenge of sorts and The List well the list is just glorious.
I would be honest with Derek and tell him. Way I see it is, That's worth extra DIK points.

So basically just fuck every known dude's chick? Makes sense, but is the crabjob from Arieth worth it?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Monetauro I remember you saying that you have a hard time remembering people when they change their pfp. Can you remember them by their signature? Like you can just relate the person in their signature with their name?
1579120199566.png
Almost at the same minute, if not the exact minute you asked that, someone liked that comment where I say it baaaaaack there. Fear.

• Haha
Reactions: Mechaforce
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes