Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Hmm, got a question do you guys consider me short? :rolleyes:
Depends on the country, don't go to Germany, the Netherlands, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Faroe Isles or Iceland if you're sensitive about your height.
nah man you're good. The danger zone is everything below 5"7. Im 5''8. We just have it a bit harder but we're still in the green zone, but the golden zone is 5"11-6"5
Depends on the country 5''11 is definitely the danger zone in some parts of Northern Europe.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
First of all, default Daz models are all taller than average like 1.80m almost (5.10), so working from that you have to assume that most of the characters are probably taller, and DPC takes that default height as average (I'm guessing)

Now... we should stop, we start measuring characters, then ourselves and we gonna end up with our dicks. :illuminati:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
A good height doesnt mean you'll get laid more btw, it just means you'll have much higher potential than the average guy. A large majority of girls auto reject guys that are shorter than them or the same height (I mean how often do you see a guy with a taller gf?) so if you're height is good you'll just have less auto-rejections, which is great if you also have a decent personality and lookss

Source: University of Burgmeister & Royce

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
First of all, default Daz models are all taller than average like 1.80m almost (5.10), so working from that you have to assume that most of the characters are probably taller, and DPC takes that default height as average (I'm guessing)

Now... we should stop, we start measuring characters, then ourselves and we gonna end up with our dicks. :illuminati:
That's right, we should use adjectives instead so we won't fall into a basic and demeaning competition.
Example :

See ? Much better

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes