Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hey, newcomer here; wanted to get in on this conversation, because the whole Maya / Josy / MC thing has left me reeling after two full completions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just doesn't add up to me, and I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

(Awesome community, btw.)
Because your personality is important to both of them. As stated in the official walkthrough which I highly recommend you download and view if you haven't.
Screenshot (15).png

Reactions: shao0647

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
If he would be greedy, he could hire some skilled asian co-workers and push out a new episode every month - don't you think?
You realize that even without putting out an update every month he still makes a lot of dough so he doesn't need monthly updates cuz of that, rest assure that if he didn't had this kind of support he would've hired someone to help him out for faster releases or the game would've been abandoned...

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
Right, no, I understand the mechanics. I guess I was looking at it more in terms of the story versus the... I don't know, general premise of the game. It just seemed odd.
Funny, when you played "softer" you ended up Neutral, when i played "bad", i still almost ended up chick ;)

Regarding Maya and Josy:

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
I tried putting FULL SAVE file in my pc but it still showing scenes from my device. What should i do?

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
I tried putting FULL SAVE file in my pc but it still showing scenes from my device. What should i do?
You need to replace the persistent file in two places. Copy the full save file twice too.
- <game_folder>\game\saves
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you're not able to find the second location, type %appdata% in the text box after pressing Win+R. You will see a folder named RenPy there.

Make sure you're searching for the full save in the correct page in game. For example if the full save is named 5-8-LT1.save, your need to load the save file at 8th slot in 5th page.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
after the tennis game (easy mode) i didn't have the option to shower with Jill or to joke about it.. did i do something wrong??

shao0647

Feb 18, 2020
Funny, when you played "softer" you ended up Neutral, when i played "bad", i still almost ended up chick ;)
Oh really? Interesting... I was getting ready to start another playthrough anyway... I'm going through some of the decision trees in my head and trying to see how you could've accomplished that. I sense I have a lot of saves coming up :D

Regarding Maya and Josy:
Regarding what's in the spoiler tag, I started to consider that last night. After I posted, I went back and re-played the scene, and that makes sense as a possibility. I certainly can't see how something that story-impacting won't come up again.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes