Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
It kinda does but if you say so.
I presume the player can still gain DIK points after choosing to stay in the Maya + Josy route. So there'll probably some sort of DIK route or at least dialogue for players that become a DIK. Whether Maya and/or Josy like that he has a positive DIK score is a different question, but I don't think it'll be a CHICK exclusive path.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Just stumbled on this game from an MXR play video, and holy crap, this game is awesome! I'm very impressed by the writing, the renders, the animations, the girls, the tone... Man, good stuff.

I have a n00b question: Has DrPinkCake stated an intended scale or scope of the game? I'm wondering because after playing through the current content (in one playthrough, anyway), it feels like the story might be heading toward an ending, but the current four episodes are called Season 1. Is the intention to make another full season along the same lines of content? Or even more? Or is it more of a thing where it'll go as long as it goes, and that might be one episode, or it might be twenty?

I didn't see a roadmap or anything on the front page, but I apologize if this question has been asked a lot.

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Just stumbled on this game from an MXR play video, and holy crap, this game is awesome! I'm very impressed by the writing, the renders, the animations, the girls, the tone... Man, good stuff.

I have a n00b question: Has DrPinkCake stated an intended scale or scope of the game? I'm wondering because after playing through the current content (in one playthrough, anyway), it feels like the story might be heading toward an ending, but the current four episodes are called Season 1. Is the intention to make another full season along the same lines of content? Or even more? Or is it more of a thing where it'll go as long as it goes, and that might be one episode, or it might be twenty?

I didn't see a roadmap or anything on the front page, but I apologize if this question has been asked a lot.
This game is not even close to it's end...

c/p from status update from Pink himself :)

The first time I mentioned anything about the total episode count I said 10-20 episodes. I know that this estimate can be improved, but it's hard to say an exact count because I have a very specific plan for the game that I can't reveal. The best estimate I can give you right now is that we're still early in the game and that I would be surprised if I release less than 4 seasons.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017

His initial intention were 3 season with 10 to 20 chapters. Last info on the issue says that he is leading towards 4 seasons.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There, fixed!

Well, you'll never leave her hanging if you took her feet off your crotch in the first place.
In my different playthroughs, if I start a relationship with her I reject M&J, and vice versa.
What I meant was, if she reacts that harshly when the MC rejects her in the classroom, imagine what the consequences might be in Ep. 5 if he led her on by letting her continue in the class and then agreed to meet her in the parking lot in Ep. 4, but didn't show up. You know she's pissed by the way she peeled out. I just have a bad feeling about what lies ahead down that route. I'm thinking for the MC's safety and the safety of those he cares about, you might consider having the MC reject her in the class if you're not going all the way with her.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What I meant was, if she reacts that harshly when the MC rejects her in the classroom, imagine what the consequences might be in Ep. 5 if he led her on by letting her continue in the class and then agreed to meet her in the parking lot in Ep. 4, but didn't show up. You know she's pissed by the way she peeled out. I just have a bad feeling about what lies ahead down that route. I'm thinking for the MC's safety and the safety of those he cares about, you might consider having the MC reject her in the class if you're not going all the way with her.
or you could choose to not make a move on her while in the classroom.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes