Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Maybe she's not married, maybe she likes to think that she's still married but really isn't, maybe that's why she's so bitter and a hater all the time :p
Like a defense mechanism? If she convinces herself that she's not single, she can convince others of the same and prevent men from using her and hurting her. More reason to love her, she needs MC in her life to show her how being loved feels like.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Like a defense mechanism? If she convinces herself that she's not single, she can convince others of the same and prevent men from using her and hurting her. More reason to love her, she needs MC in her life to show her how being loved feels like.
That's kinda how I think it is, or rather hope it is, haha :p

Reactions: Mytez

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We both know this is some hard headcanon and nothing more :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna end up being that she's married, with a neglecting husband and she will cling to MC's cock because he pays attention to her, as usual.
Well if that's how it is, then her husband deserves to get cucked for neglecting a gorgeous gal like her, I'm all for it, it's Netori time! :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We both know this is some hard headcanon and nothing more :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna end up being that she's married, with a neglecting husband and she will cling to MC's cock because he pays attention to her, as usual.
The ultimate cockblock if you think about it. To keep us away from the premium princess booty she clings to our cock to keep us distracted from best girl.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well if that's how it is, then her husband deserves to get cucked for neglecting a gorgeous gal like her, I'm all for it, it's Netori time! :p
Bella, Sage, Jill, possibly Maya, Quinn with her five husbands, we are going to cuck every living soul.

The ultimate cockblock if you think about it. To keep us away from the premium princess booty she clings to our cock to keep us distracted from best girl.
Sometimes it's better to keep a package closed, for the true beauty is not what it lays inside, but what wraps it.
Which means fuck Jill. Give me bit tittied big assed mommy.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Give me bit tittied big assed mommy.[/ISPOILER]
It's worth it now, but when that Bella ending comes around and the MC has impregnanted a woman who is over a dozen years older, and is living with her... it's not gonna feel perfect. I wonder how MC dad and his friends would react to this...
A Josy ending would seem plain or stereotypical.
A Sage ending would include a lot of "what's fun without risk", her and MC doing risky, bad shit and having lots of sex.
A Jill or Maya ending might seem like the best, but Maya (and Josy) seem to bring a lot of drama so I'm leaning towards Jill.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's worth it now, but when that Bella ending comes around and the MC has impregnanted a woman who is over a dozen years older, and is living with her... it's not gonna feel perfect. I wonder how MC dad and his friends would react to this...
A decade between couples isn't that rare, granted it's usually the man who's older, but nothing wrong with it.

"Tell me son, this is the woman that made you settle down? I'm glad she's older than you, that way you might stop behaving like a kid and mature a little bit."

Again, it doesn't look that bad.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
A decade between couples isn't that rare, granted it's usually the man who's older, but nothing wrong with it.

"Tell me son, this is the woman that made you settle down? I'm glad she's older than you, that way you might stop behaving like a kid and mature a little bit."

True but if you compare Bella to the other girls who are around MC age, their endings would seem more realistic. Like what's the MC gonna say to pretty much everyone, "Me and the librarian are in love we're fucking and waiting for her divorce". Bella is my second favourite though and I hate having to be so brutally honest.

Reactions: Mark17 and Mytez

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
True but if you compare Bella to the other girls who are around MC age, their endings would seem more realistic. Like what's the MC gonna say to pretty much everyone, "Me and the librarian are in love we're fucking and waiting for her divorce". Bella is my second favourite though and I hate having to be so brutally honest.
Sadly you're right... It's possible but kind of morally wrong to go for Bella ending. And I understand why Josy's ending would seem stereotypical, she's your summer love, the "first crush" kind of girl and you still end up with her with things being simple and too happy. Yep its stereotypical

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sadly you're right... It's possible but kind of morally wrong to go for Bella ending. And I understand why Josy's ending would seem stereotypical, she's your summer love, the "first crush" kind of girl and you still end up with her with things being simple and too happy. Yep its stereotypical
While stereotypical, doesn't mean it can't/won't work though.
I don't think there's anything immoral to go for Bella ending, like, so what if she's a bit older than MC? It just means she's got more experience and she's a bit more mature, neither is necessarily a bad thing. And a relationship with someone a bit older than you can be something beautiful, I can speak from experience, and that's why I have every confidence to say that there's absolutely nothing immoral about it :p

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017

This week I've been busy working on static renders and animations, but I also made time to do something I've had on my mind for quite some time now.

One common feedback, and also something I've felt myself, is that Brawler isn't very fun.

The mini-games were added to Being a DIK to offer some variation in the play style and also to be enjoyable.

If a mini-game feels like a chore, it means that it's not what I set out to create.

With Brawler, I had the vision that you could level up your skills in free roam and then make use of that training during story mode, in fights.

The biggest issue I had, with the current version of Brawler, is that it broke immersion during the story mode.

I still liked the core idea, but the execution wasn't exactly what I wanted.

That's why I spent 3 days this week re-designing Brawler.

View attachment 318966

For the app in your phone, Brawler looks like a 2D fighting game, while in story mode it's mainly POV (point of view) perspective.

The gameplay has changed from being strategy and turned based to challenge your reflexes more.

View attachment 318963

When you attack and defend, in the new version of Brawler, you enter combinations using the arrow keys on your keyboard.

View attachment 318964

Brawler still makes use of the old skill point system and you can still buy the skills "Heal" and "Roundhouse kick", plus a new skill "Counter attack ($$$)".

The feel I get from playing this new version of Brawler, is that it's so much more fun than the old version and that it really works great in the story mode.

It feels so friggin' fun to beat up Dawe in episode 2, or Troy in episode 1, with seamless transition.

You don't have to replay these scenes, but if you want to you might enjoy it.

I have produced new renders for both of these scenes, to use in Brawler.

Brawler is still optional and will only be available if you play the story with mini-games enabled.

Your old saved games will work as is, without any issues, and the money you invested in Brawler will still get you the same advantage as you had before. This new gameplay mechanic might catch you off-guard the first time, if you don't replay the game. That's all.

The old version of Brawler will be scrapped. If you really loved that version, I'm sorry for this change. But it wasn't a good long-term solution for the game and I had to make this call.

I hope you'll like this big change, because I really love it.

Poll news
In other news the cosmetic poll for Isabella just ended.

And the winner of all polls was option #3.
View attachment 318965

Soon, another poll will start where you will decide which animation type gets the most focus, for Camila.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake
The New brawler seems more fun now and kinda understandable at least for me
thank you!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Woah woah woah woah woah... was that Jill slander I see?
No, god, no. I would never go against the Jill gang. I meant, fuck Jill as in (you) fuck Jill, and give me Bella.
Don't send me the goons, please.
Please... Bella is Jill from the future.... the military guy was actually a hologram of the MC, his last image before he went MIA, that's why Bella is so hostile to the MC interacting with Jill, on one part she wants to hug him and express all her love, on another she wants to protect her younger self from the suffering and finally she is simply jealous... keep in mind that Bella doesn't like Tybalt so probably she knows all the shady things about him

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, Bella sure does look sexy as fuck in that dress, haha :p
Can't really comment on the brawler changes, but it sounds like it might be a good change, so we'll see :p
Indeed
and I hope to hear more sound effect in the new update
as I said the last update in spite of changelog note that says it has 26 sound effect, I heard near to zero.
in version 0.1 most of Maya's dialogue had sound effects.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think there's anything immoral to go for Bella ending
I don't understand this part, immoral why? Because she's married? Every single girl is taken, aside from Jill, it's morally wrong going for any of them. You are breaking a relationship, a relationship that luckly for us, makes the girl unhappy, so I'd say that it's actually morally right choosing to go for them, if you know you can make them happy, they know you can make them happy, why not do it?

Bella is also probably the only girl whose partner is who the fuck knows where, so more reason to go for her. That's what a true netori gentleman do, if a woman is neglected, he yoinks her.

Bella is Jill from the future
Like the finest of wines.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes