UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Was out for a week due to a complication during a milking session. What'd I miss?
Oh, you know, the usual.
Dafuq.jpg

Mostly unrelated but the funny thing is that if champagne is not from France is not champagne. It may be sparkling white wine anyway, but you can't call it champagne. This just means Tybalt doesn't know shit.
giphy.gif
:sneaky:
He also thinks "Dante" is German.

I'm hoping we (or someone) get to call the pretentious little shithead out on some of this stuff. Maybe Bella or Jill once she's finally had enough. MC might not be worldly enough, but those two probably are.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Oh, you know, the usual.
View attachment 528408

View attachment 528409
:sneaky:
He also thinks "Dante" is German.

I'm hoping we (or someone) get to call the pretentious little shithead out on some of this stuff. Maybe Bella or Jill once she's finally had enough. MC might not be worldly enough, but those two probably are.
Yeah, I know that's the joke. That's why I said Tybalt doesn't know shit, the other option would be that DPC made a mistake. But this is a cool joke that's easy to miss and shows how pretentious Tybalt is and the little he knows. I don't think it was ever pointed here.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Fantastic update on the whole.
As much as i love Sage, I'd also liked Quinn and she is definitely coming up on the rails after this update.

I expected the Maya/Josy drama. I expected the dev might try and implement a realistic love triangle scenario but personally i've been avoiding them both so the MC forced uber inner drama was annoying.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So much was said about Heather, and I realized that there was no Sig with her. I have also decided to make one only for Sarah (without Melanie this time), since it seems that she has some fans lost in the crowd.

Yes, they are also here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/542399_BaDIK52.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/542400_BaDIK53.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Now I noticed... :unsure: Heather's, not only has a double meaning, as I initially wanted, but has three.
I don't think anyone will use it now. :KEK: :LUL:

what's this? :unsure:

Vote for new makeup? :unsure:
As long as he doesn't ruin my muse (as if that were possible), that's okay, whatever.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've mentioned the wall thing a few times, as have others. That particular wall style is prevalent throughout campus, which is why I'll only commit to saying "Sage was on campus somewhere" for sure.

However, that being said, your post did make me think of something that I can't recall having been mentioned before (I may be wrong). I've mentioned / seen a few of these ideas off-hand before, but never in a large all encompassing post. Bear with me here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Impressive analysis(y)
Nothing to dissagree with,just tiny bit to add
I always go for motive first and indeed Nick is the only one that can,that POTENTIALLY can have a motive...that we know of;)
It`s also interesting how Rusty immediatly goes in the direction of the library to get the laptop - might be for the convienience sake(instead of having couple of renders of people looking for the thing,we just have Rusty with the thing),might be that the laptop just usually is at the library...
As for going back to the "crime scene",they do it,I have no fucking clue why but they do.Also being the one who finds it,after a lil bit of time of chaos,being the first one to find it would provide the opportunity to be the "hero who found it"

At this point this is the first(I think) instance of dramatic events connecting,I mean the jocks drama and now DIKs drama,2 frats or 2 characters being attacked...I dont think is a coincidence and possibly even the HoTs...some time ago Ennoch theorized that the short on money thing might be a result of someone stealing from the HoTs - yes it`s a stretch for now but who knows.

As for a mysterious,yet unknown "villian",strictly from structure pov ,it`s just too late to introduce new threat - it`s like throwing Palpatine at your final movie because you have no idea what else to do:pHowever someone turning out to be different than we thought,yes,that`s what and why we call a "twist";)Also I have no idea how much about the structure of a script DPC knows so there`s that;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
So much was said about Heather, and I realized that there was no Sig with her. I have also decided to make one only for Sarah (without Melanie this time), since it seems that she has some fans lost in the crowd.

Yes, they are also here.
Code:
That Heather scene made me want to cuck Tommy really, really bad. :sneaky:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Impressive analysis(y)
Nothing to dissagree with,just tiny bit to add
I always go for motive first and indeed Nick is the only one that can,that POTENTIALLY can have a motive...that we know of;)
It`s also interesting how Rusty immediatly goes in the direction of the library to get the laptop - might be for the convienience sake(instead of having couple of renders of people looking for the thing,we just have Rusty with the thing),might be that the laptop just usually is at the library...
As for going back to the "crime scene",they do it,I have no fucking clue why but they do.Also being the one who finds it,after a lil bit of time of chaos,being the first one to find it would provide the opportunity to be the "hero who found it"

At this point this is the first(I think) instance of dramatic events connecting,I mean the jocks drama and now DIKs drama,2 frats or 2 characters being attacked...I dont think is a coincidence and possibly even the HoTs...some time ago Ennoch theorized that the short on money thing might be a result of someone stealing from the HoTs - yes it`s a stretch for now but who knows.

As for a mysterious,yet unknown "villian",strictly from structure pov ,it`s just too late to introduce new threat - it`s like throwing Palpatine at your final movie because you have no idea what else to do:pHowever someone turning out to be different than we thought,yes,that`s what and why we call a "twist";)Also I have no idea how much about the structure of a script DPC knows so there`s that;)
In regards to this "unknown villain" there's more than that. There's also this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is I think we know already who they are talking about. That's the point of not saying the name. But I think there is a yet unknown villain who we already know about.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
either a transfer cable, a flash drive, or a cloud drive
or Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC and more, but that's not important here.

Anyway as name88 mentioned the motive is important, so is opportunity. You did a quite thorough analysis on the opportunity but we lack the motive, and like Wizard_Summoner I strongly believe that the deed was performed by one of the known characters.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
some time ago @Ennoch theorized that the short on money thing might be a result of someone stealing from the HoTs
I don't buy that. Let's try and keep it simple. Riona mentioned taking too many people in with the HOTs and being a burden on the finances. Why add an additional theft ? We have enough open plot points like that, and I really don't want a "Poirot"-like explanation at the end for everything that couldn't be told during the already extensive storyline.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't buy that. Let's try and keep it simple. Riona mentioned taking too many people in with the HOTs and being a burden on the finances. Why add an additional theft ? We have enough open plot points like that, and I really don't want a "Poirot"-like explanation at the end for everything that couldn't be told during the already extensive storyline.
You also have to ask who has access to the money I'd assume it's just Quinn and Riona. Anyone else would just complicate matters and I can't see Quinn trusting anyone else other than Riona with the finances.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019

Yes, they are also here.
Code:
giphy (3).gif

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes