Adultpl@y

Feb 19, 2020
Hi could somebody tell me how many numbers you have to find in the game in EP.1. For the EP.1 Vault code to work?. I have found 3(4) numbers and tried all combinations, it did not work. Or will there always be 4 different numbers to find in each Episode?. Because the vault lock itself have 4 wheels/dials, in other words you can enter 4 different numbers on it. So it would be nice to know if I have missed a number in the episode or I already have em all. The vault is the only thing I'm missing to unlock in EP.1! so need it before I jump to EP.2 :). I play the STEAM version, will the : Being A DIK guide (sold seperately on STEAM) give the codes for the vault unlock? in all 4 EP???, in other words is it worth the money?. In advance Thanks for your help and time :)

UPDATE:

I bought this : Being a DIK: Season 1 - The complete official guide on STEAM, it might have the answers I seek ..... BUT IT'S NOT WORKING AT ALL! When I try using it it simply starts up the game instead, and not showing any of the 171 pages in the so called guide???.

UPDATE 2!!! :

Hmm maybe it should mention something about only accessible within the game itself by pressing key "G", in the STEAM store, under the description of this DLC as the VERY first line? would had helped a lot :)

Last edited:

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
That would't work with Melody's stepfather because the DIKs aren't around long enough. Didn't Maya in her tour for the MC introduce them as the newest fraternity only being around for some years?
IIRC, I think Tommy and Rusty might have been the first? They even mention two of the current DIKs as being the first maggots (Nick and Vinny maybe?). So that'd mean they've been around 3-4 years.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I like side girls much more than main characters. Sarah, Beth, Elena, Heather.. I want them to have more contents.
Anyway Beth (Cafeteria girl) and Karen Rebecca Johnson shared the same asset. They are the same person?

klep12

Jun 27, 2018

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Hi could somebody tell me how many numbers you have to find in the game in EP.1. For the EP.1 Vault code to work?. I have found 3(4) numbers and tried all combinations, it did not work. Or will there always be 4 different numbers to find in each Episode?. Because the vault lock itself have 4 wheels/dials, in other words you can enter 4 different numbers on it. So it would be nice to know if I have missed a number in the episode or I already have em all. The vault is the only thing I'm missing to unlock in EP.1! so need it before I jump to EP.2 :). I play the STEAM version, will the : Being A DIK guide (sold seperately on STEAM) give the codes for the vault unlock? in all 4 EP???, in other words is it worth the money?. In advance Thanks for your help and time :)
Vault App Codes
E1:1386
E2:4413
E3:3985
E4:0421

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I like side girls much more than main characters. Sarah, Beth, Elena, Heather.. I want them to have more contents.
Anyway Beth (Cafeteria girl) and Karen Rebecca Johnson shared the same asset. They are the same person?
No :KEK:

That's pretty common, that also happens (in a more obvious way) Dawe, Nick, and Stephen. Also with Jaime, Leon, John Boy and Neil (Dad) too if I'm not wrong.
In the case that you mention happen that the base model is obvious a redhead (eyebrows, skin) and so the character must be (unless is dyed) I wish that I can say something funny about Karen Rebecca Johnson to give you a better answer but funny is against the rules.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Hire someone to help him? HA! That will never happen. He wants to do it solo.
Season 1 has taken him over a year and plans to do 3 seasons (4 or more depending on how everything goes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Dam you Gods and SpikeZg for beating me to the punch!
Wow another God alike dev who thinks is too good to hire some "peasants" to help him out, i'm gonna call this excuses BS... at this point is just greed from his side, period...

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
No :KEK:

That's pretty common, that also happens (in a more obvious way) Dawe, Nick, and Stephen. Also with Jaime, Leon, John Boy and Neil (Dad) too if I'm not wrong.
In the case that you mention happen that the base model is obvious a redhead (eyebrows, skin) and so the character must be (unless is dyed) I wish that I can say something funny about Karen Rebecca Johnson to give you a better answer but funny is against the rules.
I've never catch the reseambling of Dad with other characters, good one.

And yep, having fun comenting this game is no longer permited because reasons. Much better now, with this thread dead as f.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes