najus najus

Sep 6, 2019
DPC has never said that, steam version of season 1 came out the 14th so you might have mistaken that for a new release.
DPC usually takes 2-3 months per update and the lastest was in early january

Thanks for the info... By the way do u know how they makes this types of games.. I also want to try ...

Reactions: Joermundgand

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
DPC has never said that, steam version of season 1 came out the 14th so you might have mistaken that for a new release.
DPC usually takes 2-3 months per update and the lastest was in early january
2-3 months?:unsure:
ep1 Feb 7, 1301 renders, 51 animations
ep2 May 4, 1709 renders, 77 animations
ep3 Aug 16, 2289 renders, 99 animations
ep4 Jan 10, 2532 renders, 134 animations
and...DPC said: From the looks of it, the animation count will be somewhere around what episode 4 had to offer. I currently estimate that episode 5 will be somwhere between episode 3 and 4 in its size, but this may be subject to change.
ep5 ~May-June

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
and...DPC said: From the looks of it, the animation count will be somewhere around what episode 4 had to offer. I currently estimate that episode 5 will be somwhere between episode 3 and 4 in its size, but this may be subject to change.
ep5 ~May-June
Don't forget he now works in full time, so he has the whole day to work on the game.

Reactions: Iruna.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
just played another run, never get tired of this game! but i really don't understand the likes of chad and his friends, i can understand a little if you choose the dik path, but playing on the good site he even attacked MC even though MC is just being "friendly" to sage (yeah this game is pron game lewd scenes coming up). i guess all of us can relate that there are jocks in real life that uses their too much power or strength that their brain cells decrease, as the saying goes all brawn and no brain. good thing there is my angel ready to rescue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
ep5 ~May-June
Was just a guess, i dont keep track of development time of each episode so i just said 4 updates in ~12 months equalled out to 3 months give or take a few weeks. We will know more when he posts updates.

dinooo

Jul 30, 2017
Guys! I went with the DIK route.
Do you think later there will be another chance to get Josy or Maya? Or i need to play from the begining?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Do you think later there will be another chance to get Josy or Maya? Or i need to play from the begining?
I doubt it. And judged by the fact that how fastly they rebuilt the supposedly crumbled relationship, and throw you into the gutters, then don't even wait for you to leave the place before starting to make out and celebrate in your future room, I'm not even sure it's worth it.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You need CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity as one of the requirements for being able to get into a relationship with Josy & Maya. Even if you got their lewd scenes but have DIK affinity they'll still reject you. Check the official walkthrough

Reactions: Joermundgand

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
She is the best. I don't care the drama she involved. Others may think different but I love everything about her. She is magnificent but also she is the girl next door. Funny, modest, caring and hot... Damn Josy. I wish you were real :love:
That's what makes her so special and hot. She's not a HOT or another kind femme fatale. She's just your job partner. And that is a frame we all can relate to ourselves.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You need CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity as one of the requirements for being able to get into a relationship with Josy & Maya. Even if you got their lewd scenes but have DIK affinity they'll still reject you. Check the official walkthrough
I don't think that's what he means. I do think there might still be a chance to get Josy as a DIK in the future, but that's speculation of course.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't think that's what he means. I do think there might still be a chance to get Josy as a DIK in the future, but that's speculation of course.
For the time being the game forces the player into a relationship with both Maya & Josy. In order to enter a relationship with only of them you have to accept both and you can't do that with DIK affinity. There's nothing to speculate regarding that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes