hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
If they don't take our FNG then Derek doesn't get in either so the DIK's would have no new members. Tommy hates the MC mainly out of jealousy I believe and he is the maggot judge. Technically he can say that they didn't complete every task but what prior maggot team trying to get in had sex with a teacher? I would say most likely none.

If Tommy tries to boot them both I think that Rusty might intervene. That of course is assuming that Rusty is still in the DIK's after monday. Maybe they can find out who actually posted Cathy's photo using their lap top.

It will also be interesting to see how Maya and Josy deal with their HOT scavenger hunt and particularly the sex ones. Maybe Josy will do all of those for her since they can choose who does what.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont, if you are wrong I coming after you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just got new tablet specifically for this game and if I destroy it because of mood swings caused by drama similar to AL I am sending you a bill;)
Well a writer won't go with the same trick twice it would put a lot of people off if say a Li was to die it's drastic but I can safely say that won't happen if it does then would you or anyone else be back to play his game? Probably not.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well a writer won't go with the same trick twice it would put a lot of people off if say a Li was to die it's drastic but I can safely say that won't happen if it does then would you or anyone else be back to play his game? Probably not.
Honestly I think we would still play it, heartbroken but still not being able to walk away :cry:

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Although the title says Being a DIK, he is trying to being a DIK, and he is acting like one, but... will he become one...? we will see.

Regarding the refuse to smoke and all that, is said that Quinn has you in high steem so.. that could mean that she will guide MC to the drug scene and gets him into gang problems, and definetly, I belive that the character that would die is Josy's stepbrother Tommy, and you will be part of it or be involved. From my point of view, he is into distributing drugs, probably with gangs and is a relative of someone the MC is close to so he will have the moral decision into saving him or not being able to save him...

What do you think? how do you think DPC will show the dark side of this game?
The game is titled Being a DIK because the MC will at some point be a part of the DIK fraternity, if not now. I believe we won't have a say in this; at least not until a few more episodes. And it is not about being a dick at all. You can choose to be one, but that's not necessary for the story to progress. Sure, they sound the same and so the title makes people wanna try the game. That's just DPC being a smart-ass to use it to his advantage :WeSmart: The leftover task (egging the preps) is also probably just to keep the players in a state of suspense and maintain their excitement until the next release. Just look at the number of times it was brought up here before. I see no other reason for doing that. DPC knows how to hook people to a game, again :WeSmart:

Regarding the DIK decisions such as choosing to smoke, I think that will lead to something serious and the MC will end up being suspended for a short term; or at least the consequences of that choice will affect his relationship with Jill and probably Bella in a negative way.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
The game is titled Being a DIK because the MC will at some point be a part of the DIK fraternity, if not now. I believe we won't have a say in this; at least not until a few more episodes. And it is not about being a dick at all. You can choose to be one, but that's not necessary for the story to progress. Sure, they sound the same and so the title makes people wanna try the game. That's just DPC being a smart-ass to use it to his advantage :WeSmart: The leftover task (egging the preps) is also probably just to keep the players in a state of suspense and maintain their excitement until the next release. Just look at the number of times it was brought up here before. I see no other reason for doing that. DPC knows how to hook people to a game, again :WeSmart:

Regarding the DIK decisions such as choosing to smoke, I think that will lead to something serious and the MC will end up being suspended for a short term; or at least the consequences of that choice will affect his relationship with Jill and probably Bella in a negative way.
In regards to weed, nah, nothing will happen, recreational weed is legal in USA. If not MC can always blame it on stress and classify it as medical weed:cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I just finished playing AL and this game today and i have to say that i never felt like this, i had such a range of emotions during my playtime for both games.

Being a DIK has to be my favorite VN so far and i just love all the girls(except por Quinn) but my inconditional love is for Sage, she is everything for me now, she is the perfect combination of good and bad girl.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I just finished playing AL and this game today and i have to say that i never felt like this, i had such a range of emotions during my playtime for both games.

Being a DIK has to be my favorite VN so far and i just love all the girls(except por Quinn) but my inconditional love is for Sage, she is everything for me now, she is the perfect combination of good and bad girl.
Describing Quinn? :BootyTime:

Feb 29, 2020
What would you guys think what will happen in Episode 5.
Remember how you had a thing for Maya? Remember when Derek saw you together? Remember when he told you not to hurt his sister? Remember all those times you fooled around with other girls after telling Derek how much you liked Maya? Derek remembers.
Oh what's this? Dad came to visit, but you're not here. Don't worry your boy Derek will keep pops company.
Time to make some tea! (evil grin).

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
^^Also, see the art thread ;)

It shouldn't really I still think with how the MC dealt with Chad should get him instant access to Being A Dik.
No doubt Rusty would vouch for us but seeing as how much of a dickhead Tommy is I'm a lil skeptical is all but you're right fighting Chad and getting him kicked out of the tri-alphas is much more impressive than egging the preps.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
His strategy will be different this time.
Last time we had an unexpected death, this time we'll have an unexpected harem.
You'll see!

*sigh* time to replay the cabin scene again
I replayed that scene so many times that I wore it out. I had to download the game again, really.
Those asses :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes