android3231

Jan 29, 2019
First of all, default Daz models are all taller than average like 1.80m almost (5.10), so working from that you have to assume that most of the characters are probably taller, and DPC takes that default height as average (I'm guessing)

Now... we should stop, we start measuring characters, then ourselves and we gonna end up with our dicks. :illuminati:
I'm pretty confident in that area. Enough to make one Bella happy :BootyTime:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think he said that back during AL development :unsure:
I realize that his original plan for BaDIK doesn't quite work as the AL prequel (technology and all that), but I'm still really hoping we get to see maggot Liam at some point down the road. That dude was the best.

Reactions: Iruna. and M.Sato

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Btw how tall do you think the girls are in the game, the MC is over 6ft if that helps and Sage is a tower etc. but how tall do you think every single (relevant) girl is?
This will take a while... Before we start:

-I don't speak why-on-Earth-this-unnecessarily-complex-and-outdated-measurement-haven't-joined-the-dodo-yet? So I'm going metric, you know, the sane way.
-No idea where those 6ft 1.82m came from, but I'm trusting you. For simplicity sake, I'm rounding up to 1.85.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the photo, MC is arching to meet her and she still barely reaches the lower end of his cheek, she may or not be standing on her toes, so I'd say ~30cm lower then MC. Therefore we got a 1.55m, pocket size LI.

Thankfully there is a group photo of the HOTs, ungratefully half of them are using heels (for a car wash? why???), so a lot of guess work is in place.

Our ruler (Josy) is in an odd position, lowering her a bit, but has no heels. To her right, Camila towers over her, but on top of huge platforms, so 1.7; next is Mona, who is equivalent to Camila, but with more modest heels, so 1.72; Riona seems to be on top of considerable heels and still stands lower than Mona, 1.6.

Left of the ruler there is Quinn, who seem to have a very modest heel on her boots, 1.65; Maya stands a bit lower than her, but with no heels, 1.65; The Tower has her legs slightly spread (front-back) and very modest heels, if at all, 1.8; Melanie stands not that much lower than Sage, with medium heels, but legs wide spread, 1.75; Lily is a bit below Quinn-Maya's line, without heels and relatively straight on her left leg, 1.6; Ashley, also relatively straight, is on top of large heels, slightly above Melanie's line, 1.7...2?; Sarah has her legs spread and modest heels, standing slightly beneath Lily, 1.6.

Jill seems like an obelisk next to Josy, but this is not that hard; considering she's wearing heels and slightly closer to the POV, i'd give her 1.70.

There is a clear difference of height between Jill and Bella, but nothing too dramatic. Considering Jill 1.70, I'd give Bella 1.75.

Jade is about the height of MC, if not taller. She manages to tower The Tower. 1.85.

I could not confirm if one of them is using heels in this scene, but they are about the same height. 1.85.

By lack of reliable references, I can only make an educated guess on the height of Karen Rebbeca Johnson as "adorable".

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
What if he just said that so we all rule it out and don't expect it...and then it happens. Truly 4D chess :WeSmart:
it's not like i'd mind it, but i really think it wouldn't add anything to the game (since it wasn't intended to be incest-centric from the beginning)

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
it's not like i'd mind it, but i really think it wouldn't add anything to the game (since it wasn't intended to be incest-centric from the beginning)
Oh, definitely. I think that would make the world feel pretty small too, not everyone needs to be related. Also, isn't patreon heavily against actual incest content?

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
This will take a while... Before we start:

-I don't speak why-on-Earth-this-unnecessarily-complex-and-outdated-measurement-haven't-joined-the-dodo-yet? So I'm going metric, you know, the sane way.
-No idea where those 6ft 1.82m came from, but I'm trusting you. For simplicity sake, I'm rounding up to 1.85.

In the photo, MC is arching to meet her and she still barely reaches the lower end of his cheek, she may or not be standing on her toes, so I'd say ~30cm lower then MC. Therefore we got a 1.55m, pocket size LI.

Thankfully there is a group photo of the HOTs, ungratefully half of them are using heels (for a car wash? why???), so a lot of guess work is in place.

Our ruler (Josy) is in an odd position, lowering her a bit, but has no heels. To her right, Camila towers over her, but on top of huge platforms, so 1.7; next is Mona, who is equivalent to Camila, but with more modest heels, so 1.72; Riona seems to be on top of considerable heels and still stands lower than Mona, 1.6.

Left of the ruler there is Quinn, who seem to have a very modest heel on her boots, 1.65; Maya stands a bit lower than her, but with no heels, 1.65; The Tower has her legs slightly spread (front-back) and very modest heels, if at all, 1.8; Melanie stands not that much lower than Sage, with medium heels, but legs wide spread, 1.75; Lily is a bit below Quinn-Maya's line, without heels and relatively straight on her left leg, 1.6; Ashley, also relatively straight, is on top of large heels, slightly above Melanie's line, 1.7...2?; Sarah has her legs spread and modest heels, standing slightly beneath Lily, 1.6.

Jill seems like an obelisk next to Josy, but this is not that hard; considering she's wearing heels and slightly closer to the POV, i'd give her 1.70.

There is a clear difference of height between Jill and Bella, but nothing too dramatic. Considering Jill 1.70, I'd give Bella 1.75.

Jade is about the height of MC, if not taller. She manages to tower The Tower. 1.85.

I could not confirm if one of them is using heels in this scene, but they are about the same height. 1.85.

By lack of reliable references, I can only make an educated guess on the height of Karen Rebbeca Johnson as "adorable".

I seriously need to look into my setting. The renders don't look that good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes