M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
(...)
For now, the girls are more or less okay with you dating multiple girls, because you're not in a serious relationship yet. (...)
Ah! The naive optimism of youth!
1579118851381.png

Jill, age 21: It's different from being in a relationship and seeing others.
Gillian, age 35: You got some nerve talking about my cleavage after getting all cuddly with Josy!

Sage, age 21: Fuck buddies!
Sage, age 42: If I see another blue thumb from you underneath Camila, Sarah or Quinn's photo, I'm gonna cut off your dick and stick it up your ass!

Isabella, age 35: 1579119346657.png
Bella, age 52: 1579119292062.png
MC, age 35: I'll hire a male intern right away!

Josy, age 18: Given how you and I met... I'm not surprised you've started dating others.
Josy, age 32: ...

Maya, age 18: 99%
Maya, age 37: I'll shut up.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Everybody seems so chilled and relaxed when you set your name as "My dude" :LOL:
Actually, this sort of reminds me of something I wanted to ask : Does naming your MC "Fuckface" do anything aside from that initial line of dialogue easter egg after the name choice? Does anyone comment about it being unusual or anything? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
another topic :D
new HOT pledge, sweet Ashley :)
what do you think guys, Derek is our boy, he likes her a lot, would it be OK if sweet Ashley gets a taste of that Major D? :sneaky:
she already saw it and she was like this :oops:
we saw her naked, tasted her pussy and we have a YES confirmation on the fucking part so... :D

Let's be serious, after we fuck Ashley... :ROFLMAO:, would you tell Derek or keep silent and let him found out from someone else? :D
in my ''canon''(?) playthrough I told 'Maya wouldn't do that'' or something to stop what was going on there cause it felt like they were pushing/forcing her into do things she wasn't really up to do and it felt fucked up

plus, Derek, so no

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I had these 2 pfp before, just try to relate people's names to their signatures. Its what I have been trying to do :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohhhh yes, I remember you!
Stop doing that!

I just remembered that:
Funny you bring this up, Because I have had some time to reflect on the DIK path and list Monetauro and I have been memeing about for quite a while now and refined it and broke it down into two parts. The Path being a challenge of sorts and The List well the list is just glorious.
I would be honest with Derek and tell him. Way I see it is, That's worth extra DIK points.

So basically just fuck every known dude's chick? Makes sense, but is the crabjob from Arieth worth it?
Each time I see this complete list I remember where I got in and.... I'm so proud of myself.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Would you look at this face?

And this is after the Swyper interaction were she lays it all out on the table... She's in love with the MC. How could you turn that face (and body) away?
I'm not sure about that. She likes the MC, but I think that's it, at least for now. She made it clear she was looking for someone serious, and it implied the MC was not.

This is the only mini game I don't like. Not only because it's hard for me, but because it's the longest ........... Even with the mod giving the answers, choosing each letter is a pain. This was the best bug of this update.
So it was a bug? I've read the changelog, I'm not updating :ROFLMAO:
Yeah exactly I really don't mind waiting as long as he delivers the Quality we're used to from him.
I'm probably in the minority here but Story Is more importand for me then the sex In these Games.
No, I don't think you are in the minority here.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Ah! The naive optimism of youth!
View attachment 517908

Jill, age 21: It's different from being in a relationship and seeing others.
Gillian, age 35: You got some nerve talking about my cleavage after getting all cuddly with Josy!

Sage, age 21: Fuck buddies!
Sage, age 42: If I see another blue thumb from you underneath Camila, Sarah or Quinn's photo, I'm gonna cut off your dick and stick it up your ass!

Isabella, age 35: View attachment 517915
Bella, age 52: View attachment 517914
MC, age 35: I'll hire a male intern right away!

Josy, age 18: Given how you and I met... I'm not surprised you've started dating others.
Josy, age 32: ...

Maya, age 18: 99%
Maya, age 37: I'll shut up.
You are asuming that my MC is gonna live long. My MC is gonna die young, cause of death too much sex.
MC back from the grave: There is never too much sex. NEVER.

• Haha
Reactions: M.Sato

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
yeah im sure bro, i just played it yesterday like that so i remember it perfectly, and is pretty funny cause when the diks say they may need medicament Derek says "and just like that arieth is off my to do list..." xD

oh and thanks for telling me that last part, i never did see he throws up on Sarah lol, now that another save i have to make ahah
Nope, you are wrong. I have two saves, in one of them Derek doesn't fuck Arieth and he does it in the second, it depends on if you stay or not in the party, if you don't he won't fuck her, if you stay (don't know why) he does it. In my second save Jacob literally says Derek "dude you need your dick to be checked" Also he told MC about it when you are pranking Dawe.

Edit: My bad, I saw recently that Blablablafapper answered that, but I was catching up with +20 pages :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 517610
some Josy Time, i will stay loyal to her :love: ... the sweetest temptation ... i cant understand that she is so underrated ... i will say it again .... wait for the others with there Drama :p
jep me too, best girl in this game and all the other ones:love:
I respect you guys for staying loyal through this last update. I hope the future episodes will be kind to your waifu (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes