Jan 23, 2020
I think most of the diks would. Jacob seems pretty impressed with the MC I'm sure he would speak up if Tommy tried to reject us.
Tommy started bitchy but I think he respects the MC now. If I remember correctly, he admitted to be a proud father on Rooster when we go to the movie night at the HOTs sorority. He must be proud seeing us sleeping with Sage or sunbathing with Bella, along with the many other things we did... The only possible problem with him is our relationship with Josy...

Reactions: Iruna.
D

Deleted member 1931428

Am I the only who thinks Maya looks like a younger Beverly D'Angelo? Feel free to laugh at me but every time I give this game a go I am reminded of the National Lampoon movies with Maya around :oops:

On a sidenote, after 3-4 playthroughs and Bella being one my favourites, I cannot possibly understand how I have totally missed the sunbathing/pool scene. Good Lord above...

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
tommy is the worst character in the game rn for me there's really nothing interesting about him
Every good story needs its villians. Sometimes they are people. Often they are something else. They make the story work. Otherwise, it would be totally boring and most people would not like it. Even with all their character flaws and outright anti-social behaviours, Tommy and Quinn have both good and bad within them. Villians in stories are often conflicted in this way. It makes them more interesting and you might even hope that they will give up their bad ways and come over to the good side. Some do, some don't, some die. Sometimes the villans win too.

IINezukoII

Nov 12, 2019
Was it just me or before all the shit spread, did I think Tommy was having sex with Josy or something? So much so that when she talks about her boyfriend I thought it would be him
(And yes I still think that something like that happened between them)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was it just me or before all the shit spread, did I think Tommy was having sex with Josy or something? So much so that when she talks about her boyfriend I thought it would be him
(And yes I still think that something like that happened between them)
It's been mentioned before but I doubt there is anything to that Tommy seems more upset that Josy is around because he feels that she will spoil his fun I would like to know more about their relationship though do they care about each other in a way like Maya and Derek?

IINezukoII

Nov 12, 2019
It's been mentioned before but I doubt there is anything to that Tommy seems more upset that Josy is around because he feels that she will spoil his fun I would like to know more about their relationship though do they care about each other in a way like Maya and Derek?
oh I didn't know it had been mentioned, hopefully more of their relationship will be talked about, although I don’t care so much about Josy

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Just compering content vs price, it will not be free DLC. Moreover, 99% it will get published once fully completed. Said that, I am sure it will take another year+ before we see it on Steam. To be more exact 4 episodes times 4 months minus 2-3 months we have been waiting...... Do the math ;)
Long time before we see it on Steam. Unless DPC will list it as a pass.......
Im not sure about that...:unsure:
I think I saw some talks about releasing individual episodes on Steam as DLC`s...or it was a dream who knows?

All this talk of "us" and "we" sounds very commy to me :HideThePain:
When it comes to Quinn the only us and the only we is me and my Baby<3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Didn't he tell Quinn that he's worried Josy would snitch on him? I'd imagine that's why he doesn't want her at the school

Jan 16, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that the worst ending possible that could happen, is if Derek gets to really bang the MC's dad, thats the most villanous thing the game developer could pull off.
Nah, that'll go to the honor of killing off Bella resulting in a depressed Jill contemplating on ending her life. That's the darkest ending.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Capella

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Im not sure about that...:unsure:
I think I saw some talks about releasing individual episodes on Steam as DLC`s...or it was a dream who knows?

All this talk of "us" and "we" sounds very commy to me :HideThePain:
When it comes to Quinn the only us and the only we is me and my Baby<3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since your Goddess has green eyes here is a treat for you.

Green eyes, because they are a rarer color, are often considered mysterious. People with green eyes are said to be curious about nature, very passionate in their relationships, and possess a positive and creative outlook on life. Green eyes tend to get jealous easily, but possess large amounts of love.

source:

Green eye color is one of the rarest eye colors in the world (others being seen in albinos and people with Heterochromia). You may want to turn away and act stubborn, but your green eyes make it clear that you “are in it” and you will adapt. Green grey eye color also tells the world of your intense passion and elevates the mystery and enigma of your soul. Green is also considered a very youthful, invigorating color-so these people tend to bring vibrancy and compassion wherever they go. If you possess green eyes, you might come across as someone who gets angry at the drop of a hat or is mysterious; but you can hold the reins well under pressure. You perform exceptionally well where others fail, especially since you are quick and decisive.

source:

Truly one of a kind;) The only issue is White Wolf loved all beautiful women and none of them was safe around him if you know what I mean. Said that make sure to keep those secrets well hidden from Quinn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wogo

May 15, 2018
The Maya and Josy scenes at the end of Episode 4 actually got me quite emotional. Might have had something to do with the music as well but they were really quite well written. Of all the games I've played on this website this game is by far the best, and one that I'd actually recommend to people to play for the quality of the writing. A lot of it actually feels natural and unforced, which is very rare in games of this nature. Can't believe it took me this long to play the game, but on the other hand I kinda wish I'd never found it until it was complete because now I'm going to be desperate for updates haha.

Will definitely become a Patron soon.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Dreew

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Since your Goddess has green eyes here is a treat for you.

Green eyes, because they are a rarer color, are often considered mysterious. People with green eyes are said to be curious about nature, very passionate in their relationships, and possess a positive and creative outlook on life. Green eyes tend to get jealous easily, but possess large amounts of love.

source:

Green eye color is one of the rarest eye colors in the world (others being seen in albinos and people with Heterochromia). You may want to turn away and act stubborn, but your green eyes make it clear that you “are in it” and you will adapt. Green grey eye color also tells the world of your intense passion and elevates the mystery and enigma of your soul. Green is also considered a very youthful, invigorating color-so these people tend to bring vibrancy and compassion wherever they go. If you possess green eyes, you might come across as someone who gets angry at the drop of a hat or is mysterious; but you can hold the reins well under pressure. You perform exceptionally well where others fail, especially since you are quick and decisive.

source:

Truly one of a kind;) The only issue is White Wolf loved all beautiful women and none of them was safe around him if you know what I mean. Said that make sure to keep those secrets well hidden from Quinn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I sure hope Yen doesn't hear about this :kekw:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes