Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Impressive analysis(y)
Nothing to dissagree with,just tiny bit to add
I always go for motive first and indeed Nick is the only one that can,that POTENTIALLY can have a motive...that we know of;)
It`s also interesting how Rusty immediatly goes in the direction of the library to get the laptop - might be for the convienience sake(instead of having couple of renders of people looking for the thing,we just have Rusty with the thing),might be that the laptop just usually is at the library...
As for going back to the "crime scene",they do it,I have no fucking clue why but they do.Also being the one who finds it,after a lil bit of time of chaos,being the first one to find it would provide the opportunity to be the "hero who found it"

At this point this is the first(I think) instance of dramatic events connecting,I mean the jocks drama and now DIKs drama,2 frats or 2 characters being attacked...I dont think is a coincidence and possibly even the HoTs...some time ago Ennoch theorized that the short on money thing might be a result of someone stealing from the HoTs - yes it`s a stretch for now but who knows.

As for a mysterious,yet unknown "villian",strictly from structure pov ,it`s just too late to introduce new threat - it`s like throwing Palpatine at your final movie because you have no idea what else to do:pHowever someone turning out to be different than we thought,yes,that`s what and why we call a "twist";)Also I have no idea how much about the structure of a script DPC knows so there`s that;)
Going to the crime scene reasons. Sometimes the hero fantasy bit, other times to check if they fucked up and sometimes it's the real psychos going back to relive the crime.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'll repeat myself. The game is exceptional.

Now to the ties, connections and all the drama.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, and I haven't read all 2.5k of pages. so I'm sorry if I repeating something already discussed.
Bella and Jill are not related nor is Jill MC's Aunt. Mate there's not gonna be any incest in this game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In regards to this "unknown villain" there's more than that. There's also this:
The thing is I think we know already who they are talking about. That's the point of not saying the name. But I think there is a yet unknown villain who we already know about.
In other words,not introducing someone entirely new but a twist ;)
I don't buy that. Let's try and keep it simple. Riona mentioned taking too many people in with the HOTs and being a burden on the finances. Why add an additional theft ? We have enough open plot points like that, and I really don't want a "Poirot"-like explanation at the end for everything that couldn't be told during the already extensive storyline.
Like I said - it`s a reach,it holds a bit of water though,because according to Quinn-Riona exchange the girls are holding their own in terms of finances and yet they are short and even Quinn can`t figure out why.Plus it would have a potential of having another group being targeted by someone - connection.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Going through my CHICK path i realised something that i didn't pay much attention to before. When Bella says something along the lines of "It took another idiot to get me going", she's referring to Burke, isn't she? That someone like him managed to seduce Bella... :LOL::sick:

Svenstar123

Aug 19, 2017
Hi !

I recently switched to a Mac and its all very new for me, can some explain me how I download and install the walktrough mod ?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
In other words,not introducing someone entirely new but a twist ;)

Like I said - it`s a reach,it holds a bit of water though,because according to Quinn-Riona exchange the girls are holding their own in terms of finances and yet they are short and even Quinn can`t figure out why.Plus it would have a potential of having another group being targeted by someone - connection.
Getting high on your own supply. Expensive.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Going through my CHICK path i realised something that i didn't pay much attention to before. When Bella says something along the lines of "It took another idiot to get me going", she's referring to Burke, isn't she? That someone like him managed to seduce Bella... :LOL::sick:
Could be talking about her husband for all we know she may refer to him as an idiot from time to time and I can't say that I'd disagree with that. :p

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Could be talking about her husband for all we know she may refer to him as an idiot from time to time and I can't say that I'd disagree with that. :p
Perhaps. Burke says that they didn't have sex, but Bella didn't exactly just walk out either once she found out why they invited her over. As hinted by the "getting intimate with friends" line. I imagine it was something similar to the library scene.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Thing is Bella doesn't like Jade either... maybe she doesn't because they've been intimate and it went bad? But honestly I'm not entirely convinced, and Burke having something with Bella is even less convincing. :unsure:
I guess we miss some piece of the puzzle.
Their relationship is interesting for sure. Jade remains friends with Cathy even after all this cheating and yet one (?) attempt with Bella and it goes sour? Perhaps Bella saw it as dinner with colleagues and nothing more. As a sidenote, do Burke and Jade say Isabella or Bella? I have completely forgotten that. That would help to understand if Bella thinks of them as friends or not. :ROFLMAO:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Ladies and gentleman, welcome to BaDIK awards 2020! I'll be your host today. Get comfortable, the show is about to begin!
Announcer: thanks for coming here today everyone, hope you enjoyed the show! I'll see you next year in LA for BaDIK awards 2021! Tickets are now available, order it now to make sure you don't miss the show and get the best seats available! It was a pleasure to host this spectacular event, have a nice evening everyone! I'm out...
Now seriously, I'm sorry if you weren't included. Some members are more active (obviously I know more about them because of that) than others. Nonetheless, you're all beautiful, lovely people.
Now comes most important thing: Yes, the whole show was rigged from the start. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes