Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
So I was wondering. Everyone seems to think that Jill or Sage might be a Royce (which either very well could be), but why does everyone seem to write off Magnar? Jill could be a Royce, sure I won't dismiss that in the least, but the way DPC is playing up her family name makes me think it might be something beyond that, especially since she seems to have fame issues due to her family name unlike the others. Unless Royce is something a lot bigger beyond the school then that makes more sense as well. When I ask this about Magnar; I say this because honestly it seems to be a trend in this game that majority of the frat/sorority leads seem to be big names/families outside of Chad (his football stardom is what gives him clout). Tybalt is a Burke, Sage is obviously someone from a prominent family (possibly Royce), and Rusty is obviously a Burgmeister. Granted he could be just an average guy, but I feel like he's kind of overlooked in the last name department. :unsure:
You know the thing about magnar is that if he is from a prominent family why would he even consider himself to be a"martyr" for the nerds as he calls it and allow himself to be bullied by the MC for a few $$. It wouldn't make a lot of sense cause if he had such a prominent and important family background he would most likely use it to protect the nerds and his frat also it's quite obvious the nerds will have a bigger role to play in the upcoming seasons cause if we look at the walkthrough we get RP points with the nerds if we decide not to give magnar a wedgie. The dude is likeable imo and giving him a wedgie was never an option at least for me but damn i didn't think it would end up with derek getting his ass kicked :(

Also i had the exact same thoughts when Jill mentioned her family being very prominent ,i figured she had to be a royce but with sage in the equation it kinda jumbled things up a bit

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I'm aware that he can charge any fucking price he wants but that logic just doesn't make sence to me. Usually, subscription fee is much lower than perpetual license's, there're tons of examples: from Office 365 to recent The Outer Worlds which was accessible by 1$/month due some advertise campain while actual price is still 60$. Moreover, why raise tier now for season 1 and not before next episode's release?! What rewards for 5$ are gonna be now? I'm so confused.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being his patron isn't more so about buying the product from him or getting rewards but rather this

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Being his patron isn't more so about buying the product from him or getting rewards but rather this
No no no no no. That "statement" can be applied to let's say, Akabur's page (just check his reward list out to compare) or maybe DarkCookie's, where support limit is set to 20$ but most importantly, whose releases are free to download (except bonus stuff etc, whatever). You can have the game any moment and just supporting the artist because you can and wish to do so. Pure and simple.

Here we have a completely different case: you cannot play the game w/o supporting it and all that DAZ assets and now the music are pretty expensive so it would be hypocritical to claim that sum "doesn't matter", because it actually does. My guess is - he's expecting some solid steam sales so it's some kind of backing up to prevent "buying" the game for 5$ (is Patreon doesn't abusable anymore btw?) and to raise the stakes in general just for "why the hell not" reason. Still feels kinda weird.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She is still a busta to me :ROFLMAO:. She don't like MC it's just lust. The Jill's face in the shower it's the one that mean " i love you".
I dont know who`s that "MC" you`re talkin` about ,perhaps
but
I know for a fact that Quinn likes me,very much <3

As for Jill,her face under the shower says:
I`m emberessed but I like this

Her face after the kiss on a bench is a different matter...

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
but

I think that she is already in love with MC(you can notice that when you chat with her after the date)

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
So I was wondering. Everyone seems to think that Jill or Sage might be a Royce (which either very well could be), but why does everyone seem to write off Magnar as being the possible Royce? Jill could be a Royce, sure I won't dismiss that in the least, but the way DPC is playing up her family name makes me think it might be something beyond that, especially since she seems to have fame issues due to her family name unlike the others. Unless Royce is something a lot bigger beyond the school then that makes more sense as well. When I ask this about Magnar; I say this because honestly it seems to be a trend in this game that majority of the frat/sorority leads seem to be big names/families outside of Chad (his football stardom is what gives him clout). Tybalt is a Burke, Sage is obviously someone from a prominent family (possibly Royce), and Rusty is obviously a Burgmeister. Granted Magnar could be just an average guy, but I feel like he's kind of overlooked in the last name department. :unsure:
DPC probably wants us to think that Jill is Royce and that there some one else who we don't except to be Royce like you said could be Sage, since Quinn wanted her to do something for her, maybe Sage was bringing money idk.
Mormont

-JuNioR-
Who want's some more.gif
but

Don't doubt Quinn likes you, in fact she told me that you are her best pervert out of all of us. Also I'm not saying we did anything okay, I'm a Raccoon remember. But if you suspect anything....

You won't find me!
Hide.gif

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
No no no no no. That "statement" can be applied to let's say, Akabur's page (just check his reward list out to compare) or maybe DarkCookie's, where support limit is set to 20$ but most importantly, whose releases are free to download (except bonus stuff etc, whatever). You can have the game any moment and just supporting the artist because you can and wish to do so. Pure and simple.

Here we have a completely different case: you cannot play the game w/o supporting it and all that DAZ assets and now the music are pretty expensive so it would be hypocritical to claim that sum "doesn't matter", because it actually does. My guess is - he's expecting some solid steam sales so it's some kind of backing up to prevent "buying" the game for 5$ (is Patreon doesn't abusable anymore btw?) and to raise the stakes in general just for "why the hell not" reason. Still feels kinda weird.
Different creators different approaches to their pricing models and business practices so i don't see any problem with that and no disrespect to the folks at darkcookie studios but their game pales in comparison to this and AL and i personally can never see something of this quality being handed out for free cause the level of quality in terms of story and characters is one of the best if not the best in it's own genre. As for his steam sales i personally am going to pick up a legit copy of the game not only to support but cause i want it permanently in my library along with all the achievements and extra goodies like backgrounds,badges and emoticons

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes