Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
If they would have more profit/savings why would Riona worry so much?They could just take a bit from the pile and try to do better next month,problem solved.
Because they owe money to someone else who isn't the forgiving type?
Buying on credit from a drug dealer can be quite detrimental to someones physical well being.
That would be a major cause for concern, big enough for Quinn to burn the Diks and the Jocks.
Which is why the prep as customers theory fits, she needs a new better source of income fast to cover the shortfall.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Announcer: fourth award goes to... a man with very unoriginal jokes, bland personality. I see nothing wrong with that, everyone's different. *drum roll*
Crowd: *whistling* boring, skip that one!
Announcer: Please behave, have some respect! Everyone deserves a chance to be heard. Congratulations UnoriginalUserName, here's your award.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*hops on stage and grabs his DIK*

Wow, I can't believe it. First, I'd like to thank the Academy...

Then you have the thing with Riona suddenly being friendly on the couch at the Diks house, motivated perhaps by guilt in combination with attraction, if it's guilt which seems likely when considering the conversation in the Hot garden, well then, Quinn got something really nasty planned for the MC.
I wouldn't really call it sudden. Riona's been pretty into the MC ever since they first met, and like name88 said, depending on your route you get more interactions with her.

Question: Needed sum for what? Seems the whole moving on thing to someplace else is the plan.
They are still short so if nobody is nicking it they have to spend money on something else or they are using too much of their own supply to get their groove on.
Oh well, we'll see something in episode 5 that makes it a little bit more obvious.
While we don't know exactly what the money is being spent on, it stands to reason they're funding their tuition and drug purchases, as well as incidentals and possibly the odd shopping spree. Now, obviously tuition is the big one here, but as I've mentioned before, don't dismiss how expensive good weed is.

*puts on his pocket protector and pulls out his calculator*

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
*hops on stage and grabs his DIK*

Wow, I can't believe it. First, I'd like to thank the Academy...

I wouldn't really call it sudden. Riona's been pretty into the MC ever since they first met, and like name88 said, depending on your route you get more interactions with her.

While we don't know exactly what the money is being spent on, it stands to reason they're funding their tuition and drug purchases, as well as incidentals and possibly the odd shopping spree. Now, obviously tuition is the big one here, but as I've mentioned before, don't dismiss how expensive good weed is.

*puts on his pocket protector and pulls out his calculator*

Having a similar experience with it, there's a reason why the saying goes. Don't get high on your on supply.
People make mistakes, especially when they are high and it's not just on weed.
I mostly agree with it, but there aren't much reason for sudden panic and ditching most of your customers if you don't have a very pressing problem.

Jun 21, 2018
At the end of the day if it does turn out she's been fucking around with other people it kinda ruins the character in my opinion. Her being faithful but genuinely falling for the MC and hating herself for it is a good storyline. It adds an intensity to the MC/Bella relationship that paid off with probably the sexiest scene in the entire game being a silent handjob in a shower. If she's just pottering about the place fucking random guys (guys that don't turn her on might I add, her inner thoughts after the drunk kiss had her admitting nobody had made her feel this way since her husband left) almost her entire personality falls apart.
My head theory so far is that she was friends and something more with Jill's sister, and slept with her and possibly other female friends, before marriage. She wasn't tempted by the Burkes' offer feeling no sexual attraction or desire, despite them nominally being more 'fitting', and hence her annoyance at a stupid college boy being the one to awaken her desire.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Because they owe money to someone else who isn't the forgiving type?
Buying on credit from a drug dealer can be quite detrimental to someones physical well being.
That would be a major cause for concern, big enough for Quinn to burn the Diks and the Jocks.
Which is why the prep as customers theory fits, she needs a new better source of income fast to cover the shortfall.
The more you have to add to or extract from what you already know the less likely the theory is correct.
Sure the obligations could be some debt from the past and drug related - that`s totally open
but
Burning current customers is a no-no,it`s not something the story would suggest Quinn is doing in the slightest.Quinn is not happy about Tommy`s proposition to become the scapegoat,because she treats him as a friend on top of that not just Quinn but all the HoT girl preffer to party with the DIKs and than Quinn doesn`t look happy about bringing "bad news" to the DIKs - In order for "Quinn wants to burn DIKs(alone)" you have to pretend all those bits of the story dont exist.

Preps have money but have you seen Tyty?Because you would have to change Tyty entirely to make him a believable Quinn customer.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
The more you have to add to or extract from what you already know the less likely the theory is correct.
Sure the obligations could be some debt from the past and drug related - that`s totally open
but
Burning current customers is a no-no,it`s not something the story would suggest Quinn is doing in the slightest.Quinn is not happy about Tommy`s proposition to become the scapegoat,because she treats him as a friend on top of that not just Quinn but all the HoT girl preffer to party with the DIKs and than Quinn doesn`t look happy about bringing "bad news" to the DIKs - In order for "Quinn wants to burn DIKs(alone)" you have to pretend all those bits of the story dont exist.

Preps have money but have you seen Tyty?Because you would have to change Tyty entirely to make him a believable Quinn customer.
Think she's more concerned about that often mentioned temper than any feelings of friendship.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
MC Dreams of all the girls...
Maya: Sweet passionate slide over baby moment...ruined with Derek busting in like the Kool Aid Man.
Josy: Similar to Maya's only Tommy breaks in, promptly gets the baseball bat to the face, before finishing with Josy.
Sage: In Control: Fucking Sage in front of Chad as he pounds on the glass. Not in Control: Sage uses MC till she is finished then "rewards" MC by pulling out a strapon.
Jill: Passionate sex on the beach...with Bella walking in and instructing Jill on things.
Bella: Fucking the Ice Queen in her lair.
Jade: Fucking in front of her husband, who is gagged and has a vibrator up his ass.
Cathy: Have sex after a test, in the classroom.
Quinn: Fucking on home plate, after hitting a homerun with the baseball bat, with blue hair.
Riona: A Vacuum Cleaning Hose Nightmare.
Camilla and Mona: Threesome pressed up against a window.
Sarah and Melanie: Dual baseball batting practice.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes